Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 02:52 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,666,259 times

Advertisements

I read somewhere that these are the top 5:

Nagging
Lying
Drama Queen
Indecisiveness
Promise Breaking....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2010, 02:58 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,326,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post

Nagging
Lying
Drama Queen
Indecisiveness
Promise Breaking....
I would say those make the top of my list (minus nagging and drama queen since those tend to be traits of women). My husband is very indecisive and it drives me crazy sometimes. I just make a decision and go...he takes forever and then second guesses...gggrrrrr My mother was a big promise-breaker and I hate that trait!! If I say I am going to do something, I stand by my word otherwise, I'm straight up and tell you I can't do it. Why is that so hard?

Old 02-13-2010, 03:01 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,184,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
I would say those make the top of my list (minus nagging and drama queen since those tend to be traits of women:rolleyes. My husband is very indecisive and it drives me crazy sometimes. I just make a decision and go...he takes forever and then second guesses...gggrrrrr My mother was a big promise-breaker and I hate that trait!! If I say I am going to do something, I stand by my word otherwise, I'm straight up and tell you I can't do it. Why is that so hard?

Men are the biggest DRAMA Queens ever.......I manage a Men Only shelter. Trust me on this.

Old 02-13-2010, 03:04 PM

8,775 posts, read 11,907,443 times
Quote:

Nagging
Lying
Drama Queen
Indecisiveness
Promise Breaking....
People who think I can read their mind.
Constantly have to know what I'm thinking.
Stubborn and closed minded/always right.
Takers who don't know how to give, or don't want to.
People who hold grudges.
Don't trust me because of what someone else did to them in the past.
Liars and cheats are high on my pet peeve list too.

Last edited by AZDesertBrat; 02-13-2010 at 03:20 PM.. Reason: To add one more...!!!

Old 02-13-2010, 03:09 PM

3,378 posts, read 5,009,620 times
If there is one thing in this world that grates my nerves more than anything else it is liars. When I figure out their game I can't stand them. I just experienced this first hand yesterday and I am still solid in my beliefs that liars->not worthy of my time or company.

Old 02-13-2010, 03:29 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,626,210 times
One trait that would definitely be high on the list for me is someone who is moody. For some reason my moods don't seem to change very much and I'm generally very friendly and upbeat. I hate even being around people who go through episodes of being grouchy for no apparent reason and I wouldn't even consider a relationship with someone like that.

Old 02-13-2010, 04:23 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,251,461 times
Quote:

Nagging
Lying
Drama Queen
Indecisiveness
Promise Breaking....
All of these including two big ones for me. Honesty and loyalty. I can't have a criminal for a SO. I will be the loyal man but I have always required she be the loyal woman also!

Old 02-15-2010, 02:44 PM

2,618 posts, read 6,163,160 times
Nagging =/= love. Women who nag are not in love with you, and have no respect for you. It's one thing if you're a lazy ass which she should just leave you, but the nagging is just plain unacceptable.

Lying - I put up with it once for way too long, if you can't trust him/her, then you have no relationship.

Drama Queen - Depends if it's with me or not. If she's a drama queen among her lady friends, but is always cool with me and my friends, then I don't have a problem with it.

Indecisiveness - I'm sure gets annoying, but where it only is a real problem is when she can't decide about YOU. I feel like petty indecision can be cured with a man who can sack up and just make a decision.

Promise Breaking - I don't require promises from my SO's, only that if we agree to be exclusive I expect them to uphold it. If they say they're going to do something or be somewhere then I expect them to do it. But I don't FORCE anyone into promising something they really didn't want to do in the first place.

Old 02-15-2010, 02:47 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Men are the biggest DRAMA Queens ever.......I manage a Men Only shelter. Trust me on this.

I work with mostly all men, and I agree, men are 10x the drama queens women could ever dream to be.

Old 02-15-2010, 02:50 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,666,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I work with mostly all men, and I agree, men are 10x the drama queens women could ever dream to be.
Sorry..but this is funny!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships