Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2011, 12:57 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,101,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4doglver View Post
From a mother's point of view watching the behaviour of the girls in our area, what is the deal with how easy girls make themselves for guys? Where have the morals gone to and the self esteem? I'm talking about good students with intact families that go to church, belong to clubs after school and plan on going to college but when it comes to guys, they give it up so easily before even dating and being in a committed relationship! A father I know found a maids costume, handcuffs and other "toys" in the back of his daughters car the other day. Of course the daughter said it didn't belong to her. Just a teenager! Any insight as to what has happened since the days we were teens in the 70's and 80's???
Hmm..I dunno; I was a teen in the 80's and, as best I can remember, girls were pretty damn easy back then, too. I used to get more a$$ than a rent-a-car.
I just think that its human nature for every generation since the dawn of man to feel that the current crop of youngsters are less moral and more decadent and dis-respectful that their generation was when they were kids.
But this don't make it necessarily so.

Old 05-02-2011, 01:56 PM

19,642 posts, read 12,231,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
Hmm..I dunno; I was a teen in the 80's and, as best I can remember, girls were pretty damn easy back then, too. I used to get more a$$ than a rent-a-car.
I just think that its human nature for every generation since the dawn of man to feel that the current crop of youngsters are less moral and more decadent and dis-respectful that their generation was when they were kids.
But this don't make it necessarily so.
Yes but I think girls and guys are a lot more stupid about it now. There's a coarseness that we didn't have back then and there was more of a stigma about teen pregnancy. In the 70s/80s there was a kind of free love thing, you could take it or leave it, but now it's more like sexual assault or at least media assault to behave in stupid classless ways and often the end result is pregnancy. And the girls don't mind having the babies and the added drama of a non-paying babydaddy.

Old 05-02-2011, 02:12 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,101,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Yes but I think girls and guys are a lot more stupid about it now. There's a coarseness that we didn't have back then and there was more of a stigma about teen pregnancy. In the 70s/80s there was a kind of free love thing, you could take it or leave it, but now it's more like sexual assault or at least media assault to behave in stupid classless ways and often the end result is pregnancy. And the girls don't mind having the babies and the added drama of a non-paying babydaddy.
Sexual Assault thing? Hmm..I don't really follow ya there. I DO love, though, how ya say that back in the day it was just "a kind of free love thing" so therefore we were classier and not "so course." I get an immediate mental image of Austin Powers saying something like: "Yeah baby! Shall we shag now or later?" LOL.
You are spot-on about the diminished stigma of teen pregnancy, though. Nothing worse than children having children: most of these women are under-educated and without means and so they feel that having a baby might just make their sad lives better, but in reality they merely continue the cycle of dysfunctional homes and unsupervised children.

Old 05-02-2011, 02:25 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,473,258 times
I don't find teenage girls as easy as people say they are. I'm a teenager and I can't find a girl willing to date me, let alone do me. Not that I want sex...

For that matter, I don't want dating either. But I used to want a girlfriend.

Old 05-02-2011, 02:57 PM

7,728 posts, read 12,624,521 times
Well I'm probably the best one to answer this because I'm a junior in high school right now. These kids are OUT OF CONTROL. When I tell you out of control, they are out of control OUT OF THIS WORLD crazy. They doing and talking about things that I suspect most 20-year olds haven't even done! Just last week, two of my friends were talking about different positions they like to have during sex. I was like WHAT?! I knew teens were having sex but it never registered in my mind that they would try sexual positions besides missionary what I've read was the norm. This girl was talking about how she liked to put her leg up to her head while doing it. I was like oh. my. gosh. woman!! Where is your class and self-respect?!

I'll tell you what these kids problem is. They don't have father figures in the home, they don't have a decent or regular home life, and they don't have Jesus Christ in their lives. I'm not even an avid church attendee. But the only reason I have never been involved with half the crap everyone at my high school AND middle school was is because of my faith in the Lord. If I didn't pray for so many years and didn't have a strong relationship with the Lord, I would have been SO far gone. There's kids in my family younger than me that have already entered into bad habits like drugs and sex at early ages. And they have a relatively normal lives but I guess too lenient parents and bad social influences? I don't understand what the hell is going on. All I know is, while people are steady trying to get God out of education, perhaps it would have been wiser to put him back in with prayer in schools because these kids need God in their lives so they can wake up and regconize what their doing. They are really trying to mess these kids up!

I suppose I should just not judge them and let them be. I have no clue what they have been through and Lord knows I have my own problems and sin to deal with. I'll just be waiting on the Lord to return until then. But this is crazy. Some of you really have no clue what goes on in these high schools!

Last edited by allenk893; 05-02-2011 at 03:12 PM..

Old 05-02-2011, 03:01 PM

2,406 posts, read 7,904,087 times
The vast majority of teens that I know are nothing like what is described here. I know that its not like that everywhere, but the descriptions of teens I read on here are in fact the minority when it comes to our circle of friends/family.

Last edited by Davachka; 05-02-2011 at 03:09 PM..

Old 05-02-2011, 03:05 PM

52,280 posts, read 52,700,922 times
I've heard stories about how girls as young as 12 will wear certain colored jewelry to indicate what they are willing to do sexually.

I was watching something on the news about in some school, girls as young as 12 were giving out knobbers in the back of the classroom

Old 05-02-2011, 03:33 PM

The thing about teenage girls is they're only easy if you're a ladies man. So that kinda puts an end to the claim of teenage girls being easy. Anyone is easy if you're a ladies man.

And people hear about young girls doing stuff and they think "they're so young for that"

But actually, them and/or their peers did the same thing at that age. But when people get older, it just seems young and apparently some people forget what they (or their peers) were like back then.

I know what I'm talking about because there are girls my age that complain about middle schoolers who try to look hot. But they did the same thing in middle school.

Old 05-02-2011, 04:36 PM

950 posts, read 1,515,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4doglver View Post
From a mother's point of view watching the behaviour of the girls in our area, what is the deal with how easy girls make themselves for guys? Where have the morals gone to and the self esteem? I'm talking about good students with intact families that go to church, belong to clubs after school and plan on going to college but when it comes to guys, they give it up so easily before even dating and being in a committed relationship! A father I know found a maids costume, handcuffs and other "toys" in the back of his daughters car the other day. Of course the daughter said it didn't belong to her. Just a teenager! Any insight as to what has happened since the days we were teens in the 70's and 80's???

Teenage girls are only easy if you are a good looking teenage boy. When I was in high school I never got laid. Even the girls in my high school who had a reputation for being very loose easy sluts did not give me the time of the day. That's how ugly I was.

Old 05-02-2011, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post
Teenage girls are only easy if you are a good looking teenage boy. When I was in high school I never got laid. Even the girls in my high school who had a reputation for being very loose easy sluts did not give me the time of the day. That's how ugly I was.
I can relate to you.

But I'm not ugly, I just lack a stud personality.

When people say certain girls are so "easy" all I can think is: They certainly don't show interest in me

Saying teenage girls are easy is like an engineer saying math is easy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships