Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 08:54 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,699,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
Get a grip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G61RSRlVtJ4

Old 11-12-2010, 09:28 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,023,989 times
Looks like someone's had a tad too much of the cactus juice.

Old 11-12-2010, 09:34 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,966,274 times
If the world ends before I get to see my boys grow up, then I'll hate the sonafabitch anyway.

Old 11-12-2010, 11:24 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,224,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You know Christian, it's really a shame you wasted your first post on such nonsense.
I can't improve on that.

I wonder whether or not we shall ever see another post from Christian, just to see if he can bottom that first attempt.

Old 11-13-2010, 01:05 AM

9,929 posts, read 13,939,974 times
Can we get an exact date? I have the Big Apple on my bucket list.

Old 11-13-2010, 07:24 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,052,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian090676 View Post
Hello!

New York will be destroyed.
Obama is the penultimate President.
Iran is working on the atomic bomb.
2012 or after 2012, a Pope is killed (2012 - 2019)

I created a blog about prophecies of the Bible. Source: The prophecies are of our Father in heaven, I see some only.

See Blog (in Englisch): http://christiankiesl090676.wordpress.com/

See Blog (in German): Christian090676's Blog | Weltuntergang-JESUS kommt-eine neue Welt

See Blog (Fantastic Cities): http://christian090676.blogspot.com/

I recognized in the prophecies of the Bible that the end of this world is coming.

Markus 13, 29 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that its is near, right at the door.

The time I do not know.

Markus 13 32 'But about that day or hour no-one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Daniel's prophecy - Seventy weeks of years - second interpretation (return people of Israel - The Pope is killed after 2012 or 2012). See insert or blog. This prophecy shows why the third Fatima message in 1943 was not written down and 1917th

Iran is working on the atomic bomb (see blog)

Babylon in no doubt New York. (see blog)

The U.S. is the last occupation in Iraq (see blog)

For the prophecy ram and goat (Daniel) fits the sequence: First World War and description of the first aircraft in the first World War were used and then the Second World War, and physical description of Hitler and his suicide and that he has destroyed the people of the saints (Jews) and then made the return of the people of Israel and the conquest of the Western Wall in 1967, he did so, the Jesus Angel Gabriel called to the prophet Daniel, he explained before about 2500 years ago, this vision, this will be done at the time of the end.

The prophecy of Daniel relates to both time of Alexander the Great and the 20th Century. Two meanings. I think the reference period covers the 20 distant Century. And after two thousand three hundred mornings and evenings get back to the sanctuary of his right, as stated in the prophecy. Between morning and evening the sun. I think that is, two thousand three hundred times the Earth orbited the sun until all this happens, that is two thousand three hundred years. This in turn means that our Father in heaven says here that the earth revolves around the sun. That might not know I think Daniel at this time.

The Battle of Issus between Alexander the Great (king of Javan) and Darius of Persia (king of Media and Persia) was 333 instead of BC and adding 2300 years, you get the date 1967 in Israel, the Western Wall, the Shrine of the Jews in the Six Day War recaptured, the first time after 1897 years.

What is your view?

Christian

That you are a fear mongering Christian who thinks what you believe is the truth and that is it and we all need to fall into line...........

SAD.........

Old 11-13-2010, 07:29 AM

1,838 posts, read 2,253,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
That you are a fear mongering Christian who thinks what you believe is the truth and that is it and we all need to fall into line...........

SAD.........
what are you talkin about,he really got me,im goin back to sundayschooli wonder if they still have the coffee shop down stairs-i pretend to go to the toilet and snatch a few cakes

Old 11-13-2010, 07:34 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,052,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobeable View Post
what are you talkin about,he really got me,im goin back to sundayschooli wonder if they still have the coffee shop down stairs-i pretend to go to the toilet and snatch a few cakes

lol I will stick with my Friday night service and the yummy oneg. ( food and drink ) after the service.

Luckily I have no memories of church and sunday school once my dad told me I could not go with my Baptist neighbors anymore......

Old 11-13-2010, 07:57 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,572,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian090676 View Post
Hello!

New York will be destroyed.
Obama is the penultimate President.
Iran is working on the atomic bomb.
2012 or after 2012, a Pope is killed (2012 - 2019)

I created a blog about prophecies of the Bible. Source: The prophecies are of our Father in heaven, I see some only.

See Blog (in Englisch): http://christiankiesl090676.wordpress.com/

See Blog (in German): Christian090676's Blog | Weltuntergang-JESUS kommt-eine neue Welt

See Blog (Fantastic Cities): http://christian090676.blogspot.com/

I recognized in the prophecies of the Bible that the end of this world is coming.

Markus 13, 29 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that its is near, right at the door.

The time I do not know.

Markus 13 32 'But about that day or hour no-one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Daniel's prophecy - Seventy weeks of years - second interpretation (return people of Israel - The Pope is killed after 2012 or 2012). See insert or blog. This prophecy shows why the third Fatima message in 1943 was not written down and 1917th

Iran is working on the atomic bomb (see blog)

Babylon in no doubt New York. (see blog)

The U.S. is the last occupation in Iraq (see blog)

For the prophecy ram and goat (Daniel) fits the sequence: First World War and description of the first aircraft in the first World War were used and then the Second World War, and physical description of Hitler and his suicide and that he has destroyed the people of the saints (Jews) and then made the return of the people of Israel and the conquest of the Western Wall in 1967, he did so, the Jesus Angel Gabriel called to the prophet Daniel, he explained before about 2500 years ago, this vision, this will be done at the time of the end.

The prophecy of Daniel relates to both time of Alexander the Great and the 20th Century. Two meanings. I think the reference period covers the 20 distant Century. And after two thousand three hundred mornings and evenings get back to the sanctuary of his right, as stated in the prophecy. Between morning and evening the sun. I think that is, two thousand three hundred times the Earth orbited the sun until all this happens, that is two thousand three hundred years. This in turn means that our Father in heaven says here that the earth revolves around the sun. That might not know I think Daniel at this time.

The Battle of Issus between Alexander the Great (king of Javan) and Darius of Persia (king of Media and Persia) was 333 instead of BC and adding 2300 years, you get the date 1967 in Israel, the Western Wall, the Shrine of the Jews in the Six Day War recaptured, the first time after 1897 years.

What is your view?

Christian
Well, at least reading this type of fundie statement or even following a discussion with "true believer" of this passion is good for a laugh.

Old 11-13-2010, 08:10 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,655,998 times
His very first post on C-D, and it was a doozy! Even by the standards of threads in this forum, you don't see much gibberish like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality