Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 01:43 PM

1,553 posts, read 1,836,568 times

Advertisements

In a parable: "Listen to the one that makes you cry and weep, not the one that makes you laugh."

You, the American people are a great nation with great blessings and favors from God Most Gracious; but you do not show the required gratitude to God Most Gracious.
  • Now, America is the top in atheism, and enthusiasm about Jesus and the Patron Saints .
  • America now is the top in indecency: the adultery: most of people are boy-friends and girl-friends living like the husband and wife in one house.
  • America now recognizes the homosexuality, making the certificate of marriage of the same sex: man to man like the wife and husband living in one house under the protection of law.
  • America now transgresses on many nations and peoples of the world, spreading death and wars everywhere.
What can be worse than this? which is an obvious violation of the Ten Commandments of God.

The way of God's dealing with His servants is the same for all people without exception, whether in the past, at the present time and in the future.

So unless the wise men of America prevent and resist all this corruption in the community, then this will lead to The Decline of America.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:51 PM

33,559 posts, read 37,160,046 times
Wow...A bash America thread, but you are wrong about almost everything in your post...Since I am Canadian, I'll let Americans straighten you out.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:09 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,662,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
In a parable: "Listen to the one that makes you cry and weep, not the one that makes you laugh."

You, the American people are a great nation with great blessings and favors from God Most Gracious; but you do not show the required gratitude to God Most Gracious.
  • Now, America is the top in atheism, and enthusiasm about Jesus and the Patron Saints .
  • America now is the top in indecency: the adultery: most of people are boy-friends and girl-friends living like the husband and wife in one house.
  • America now recognizes the homosexuality, making the certificate of marriage of the same sex: man to man like the wife and husband living in one house under the protection of law.
  • America now transgresses on many nations and peoples of the world, spreading death and wars everywhere.
What can be worse than this? which is an obvious violation of the Ten Commandments of God.

The way of God's dealing with His servants is the same for all people without exception, whether in the past, at the present time and in the future.

So unless the wise men of America prevent and resist all this corruption in the community, then this will lead to The Decline of America.

eanassir, I'm not going to take up a lot of time in debate, I know you are from another country and it is quite possible that you do not understand the laws and freedoms of our country, so I'm going to take the time to post a couple of links and I hope then you will take the time to read them and then we can discuss this further.

U.S. CONSTITUTION,

Bill of Rights and Later Amendments

And I'm going to add in another link.

History of the Separation of Church and State in America

Old 03-02-2012, 02:10 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,226,551 times
You might want to get off of your little soap box before you hurt yourself Sweetcheeks.

Who do you think you are talking trash about America, it's people and our morality?

Do you live here?

Are you a citizen?

What makes your religion so above reproach?

Let's see:

In your society, women are property, beating them is not only ok, it's encouraged.

Female children are, for all intents and purposes, sold to much older husbands. Pedophilia and sex slavery, that's moral! Not

What about honor killings? Sanctioned murder!

Rape victims executed for adultery, another good one!

If you don't like our country feel free to either leave or never come here at all.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
You might want to get off of your little soap box before you hurt yourself Sweetcheeks.

Who do you think you are talking trash about America, it's people and our morality?

Do you live here?

Are you a citizen?

What makes your religion so above reproach?

Let's see:

In your society, women are property, beating them is not only ok, it's encouraged.

Female children are, for all intents and purposes, sold to much older husbands. Pedophilia and sex slavery, that's moral! Not

What about honor killings? Sanctioned murder!

Rape victims executed for adultery, another good one!

If you don't like our country feel free to either leave or never come here at all.

Now now Pamela, don't be too harsh with him, it's not his fault that he's ignorant of our laws and freedoms......... Just being a little facetious...

Old 03-02-2012, 02:21 PM

I speak with the wise men of America to take lesson of history, and not to be like the past nations who were exterminated by God Almighty: like the Lot's people: those were homosexuals and disobeyed Prophet Lot telling him: We are free to do whatever we like; so don't forbid us from such words.

Then when God exterminated them: only the family of Lot were chaste and decent among that people: Were they democratic?

And like the people of Pompei and Herculaneum who were adulterers and idolaters: they did not listen to the apostles of Jesus who warned them.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:23 PM

1,816 posts, read 2,514,923 times
Quote:
I speak with the wise men of America to take lesson of history, and not to be like the past nations who were exterminated by God Almighty: like the Lot's people: those were homosexuals and disobeyed Prophet Lot telling him: We are free to do whatever we like; so don't forbid us from such words.

Then when God exterminated them: only the family of Lot were chaste and decent among that people: Were they democratic?

And like the people of Pompei and Herculaneum who were adulterers and idolaters: they did not listen to the apostles of Jesus who warned them.
Your god is a murderer. Excuse us for not basing our laws around his murderous deeds. We have higher aspirations than that, as a nation.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:24 PM

Quote:

And I guess it's okay for the Prophet Lot to have sexual relations with his daughter's?

Old 03-02-2012, 02:25 PM

I don't wish any bad outcome to people.
But this is the way of God's dealing with the past nations who acted in the same way.

I tell the wise men among the American nation: Do not listen to the atheists and adulterers; because they will lead to the decline when they advise the ungodliness and the contradicting of God's commandments (The ten commandments and the first one of them in particular.)

Old 03-02-2012, 02:26 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,401,842 times
Quote:

So, really, this is just about homosexuality in your opinion. Of all the things you could rightly accuse Americans of, that's the best you can come up with?

Not to mention that the bible specifically says that Sodom was condemned not because of homosexuality but because of the unloving way they treated people.

And since when was Lot's family so chaste? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't his daughters both get pregnant by him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality