Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 06:02 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,123,519 times

Advertisements

Guilty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2010, 06:10 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,194,223 times
If the relationship has reached a point where I literally have to beg for sex, then it's time to re-evaluate our whole relationship, and possibly call it a day. Plus, I don't wanna have sex with someone who feel it's a chore - it puts me right off and I get turned off immediately.

Either way, my sex drive is pretty diabolical for someone my age so I doubt I'll have that problem.

Old 01-12-2010, 06:19 PM

1,116 posts, read 2,965,654 times
No, but he knows to just give it up if I nag too much. I can be a real pest if I don't get what I want.

All kidding aside though, if one of us really isn't in the mood, we don't push the other. It's no fun if both parties aren't into it.

Old 01-13-2010, 07:35 PM

42 posts, read 105,112 times
Yes, but only because I know that halfway through I will actually enjoy probably more than he will! Haha

Old 01-13-2010, 07:42 PM

2,904 posts, read 6,920,916 times
Sounds like a very sad relationship. It would be a huge turn off for me if my SO told me something like "just get it over with". This goes back to the ridiculous idea that sex is something for men's enjoyment that women put up with. Sex should be freely give-if you don't think so than don't get married! This type of thinking can also lead to using sex as a weapon.

Old 01-13-2010, 07:57 PM

302 posts, read 608,251 times
If that were a valid reason to not enter into matrimony....

Then some WOMEN should never get married...I'm just stating that sometimes it's the woman that has to beg for the sex (as sad & pathetic as that may sound)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameiko View Post
This is why men should never get married.

Old 01-13-2010, 07:59 PM

2,904 posts, read 6,920,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfish70 View Post
If that were a valid reason to not enter into matrimony....

Then some WOMEN should never get married...I'm just stating that sometimes it's the woman that has to beg for the sex (as sad & pathetic as that may sound)
I need to find one of those!

Old 01-13-2010, 08:24 PM

302 posts, read 608,251 times
I concur with you That's not the type of relationship that I want....that's my current dilemma.

Now, I will agree that it's not just about the carnal pleasure (opps...can I say that on here?). To me, it's about the affection & intimacy...and I'd be lying if I said that it wasn't a little about the carnal pleasure (since my sex drive has always been diabolical )

But, I'm not going to beg for sex, affection or any other sort of intimacy.

And the Villagers gather, "so that explains why her mind is in the gutter most times "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
If the relationship has reached a point where I literally have to beg for sex, then it's time to re-evaluate our whole relationship, and possibly call it a day. Plus, I don't wanna have sex with someone who feel it's a chore - it puts me right off and I get turned off immediately.

Either way, my sex drive is pretty diabolical for someone my age so I doubt I'll have that problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships