Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2013, 11:35 PM

650 posts, read 514,368 times

Advertisements

Apart from creating himself which would be illogical, man is created.

If man is created without the use of reason then all that is created is a robot.

if reason is created for reasons which do not emphasize reason, it is again a waste of time creating an entity with the function.

The only way to create reason that has a use, is to give it something to reason out on its own compulsion, that way it gets noticed for what it is, things of value can be earned and a self realizing worth can be established .

Women in general are moved in a different way then men. Its not a matter of greater esteem in the acquisition of mercy, it is in the manner which is different, expressed or motivated and illustrated differently in gender.

There is a reason why Clinton kept saying to the ladies and won elections, I feel your pain. Both genders have different talents or what could be said modes for emotion generally speaking.

Last edited by alexcanter; 11-28-2013 at 12:31 AM..

Old 11-28-2013, 01:47 AM

75 posts, read 63,074 times
Early in this thread, i said that everything that exist are extensions of Allah's names. İ think it can be understood wrong. By saying that, i mean things are manifestations of Allah's names. For example; Ancient egyptians revered the Sun as a god. But actually sun is a manifestation of Allah's name of Nur(light). So, between saying that the sun is god, and saying that sun is a servant of god by being a manifestation of a name of him , there is a huge difference. I said this because i dont want to responsible for a wrong word. Accepting that the creations are manifestations of Allah's names is a main concept in islam faith. This only means that Allah created them, and nothing more.

Old 11-28-2013, 06:38 AM

7,596 posts, read 4,168,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guen View Post
This only means that Allah created them, and nothing more.
But there is more, Guen. You say that Allah created them to serve him.

Old 11-28-2013, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elyn02 View Post
But there is more, Guen. You say that Allah created them to serve him.
I wanted to make sure that it should not be confused with pantheism and such. Other than that, yes, Allah created them to serve him...

Old 11-28-2013, 07:57 AM

Quote:
I wanted to make sure that it should not be confused with pantheism and such. Other than that, yes, Allah created them to serve him...
Do we know what he may be doing or thinking while we are serving him?

Old 11-28-2013, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Do we know what he may be doing or thinking while we are serving him?
When we say ''serving'' or ''servitude'', it sounds like a cold word. The servitude in this does not come from pure fear or cold obligation. Early, i said that Allah first created a core and created everything from that core. İ also said that this core is said to be ''truth of muhammad''. Allah loves this core and he created everything from this core. So, in the roots of the tree of creation, lies love. Prophet Muhammad is called ''Habibullah''. That means ''the loved one of Allah''. This love,symbolized upon the prophet muhammad but actually is upon all of the humans who has not turned their back on Allah.

A poem written to Allah by famous muslim mystic poet, Yunus Emre:

Your love alienated me from myself
I need you, just you
I burn in your desire all the time
I need you, just you

I don't feel sad about poverty
And I don't take pride in wealth
It's your love that cheers me up
I need you, just you

Paradise,as they have described it
with a bunch of luxurious palaces and houris in it
Better be granted to the ones who ask for it
I need you, just you

My name is Yunus
and as time goes by, the flames of love exceed in my heart
I have just one goal in the two worlds
I need you, just you

Old 11-28-2013, 11:15 AM

Quote:
When we say ''serving'' or ''servitude'', it sounds like a cold word. The servitude in this does not come from pure fear or cold obligation. Early, i said that Allah first created a core and created everything from that core. İ also said that this core is said to be ''truth of muhammad''. Allah loves this core and he created everything from this core. So, in the roots of the tree of creation, lies love. Prophet Muhammad is called ''Habibullah''. That means ''the loved one of Allah''. This love,symbolized upon the prophet muhammad but actually is upon all of the humans who has not turned their back on Allah.

A poem written to Allah by famous muslim mystic poet, Yunus Emre:

Your love alienated me from myself
I need you, just you
I burn in your desire all the time
I need you, just you

I don't feel sad about poverty
And I don't take pride in wealth
It's your love that cheers me up
I need you, just you

Paradise,as they have described it
with a bunch of luxurious palaces and houris in it
Better be granted to the ones who ask for it
I need you, just you

My name is Yunus
and as time goes by, the flames of love exceed in my heart
I have just one goal in the two worlds
I need you, just you
I am not coming from the point of view that serving another is only what a fearful person would do. Nor does it need to be an obligation.

It sounds like Allah created us out of love. Can Allah be compared to a parent?

Old 11-28-2013, 11:48 AM

Quote:
I am not coming from the point of view that serving another is only what a fearful person would do. Nor does it need to be an obligation.

Once Muhammad(pbuh) and muslims around him was sitting on a street. They saw a woman who is trying to find his child. After a time, she found him and hugged him. Everyone was touched by that view. Prophet Muhammad said: Do you think that this woman would throw his child into fire, lovingly?. People said: No!. Prophet Muhammad said:''Allah's love for his servants is much more than this mother's love for his child''

Old 11-28-2013, 11:52 AM

995 posts, read 956,729 times
Quote:

According to Islam, Allah loves only the Muslims, and hates all Christians, Jews, and all other "non believers" . Muhammad committed genocide, murder, rape, and enslaved people based solely on their religious beliefs.

Old 11-28-2013, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Once Muhammad(pbuh) and muslims around him was sitting on a street. They saw a woman who is trying to find his child. After a time, she found him and hugged him. Everyone was touched by that view. Prophet Muhammad said: Do you think that this woman would throw his child into fire, lovingly?. People said: No!. Prophet Muhammad said:''Allah's love for his servants is much more than this mother's love for his child''
The reason I asked was that I am a parent and I do not expect my child to serve me. Is this how parent and child relationships work in Islam?

I guess I am trying to have you define "serve."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality