Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2014, 11:43 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
So don't get involved with females who don't have a life outside of "their men" supporting them.
You're painting with broad strokes that all marriages are of the same molds.
But then he would be "so lonely!" I mean, money would have to be the reason here, right? Certainly wouldn't be wit and charm, that's for sure.

Old 03-03-2014, 11:43 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Yanagita View Post
The divorce rate at 50% is well documented, just because you don't want it to be so....well, I doubt you'll listen anyway.

I'll ask you a question you asked me, if you're not interested in divorce and it doesn't affect you, why are you so worried about it?
No - it's not. Any reliable source says that it's actually not possible to measure it accurately - but they estimate that it's somewhere between 30-40%.

I'm not worried about divorce. What makes you think I am? I just think it's silly that people keep making up statistics or getting them from biased sources. And, honestly, even it the divorce rate was 70% - it still wouldn't make a difference. My husband and I got married because we both wanted to get married. We don't consider divorce an option. Both our parents had/have successful marriages and we've been married for almost 9 years and are still really happy. If other people don't choose to get married - it has no affect on my life. If others get divorced - it has no affect on my life - unless they are friends of mine and need some sympathy or support.

Old 03-03-2014, 11:47 AM

Quote:
At least that's what he tells you. He's probably scared of you, you do sound a bit angry and scary.

I don't see how men being treated disposably by women and society, as they always have been, is railing against my own gender, but you're a woman so you must be right.

Very interesting that it's the resident harpies who crop up to defend marriage....i.e. the ones who are deeply invested in it.

As they say, follow the $$$.
So, yes, you are trying to get banned? I mean, seriously, dude.

Old 03-03-2014, 11:51 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,033,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Who cares. All I know is my man is quite happy. The fact you're a bitter marriage hater means dick squat to anyone. You and your ilk are not the norm. But have fun being a bitter Barry bashing other men who have happy marriages. Because you're not bashing women, as much as you think you are, you're actually railing against your own gender.
Thats the funniest part. Crying about evil women is really just painting men as spineless cowards who just go along with whatever those menacing women want, as if they don't have free will.

Old 03-03-2014, 11:54 AM

Quote:
You just summed up feminism in a single sentence.

Now that's irony there, folks.
So, women not being allowed to vote under the law is the same as men not wanting to get married? Um. Okay.

Old 03-03-2014, 11:57 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,452,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
So, women not being allowed to vote under the law is the same as men not wanting to get married? Um. Okay.
Psssst..i don't think he gets what feminism really is and is confused by the radical wackos who have done more harm than good

Old 03-03-2014, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Nice straw man, sorry I'm not buying.
Quote:
Psssst..i don't think he gets what feminism really is and is confused by the radical wackos who have done more harm than good
I think you're right!

Old 03-03-2014, 11:59 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
I don't think he understands women, period.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:02 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,863,922 times
Quote:
At least that's what he tells you. He's probably scared of you, you do sound a bit angry and scary.

I don't see how men being treated disposably by women and society, as they always have been, is railing against my own gender, but you're a woman so you must be right.

Very interesting that it's the resident harpies who crop up to defend marriage....i.e. the ones who are deeply invested in it.

As they say, follow the $$$.
Wait, dude, didn't you post something about one of the women here playing the victim card? And you now want us to cry about men being victims of women and society? And you're scared of someone posting here? For real?

Man up, don't be a wuss. If you have a beef against women, lay it on the table, front and center, don't go around whining about society treating you like a disposable commodity. Tell us your tale of woe/divorce/cheating/whatever, so we can discuss the real issue that's eating at you (obviously, something's eating at you), instead of doing this passive-aggressive (mostly aggressive) shyt.

You come in here all fighting mad, but your status is "I'm so lonely"? LMAO! Check back in with us when you get that straightened out.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:06 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,452,560 times
Quote:
Wow, the personal attacks are just flowing now.

I understand enough to get what I want from them. Baaahahaha.
classic.

The first guy to throw out insults getting upset when someone does something that insults them.

Jesus guy, that's not doing you any favors if you want to be taken seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships