Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 09:22 AM

29,746 posts, read 34,389,499 times

Advertisements

Maybe she's telling her friends, "he hasn't even tried to kiss me. I wonder if he likes me?" She wouldn't be texting you if she wasn't interested, but she might be traditional and is letting you take the lead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2010, 09:22 AM

4,533 posts, read 8,341,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
why no physical affection?
That's been outsourced.

Old 03-11-2010, 09:23 AM

851 posts, read 3,626,809 times
$@#$!@#$. Where were you on your escalation? Touch, hand holding, hug, kiss? Where? If you get three indication of interest (IOI), you should escalate. It looks to me you got 300 IOIs and you didn't do anything.

So what she wants to go on a trip with you? That's a strong IOI that implies having sex. Unless you are not interested in her in that way.

I tell you why she doesn't call you. Because you are not Brad Pitts or whoever that is hot, rich and famous. It is the man's job to call. Plain and simple.

The relationship is not weird; YOU are weird!

Old 03-11-2010, 09:23 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,782,217 times
You're overthinking this thing...just take her to San Antonio with you and have fun!

Old 03-11-2010, 09:26 AM

635 posts, read 1,704,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
You're overthinking this thing...just take her to San Antonio with you and have fun!

Well she wants to go to San Antonio because she likes roller coasters and wants to go to Fiesta Texas. Believe me I would like to get "physical" with her but at the same time I don't want to be thinking that I am going to get something and then the opposite happens. Oh and the sex part will not be easy either, especially since she doesn't drink.

Old 03-11-2010, 09:29 AM

541 posts, read 2,138,483 times
Let me tell you about my first dating experience after a 10+ year hiatus. I worked in the city and rode a commuter bus to work every day. I struck up a conversation with this guy, and every day we would sit on the bus and talk on the way home from work. One day he asked me out. We had a great time, and at the end of the date there was not goodbye kiss, just a hug, which was okay with me.

We got together an average of 4-5 times per week for movies, dinner, outdoor activities. This went on for over a month, with no moves made by him other than a hug. I started wondering if something was wrong with me or if he was just wanting to keep it platonic. There was no way I was going to make a move, as I figured after so many dates, if he was interested romatically he would have already made a move. He eventually did make a move and I was quite relieved!

I would think this woman is not the type to be calling men or making the first move. As others have said, step your game up!!!

Old 03-11-2010, 09:30 AM

471 posts, read 1,042,703 times
Don't breathe hard when hugging her. Slow it down. lean in slowly for the hug. hug her, rub her back. Lean back slowly, look her in the eyes and just kiss her.

Old 03-11-2010, 09:31 AM

635 posts, read 1,704,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStupid View Post
$@#$!@#$. Where were you on your escalation? Touch, hand holding, hug, kiss? Where?

We are in a friendly hug, goodbye cheek kiss point

If you get three indication of interest (IOI), you should escalate. It looks to me you got 300 IOIs and you didn't do anything.

So what she wants to go on a trip with you? That's a strong IOI that implies having sex. Unless you are not interested in her in that way.

Please see my post below.

I tell you why she doesn't call you. Because you are not Brad Pitts or whoever that is hot, rich and famous. It is the man's job to call. Plain and simple.

I know I am not Brad Pitt...but heck after calling someone 10 times, you would expect for them to call you at least ONCE if they really are interested in you.

The relationship is not weird; YOU are weird!
Maybe...lol

Old 03-11-2010, 09:32 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,782,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emirate25 View Post
Well she wants to go to San Antonio because she likes roller coasters and wants to go to Fiesta Texas. Believe me I would like to get "physical" with her but at the same time I don't want to be thinking that I am going to get something and then the opposite happens. Oh and the sex part will not be easy either, especially since she doesn't drink.
Wow, where to start? Ok, for one thing, you should be using this as a perfect opportunity to enjoy one another's company at the amusement park and Fiesta. What better way to interact with someone and have fun? You seem to have a predatory attitude towards sex. Relax, enjoy her company and have fun. If she digs you then eventually the sex will come. But if you act like a wolf with your tongue hanging out of your mouth waiting for her to spread her legs, she'll read you like an open book and you won't be getting any for a long time.

If you feel you need to get a few drinks in a girl or yourself in order to get laid, you're not getting it...figuratively and literally.

Old 03-11-2010, 09:36 AM

865 posts, read 2,431,991 times
If she is an American woman in her 30s, and she invites herself to San Antonio with you, she has to be thinking that "something" could happen. And she must want it to happen, or she wouldn't suggest coming along. So, make a move already! She's obviously waiting......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships