Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2010, 05:30 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times

Advertisements

I don't like kids, and have no use for them. Little fricking parasites is all they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2010, 05:31 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
{humming}

"It takes two, baby, it takes two, baby..."
No? Really?

That's why each person is on their own for protecting themselves when they are with partners they cannot trust.

Old 01-28-2010, 05:32 PM

6,749 posts, read 22,082,223 times
Quote:
I don't like kids, and have no use for them. Little fricking parasites is all they are.
as I said....

Old 01-28-2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
I have no problem with this statement at all. Not everyone is cut out for having kids.

Old 01-28-2010, 05:54 PM

172 posts, read 414,471 times
Wow. My first reaction to this story is: that guy is a dick! How do you ignore your own flesh and blood? I think it is good that he is providing financial support, and I think it was dirty and underhanded of this boys mother to become pregnant the way she did. That was ten different kinds of stupid. The real victim here is the boy.
I think that the father will grow to regret his decision to not be involved in his son's life.

ETA: Of course the man had a responsibility to protect himself during sex from all of the things that sex puts you at risk for. Clearly this woman wasn't trustworthy.

Old 01-28-2010, 05:57 PM

6,749 posts, read 22,082,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
I have no problem with this statement at all. Not everyone is cut out for having kids.
I don't either but what he is capable of is pretty sick.

Old 01-28-2010, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missymomof3 View Post
I don't either but what he is capable of is pretty sick.
True, but he should never have to resort to murder like he says, because he knows he never ever wants to be a parent, so he should have absolutely no problem keeping his sperm out of a women.

Old 01-28-2010, 06:53 PM

202 posts, read 484,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Lune View Post
Well, the mother should get the flak too Both were wrong, but it seemed like everyone is harassing the father just because he didn't want a relationship with the "b@stard" child.

He is a loving father to his wife and daughter, if you guys forgot.

Jude Law case

I agree with you. That is what the skank gets for doing that. I would like to ask her how it feels to see her ex bouncing his baby girl lovingly on his knee while he doesn't even acknowledge her little trap... I mean son.

I sound harsh, I know. But, i'm 43 yrs old, and will probably never have kids of my own at this point. I wanted to wait until I found the right guy, blah blah. I could have gotten knocked up at some point too. But nope, I didnt. But, I would see chicks get pregnant, and their men marry them, etc. Hell, at my job, there is a woman there that we just called her the "trapper" as her nickname (which she is aware of) because we all knew she got knocked up on purpose. And yep..the guy married her because of it.

I didn't just want to pop out a kid just to get married. I wanted to make sure I found the right person, get married, etc. Luckily im not a huge kid fan, even though I would have had one. If i had a kid, it would only have been one, because the last thing I wanted was a litter. So, i'm not crying in my cheerios over it, because i can adopt. I am adopted myself.

But, to see a woman whose plan back fired in her face is just priceless.
True, the kid is gonna pay for it. The father may be so bitter about the whole thing that his anger just wont let him see anything else but a scheming ho who altered his life on purpose. And the kid is just an extension of the lying ho. Maybe he just cant feel any love for his kid. Sad..but let that be a lesson for yall getting ready to play chase the tail with your boy/girlfriends in a few minutes. Take the pill, and wrap the 'twig' up tight! And no scheming!

Old 01-28-2010, 07:35 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,815,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missymomof3 View Post
YOU are a sick man.
Yeah, I would say he's an egomaniacal sociopath.

Or his mother has told him all his life he's special. Like Eric Cartman's mother.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:37 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,815,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
True, but he should never have to resort to murder like he says, because he knows he never ever wants to be a parent, so he should have absolutely no problem keeping his sperm out of a women.
He's obviously too much of a "kitty" to get snipped.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships