Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 11:12 AM

109 posts, read 658,653 times

Advertisements

another_hot-day - Actually I quite often and "go" 2 times, sometimes even 3. Bot my body has limits. Maybe there is a numbing lube that will slow things down for me?

Old 02-17-2010, 11:13 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,712,192 times
I know that many antidepressants inhibit orgasm. I'd talk to my doctor. Maybe there's some kind of ... numbing gel?

Old 02-17-2010, 11:17 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,340,815 times
Drink a fifth of Jack Daniels, no ice, straight out of the bottle and call me in the morning.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:18 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,015,164 times
There are a few different approaches to this, if you don't mind input from a man.

The simplest would be to pleasure HIM as quickly as possible so that he doesn't last as long. I can see where that might be a turn-off, however, if intimacy is a big part of your sexual encounter. I don't know, merely tossing an idea out there.

If getting him off quickly isn't an option you're keen on, then a lot more foreplay/arousal for him so that he's ready to pop as soon as possible. HOW you want to do that is up to you. That way you're still being intimate.

You may already do this; I'm just throwing out suggestions.

I have a friend who says she has this problem; I'll ask her for advice.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:20 AM

109 posts, read 658,653 times
Thank you Urban, but once hubby has "pops" he's limp for the next 2 hours at least, so that doesn't work. He can "get off" at anytime, he has great control of that, but he like it to laaaaast a long time.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:21 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,928,806 times
I'm sure you can buy condoms with some sort of "last longer" ingredient in the lubricant, so there's every possibility, but remember, he'll also "benefit" from the effect too, so that might make it worse !

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureBettyCrocker View Post
another_hot-day - Actually I quite often and "go" 2 times, sometimes even 3. Bot my body has limits. Maybe there is a numbing lube that will slow things down for me?

Old 02-17-2010, 11:22 AM

29,747 posts, read 34,404,163 times
Quote:
He can "get off" at anytime, he has great control of that, but he like it to laaaaast a long time.
Does he want every time to last that long? I mean, it's nice sometimes, but other times you've got stuff to do, you know?

Old 02-17-2010, 11:23 AM

9,724 posts, read 21,240,340 times
I don't think many women would be comfortable going at it for an hour or longer. If you're using plenty of lube, I don't think there's anything else you can do to avoid getting sore after so long.

Are condoms involved? If so that could be the biggest problem. Maybe try a different kind -- thinner ones, vinyl or skins if it's just for birth control. (Skins won't protect against STDs.) Or consider a different form of BC.

Most (considerate) men will provide the necessary oral/digital stimulation during "foreplay" so their partners aren't left hanging out to dry without satisfaction. If you aren't already doing this, maybe it's time to try it -- either before or after.

I assume you've talked with him about this. Some men think they're God's gift to women if they can keep at it forever. Be sure he knows you have your limits, and that it'll be okay if he finishes before you do now and then. Just like women, after awhile guys lose sensitivity too. Past a certain point, even power tools won't do it. Then it's best to just give it a rest.

And when all else fails, consider that it's not your fault. Some guys have a problem getting there, especially with age. His doctor might have some suggestions.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:24 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,928,806 times
I think what he means is to use other methods, oral, masturbation, or others, to try to bring him a little closer to orgasm before you become involved.

Then the sex will last as long as he wants, but penetration will last as short as you want !

Quote:
Thank you Urban, but once hubby has "pops" he's limp for the next 2 hours at least, so that doesn't work. He can "get off" at anytime, he has great control of that, but he like it to laaaaast a long time.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:26 AM

128 posts, read 243,229 times
Quote:
That only makes it worse. Say we have a good 1/2 hour of foreplay, within minutes of actual love making I'm satisfied. My husband likes to try several different positions over a long period of time.
Are you satisfied within minutes in just one position, or do you try different positions, but no matter, you are just 'quick on the draw'?
Have you talked with your GYN about anything that may help?
Have you used any 'toys' to see if those help with your stamina?

I have the same 'problem' as you do, but I don't see it as a problem, (but I don't have any pain either) because I look forward to #2 and #3 and so on.

YES, I did just GO THERE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships