Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 06:33 AM

1,788 posts, read 1,172,553 times

Advertisements

First the "puzzles".
I inappropriately used the word "puzzles", I first should of said answers, which together within themselves form a puzzle.
All of these "answers" I've been given- I've done my very best to be straight forward, but careful. You see to tell, to answer, to prove - causes a ripple effect, that can't be undone.... yet because of coming Global events, that can't be stopped- I felt the need to show you the only and last escape route. So I started the "ripple effect" to help save a "few".

...to be continued.

Old 01-22-2017, 06:58 AM

Thinking back...

I remember when I was in the process of discovering 'what I call Eden,- I was zoomed in looking down at that Island, that I outlined, claiming it to be Eve..and I was zooming back out and looking above all of that ..and that is when I noticed the
"Eyes" in the Chalice (the reflection of the "Eyes" to be precise). So in other words at that moment I only saw the "Eyes" and I remember thinking back at that moment.. O, those are a set of eyes and it looks like a reflection of someone looking into something yet bigger (but I had not zoomed out yet). It was at this moment I was thinking to myself, "can all of this be real"? If I put my mouse button to the right side of my screen and push down and drag Google Earth to the left am I going to actually see a Face? ...I was scared. I placed my mouse over to the right side of my monitor and dragged the image to the left and looked... ... ... there He was. Looking back. I can't begin to put into words that moment of what I felt. I was scared, stunned, I didn't know what to think. I zoomed further back wondering if there was an actual body? ..and sure there was and all the rest. You can't imagine what I felt.

Listen to me. Nothing I've shown anyone was faked, only outlined. God put His whole story of Creation on this Planet and I only outlined part of it for you. That is God, the Father you've been looking at. He loves you. He loves me.
He sent, the VERY BEST, He had to offer (His ONLY Son JESUS) to be the REDEMPTION PROCESS of bringing US BACK HOME.

You can mock me, you can make fun of me, you can ridicule me with your last breath, but I want you to know with all of my heart and soul ~ everything I've telling you is the TRUTH.

Old 01-22-2017, 07:22 AM

I told you about Armageddon, the 4 Horsemen.

Listen.

The Bible describes a process of unseen attacks against Us. This process is the process of where forms of demonic attacks are like "Fiery darts", that pierce Us (our souls). The "Fiery darts", that split Our Souls, can help shape who we are.
Hold at your right and left arm extended away from your sides. Your like a scale. "Many" tilt to the left and a "few" tilt to the right. Before the Judgement seats of God and Jesus, that which side falls, will burn and that which rises will be saved. The question is .. in which is your Soul?

COMPARE THE FOLLOWING TO THE ABOVE.

Now that being just said. Was said to show you its the same thing as the coming 4 Horsemen. ..it's JUDGEMENT.

The White Horse = a Rocket being shot up into space.
The Red Horse = a Meteor being Split.
The Black Horse = That Split Meteor into 2 pieces. One falls and one stays up. The falling one strikes Iran ((Eye ran) is what happened to God in that video I made- He got a mot in His Eye because of what the Archangel was doing in His Crown-sinning))..it's the same with Us (everything is like a Fractal moment).
The Yellow Horse = FIRE. The Half of Meteor that falls is BURNED... just like the Judgement will be for "many".

There's simplicity in everything... even Us. If you know how to see it.

Old 01-22-2017, 07:24 AM

Don't let whats in your pockets weight you DOWN.

Old 01-22-2017, 11:57 AM

((IN MY OPINION))

I was sitting here thinking today about when the 4 Horsemen will come and all I've said and more.

When? If I took all the different subject matters and thought about them, here's what I (currently) come up with.

October- 10th Month. God's Clock, I've said is currently something till 10 (read past posts).

October is the tenth month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian Calendars and the sixth month to have the length of 31 days. The eighth month in the old Roman calendar, October retained its name (from the Latin octō meaning "eight") after January and February were inserted into the calendar that had originally been created by the Romans. In Ancient Rome, one of three Mundus patet would take place on October 5, Meditrinalia October 11, Augustalia on October 12, October Horse on October 15, and Armilustrium on October 19. These dates do not correspond to the modern Gregorian calendar. Among the Anglo-Saxons, it was known as Winterfylleth, because at this full moon (fylleth) winter was supposed to begin.[1]
October is commonly associated with the season of autumn in the Northern hemisphere and spring in the Southern hemisphere, where it is the seasonal equivalent to April in the Northern hemisphere and vice versa.

NOTE ABOVE: "October Horse".

In ancient Roman religion, the October Horse (Latin Equus October) was an animal sacrifice to Mars carried out on October 15, coinciding with the end of the agricultural and military campaigning season.[1] The rite took place during one of three horse-racing festivals held in honor of Mars, the others being the two Equirria on February 27 and March 14.[2]
Two-horse chariot races (bigae) were held in the Campus Martius, the area of Rome named for Mars, after which the right-hand horse of the winning team was transfixed by a spear, then sacrificed. The horse's head (caput) and tail (cauda) were cut off and used separately in the two subsequent parts of the ceremonies: two neighborhoods staged a fight for the right to display the head, and the freshly bloodied cauda was carried to the Regia for sprinkling the sacred hearth of Rome.[3]
Ancient references to the Equus October are scattered over more than six centuries: the earliest is that of Timaeus (3rd century BC), who linked the sacrifice to the Trojan Horse and the Romans' claim to Trojan descent, with the latest in the Calendar of Philocalus (354 AD), where it is noted as still occurring, even as Christianity was becoming the dominant religion of the Empire. Most scholars see an Etruscan influence on the early formation of the ceremonies.
The October Horse is the only instance of horse sacrifice in Roman religion;[4] the Romans typically sacrificed animals that were a normal part of their diet. The unusual ritual of the October Horse has thus been analyzed at times in light of other Indo-European forms of horse sacrifice, such as the Vedic ashvamedha and the Irish ritual described by Giraldus Cambrensis, both of which have to do with kingship. Although the ritual battle for possession of the head may preserve an element from the early period when Rome was ruled by kings,[5] the October Horse's collocation of agriculture and war is characteristic of the Republic. The sacred topography of the rite and the role of Mars in other equestrian festivals also suggest aspects of initiation and rebirth ritual. The complex or even contradictory aspects of the October Horse probably result from overlays of traditions accumulated over time.[6]

NOTE ABOVE: "Mars" RED Planet. - "one of "three" horse" - (white horse going to a red planet-metaphorically speaking) (("rebirth ritual"))

October - SCALES - 2 halves - October 9th is the Beginning of FIRE PREVENTION WEEK.

Nibiru - PLANET X.

So like I said in the beginning of this post IMO - I'm thinking the 4 Horsemen are coming in October.
(still working on it).

Old 01-22-2017, 11:59 AM

Have you noticed the repetitiousness of it all yet?

Please if you live near the West Coast of the United States and I mean anywhere near it.... MOVE.

~ you'll live a little longer.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:11 PM

BEFORE THE 4 HORSEMEN COME, the "Global Vaccine" will be given.

The very moment that "vaccine" touches you - it is the last chance of being "born again" the way Jesus said.

After, that moment the only way to make Heaven is to be a "Martyr" for the cause of Jesus.

The time of "Faith" stops at 10:00 o'clock.

Old 01-25-2017, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
BEFORE THE 4 HORSEMEN COME, the "Global Vaccine" will be given.

The very moment that "vaccine" touches you - it is the last chance of being "born again" the way Jesus said.

After, that moment the only way to make Heaven is to be a "Martyr" for the cause of Jesus.

The time of "Faith" stops at 10:00 o'clock.

Was thinking about the "Vaccine". Even it is like the 4 Horsemen.

It will be sent up in the skies and it will look like a long White Rocket stretched out across the horizon.
It lands on you and splits you atoms.
Depending on your chromosome 7 lamb1 ... the "saved" ("born again") adam dies and ascends into the Air to meet Jesus the True King. The adam that lives, stays and is consumed by FIRE with the antichrist, the coming false king of this world.

- you MUST be "born again", like Jesus in the Bible said.

As crazy as it sounds... you don't want to live thru the coming Global Vaccine- you really don't.

Old 01-26-2017, 12:43 PM

10 months till Fall.

Old 01-26-2017, 12:57 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,834,440 times
54 pages of gibberish lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality