Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 08:16 PM

591 posts, read 641,550 times

Advertisements

Mr. Bush claimed that it was God that told him to go into Iraq to bring peace to the middle east. And from the beginning he kept saying that they will fight for freedom, and that they want freedom. Now much of the middle East is standing up for freedom. I'd like to know where Bush got that piece of info. How did he KNOW they would fight for freedom? Was it God?

btw, Bin Laden is dead and Islam is going to fall so completely, it will echo for an eternity.

Old 05-03-2011, 08:28 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,068,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
Mr. Bush claimed that it was God that told him to go into Iraq to bring peace to the middle east. And from the beginning he kept saying that they will fight for freedom, and that they want freedom. Now much of the middle East is standing up for freedom. I'd like to know where Bush got that piece of info. How did he KNOW they would fight for freedom? Was it God?

btw, Bin Laden is dead and Islam is going to fall so completely, it will echo for an eternity.
pshwa... Osama wasn't even a real Muslim.

It's all thanks to President Bush, without that Spiritual Genius non of this would ever have happened and God might have been left weaponless against the advance of Islam . George Bush II was truely a prophet and beloved by God so much that God chose to completely bless America throughout his Illegitamite term and the second term he won because of his failure to deal with the problem of Bin Laden and the slandering of his opponent.

Old 05-03-2011, 08:37 PM

God told Bush to go in, and nobody had faith in him. You crucify him. He is a human being and all you can do is pass judgement. He did the right thing, he followed the right voice. He let God be his guide. He is the face of freedom and Democracy, and all you do is spit in his face. Moderator cut: deleted

Last edited by june 7th; 05-04-2011 at 09:41 AM..

Old 05-03-2011, 08:52 PM

A lot of it was racism. Bush was hated because he was a well off white man, and for no other reason. But guess what? He is also the face of Jesus when he followed God. He is the MAN!!

Old 05-03-2011, 08:54 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,538,091 times
Quote:
God told Bush to go in, and nobody had faith in him. You crucify him. He is a human being and all you can do is pass judgement. He did the right thing, he followed the right voice. He let God be his guide. He is the face of freedom and Democracy, and all you do is spit in his face. Moderator cut: orphaned
Moderator cut: Orphaned reference

Cheney and Rusmfield told Bush that there was huge profits and lots of oil. They played him like a cheap fiddle. This fool believed he would be given a ticker tape parade down the streets of Baghdad.

Killing 100,000 to 1,000,000 people is never the right thing.

OBL was not a Islamic leader, he was a terrorists, and Islam in not going to fall, or even decline because he is out of the picture.

Last edited by june 7th; 05-04-2011 at 09:41 AM..

Old 05-03-2011, 09:07 PM

659 posts, read 1,102,182 times
A concise and well-considered summary of George W Bush, the man and president:

YouTube - Dunston Checks In 2: The White House

Old 05-03-2011, 09:57 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Bush gets the credit for bringing down Islam. Weather he knew what he was doing or not, if he went in with the God of the NT behind him, he just might be heralded in very huge ways for his actions in spearheading against a very oppressive false religion that just so happens to be antichrist in nature. And I for one thinkshe diserves it. He showed faith in the people of the middle east by predicting that they would fight. I think he did the right thing by listening to the right voice and I think he may reap the rewards. JMO

Last edited by Ball Pean; 05-03-2011 at 10:06 PM..

Old 05-03-2011, 10:17 PM

He went up against the face of Muhammad himself(Sadam). Sadam was the same incredibly oppressive brutal Dictator as Muhammad. THey both proclaimed themselves to be prophets and forced everyone to bow to him, never allowing anyone to say anything bad about him. THat is Islam. That is Muhammad. How could anyone not stand behind freedom and democracy over Isam? How can you not stand behind Bush for going in? Think about it.

Old 05-03-2011, 10:24 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,861,012 times
So why haven't you guys invaded China?

Old 05-03-2011, 10:27 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,538,091 times
Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised if Bush gets the credit for bringing down Islam. Weather he knew what he was doing or not, if he went in with the God of the NT behind him, he just might be heralded in very huge ways for his actions in spearheading against a very oppressive false religion that just so happens to be antichrist in nature. And I for one thinkshe diserves it. He showed faith in the people of the middle east by predicting that they would fight. I think he did the right thing by listening to the right voice and I think he may reap the rewards. JMO
Islam isn't even close to comming down, like christianity, it is just a myth that will take generations of common sense to weaken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality