Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 07:46 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,763,058 times

Advertisements

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2alnVIj1Jf8

I think this is ridiculous. First, that is AWFUL fat suit and makeup, I'm a fat guy who lusts after fat girls and I think she looks up like that. Two, the bigger problem is the deception. Three, you know damn well Tinder folks are shallow and guys are more visual and blunt. What'd you expect?

Just really a setup at the end of the day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2014, 07:48 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,233,105 times
Those are some of the most photogenic teeth I've ever seen.

Old 09-25-2014, 07:52 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
"are you pregnant?"

Lol

Old 09-25-2014, 07:56 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,233,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
"are you pregnant?"

Lol
What's wrong with asking that question?

Fat people can have bear children, too.

Old 09-25-2014, 07:59 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
What's wrong with asking that question?

Fat people can have bear children, too.
Thats something you just dont ask a woman, unless she tells you shes prego. Its not polite!

Personally, I think those guys are bit rude. I would have bought her lunch and had a good time. But thats just me.

Old 09-25-2014, 08:02 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,807,257 times
Quote:
Thats something you just dont ask a woman, unless she tells you shes prego. Its not polite!

Personally, I think those guys are rude. I would have bought her lunch and had a good time. But thats just me.
Yeah... never, ever ask a woman if she's pregnant. It's a huge insult if you are wrong. HUGE!

Well, one of the guys in the end stuck around (she even said so). And most were polite to a point... it was a big difference from her photo on Tinder.

I wonder if what they said in the beginning is true... women worry most that the man they meet online might be a serial killer and men worry most about the woman they meet being fat. Come on, there aren't that many serial killers out there. I think I'd worry more about the guy being married or something. I actually ran into those kinds when I did online dating.

Did anyone watch the man in a fatsuit version of this. It was kind of boring, lol.

Old 09-25-2014, 08:10 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2alnVIj1Jf8

I think this is ridiculous. First, that is AWFUL fat suit and makeup, I'm a fat guy who lusts after fat girls and I think she looks up like that. Two, the bigger problem is the deception. Three, you know damn well Tinder folks are shallow and guys are more visual and blunt. What'd you expect?

Just really a setup at the end of the day.
She does look fake.The nutty professor's suit was better.

Old 09-25-2014, 08:15 PM

7,458 posts, read 4,695,683 times
I'd spot this fake easily. The wrist and neck ratio is way off.

Old 09-25-2014, 08:20 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,281,823 times
First of all, it's deceptive to have a photo that doesn't look like you.

Secondly, she wouldn't have had so many problems if she didn't look like she had a goiter.

Thirdly, I find the experiment and the model's behavior far more offensive than the guys who didn't want to date her. They thought they were getting something else.

Also, isn't Tinder by nature very superficial? So why are we surprised that the men are afraid of meeting fat women. It's not exactly attracting the cream of the crop in men, either.

Old 09-25-2014, 08:21 PM

7,458 posts, read 4,695,683 times
Quote:

Personally, I think those guys are bit rude. I would have bought her lunch and had a good time. But thats just me.
Yeah, that's why I think the entire thing is fake. Guys normally go through the date and buying of coffee or food and afterwards just chalk it to bad experience if it was one.

The guys are actors and the lines, scripted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships