Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2011, 08:53 PM

313 posts, read 450,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest beekeeper View Post
Your talking about fantasies here anyway. Trophy girls to show-off in town with.

What about more functional girls?

What about a flat head? [the better to hold a beer my dear]

Or ears with handles? [the better to grip with my dear]

That's rich!

I once saw a woman at a Renaissance Faire walking around holding two cups of Pepsi on her cleavage. Quite impressive!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2011, 11:49 PM

199 posts, read 491,045 times
Sofia Vergara
Kim Kardashian
Alicia Keys
J-Lo (in her young days)
Rihanna
Scarlett Johansson
Salma Hayek
Katy Perry

Theres too many to name them all lols
Ashanti

Old 01-14-2011, 06:06 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,668,826 times
It's a preference, not a necessity....

I like Hispanic women, dark skin, dark eyes, black hair. I find I don't really find myself that interested in blondes, for some reason. Not that I would refuse to date one, it just doesn't seem that I've had many blonde girlfriends in the past. Only two out of a dozen.

However, only one has actually BEEN Hispanic...so, like I said, it's a preference.

I don't really care for women that wear makeup, or dress up fancy--jeans and T-shirts are the way to go. Weight inconsequential. Don't care for tattoos, or piercings in odd places.

Old 01-14-2011, 08:02 AM

3,562 posts, read 4,397,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doobage View Post
Never mind her personality for now, what would your absolutely perfect, dream woman look like? Height, weight, race, eye colour, skin colour, hair colour, types of features, etc.
Be honest and don't be afraid of offending anyone, it's a forum and nobody here knows you.
Silky shoulder length brown hair,

Asian eyes,

Broad smile with full lips,

5' 3"

Slim, but with a healthy booty,

Light skin, but with a hint of cinnamon.

And that's exactly the way my love looks. May my days end with her by my side.

Old 01-14-2011, 08:06 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,987,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondurant View Post
Overrated.

Currently my perfect woman is a beautiful Native American gal with amazing legs, a killer personality and long raven black hair that I'd kill to run my fingers through. This gal is killin' me.
Pfft, Overrated.

Old 01-17-2011, 11:39 AM

4,803 posts, read 10,175,796 times
Honestly, I'm not too picky. She must be smart (in college), great sense of humor, and average looks.

Old 01-17-2011, 12:33 PM

1,788 posts, read 2,482,531 times
Good question. The answer depends on what we are doing.

There is no question that looks can help the sexual side of a relationship. How much value that has on the relationship varies greatly from person to person. I'm probably average in sexuality though I can enjoy sexual activity for a long time. I abhor nasty sluts with no class at all. I can't even really endorse swingers to be honest. Guess I fear STD's?

I used to date a lot and have over riding evidence that ultra babes are serious brain damage. I may collect sexy images but the alarm bells are clanging if I am talking to a 'man magnet'.

I've been self employed for almost two decades. Not the greatest self employed person because I will buy $100 worth of equipment when I make $150. But I feel comfortable being my own boss and tend to keep clients and helpers for as long as I want to. Which leads me to work:
For work....she should be healthy and handy. Kind of strong is useful as well. I'm into building and fixing homes here lately. If she can't swing a hammer that is OK...as long as she makes money at her own job.

For diet....I'm lucky here. I do just fine eating almost anything. I just spent a month of absolute relaxation and I look like a did a triathlon...yesterday.

For home keeping....well I definitely need some help here. I just built a 2400 sq foot barn to get me organized. But it is a long ways from here, in the mountains, so it will largely wait a few months to truly finalize.

For companionship....she has to be fairly easy to get along with. As in...not being a nagger. A lot of women have nagging built into their DNA. Somewhat outgoing in terms of enjoying nature. I can do without the crowds for the most part.

For conversation....she has to be a free thinker. The type the Thought Police would 'tag' for not being a mindless sheep. Hopefully have a libertarian streak in her. Somewhat well read though not an elitist.

Open minded....I have some *ahem* "different" collections and interests. Nothing real unusual or downright scary....just maybe a bit on the nasty side. So virtuous yet dirty....a paradox to be sure.

I see no real problem here.

Old 01-17-2011, 04:40 PM

3,511 posts, read 5,307,599 times
On a 1-10 scale, I'd give her a 14! Oh yeah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYxxg...eature=related

Old 02-18-2011, 06:55 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,430,089 times
Google "Kara Finley" mmmmm

Old 02-18-2011, 08:19 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,957,924 times
I have a total thing for Sandra Bullock. There's just something about her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships