Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 12:52 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,288,761 times

Advertisements

I mean when you think of the several thousands of animals crapping then that's a lot of waste to get ride on . I wonder if he had some science fiction level clean up robot to help out with the chores.

Old 04-15-2012, 12:56 PM

593 posts, read 1,316,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
I mean when you think of the several thousands of animals crapping then that's a lot of waste to get ride on . I wonder if he had some science fiction level clean up robot to help out with the chores.
U mean millions not thousands

Old 04-15-2012, 01:13 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,744,698 times
Quote:
Did Eusebius say that Noah had technology for powering the generators turned by the turbines driven by the dung - fueled boilers, or did I just dream that?

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 04-15-2012 at 01:53 PM..

Old 04-15-2012, 01:36 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,865,041 times
According to some idiot named John Woodmorrape, Noah trained the animals to crap into buckets which he then threw over the side. How he managed to get outside in order to do that was not explained but it did make Noah the greatest animal trainer of all time.

Old 04-15-2012, 01:55 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,744,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
According to some idiot named John Woodmorrape, Noah trained the animals to crap into buckets which he then threw over the side. How he managed to get outside in order to do that was not explained but it did make Noah the greatest animal trainer of all time.
I recall that. There was indeed some suggestion that he trained the animals to defecate in some particular way or place to make disposal of the accumulated crud of a couple of thousand animals easy to sweep down some sort of wooden ramp. (Maybe it was that other fellow, Walt Brown. Jr)

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 04-15-2012 at 02:11 PM..

Old 04-15-2012, 02:12 PM

1,553 posts, read 1,836,452 times
Quote:
The deluge of Noah was limited to Iraq where Noah and his people lived near the city of Nineveh.
Then when the flood came, it killed all people and animals in that area.

Afterwards, when the flood will recede, Noah would need the animals to continue in his livelihood, he and the little number of believers who went with him in the Ark or the ship.

The animals which he took with him in the Ark, were the animals that he would need later on when the flood would recede. So he took with him a male and female of sheep, goat, cow, camel, horse, donkey, hen, duck perhaps and might be dog and cat also.
Of course, he will not take the wolf, fox, snake, scorpion, lion, tiger ..etc.

Moreover, when the people of the infidels were drowned, the water receded: the cloud went away, the fountains disappeared and the water was reabsorbed. And we don't think it lasted some long period of time.

The strange thing with some people here is that they prevent me from citing the ayat of the Quran related to this story

Old 04-15-2012, 02:30 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,226,015 times
What a waste of compost!

Old 04-15-2012, 02:33 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,226,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
The deluge of Noah was limited to Iraq where Noah and his people lived near the city of Nineveh.
Then when the flood came, it killed all people and animals in that area.

Afterwards, when the flood will recede, Noah would need the animals to continue in his livelihood, he and the little number of believers who went with him in the Ark or the ship.

The animals which he took with him in the Ark, were the animals that he would need later on when the flood would recede. So he took with him a male and female of sheep, goat, cow, camel, horse, donkey, hen, duck perhaps and might be dog and cat also.
Of course, he will not take the wolf, fox, snake, scorpion, lion, tiger ..etc.

Moreover, when the people of the infidels were drowned, the water receded: the cloud went away, the fountains disappeared and the water was reabsorbed. And we don't think it lasted some long period of time.

The strange thing with some people here is that they prevent me from citing the ayat of the Quran related to this story
Whatever you do, don't tell the Christians that story. They'll just get all upset.

Old 04-15-2012, 02:34 PM

593 posts, read 890,824 times
Duh! they flushed it down a rather large Kohler toliet!

Das

Old 04-15-2012, 02:35 PM

1,553 posts, read 1,836,452 times
I tell Christians which are our friends, but not the atheists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality