Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2016, 02:05 PM

9 posts, read 4,685 times

Advertisements

This is it. This is it. Let's keep this thread going as the thread to end all threads with atheist discussion. Let's keep it civil, let's keep it polite. Anyone can join the discussion with atheist but let me lead it because I love atheists. I am not a Christian. (period)

Let's start the discussion:

1) How can you be atheist after all the miracles you've seen?

2) Do you think this map (planet) is a game that you cannot escape?

3) Ask me any questions you would like.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2016, 02:10 PM

3,287 posts, read 2,305,664 times
Quote:
What miracles?

Old 08-20-2016, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpanaPointer View Post
What miracles?
Hey! OpanaPointer, OK maybe not miracles just crazy stuff going on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, The Hillary and Trump Convention. It's 1:15 where I am, if you watch Fox News at 2:00 Pacific there will be some crazy stuff happening. The fires out in California have been out since Thursday and they keep saying they are only 29% contained. I live down the street from the location and nothing got burned that's a major miracle. It really is great to be in this part of the world, we talk about it all the time how the media reports nothing.

Just an honest question, no hate, have you been getting out lately? I chat with people all over and we all see these things.

That's what I mean watch Fox News at 2:00 Pacific you will see weird stuff. I call it a miracle because it is.

Old 08-20-2016, 02:20 PM

I quit watching the news in '03.

And you have very low standards for "miracle". Just sayin'.

Old 08-20-2016, 02:21 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,738,332 times
I'm not sure I can deal with this. Strange stuff goes on - it always has I don't see anything in that to act as eveidence for a theism, let alone a particular one.

Old 08-20-2016, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
I'm not sure I can deal with this. Strange stuff goes on - it always has I don't see anything in that to act as eveidence for a theism, let alone a particular one.
It's an argument from ignorance. "How else could it have happened!" Not even a question.

Old 08-20-2016, 02:25 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,007,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBunny35 View Post
This is it. This is it. Let's keep this thread going as the thread to end all threads with atheist discussion. Let's keep it civil, let's keep it polite. Anyone can join the discussion with atheist but let me lead it because I love atheists. I am not a Christian. (period)

Let's start the discussion:

2) Do you think this map (planet) is a game that you cannot escape?

3) Ask me any questions you would like.

Thanks
Honey, please forgive my skepticism, but that first question sounds VERY Christianish.

Old 08-20-2016, 02:29 PM

OK, well let's keep this nice. I get it you guys haven't been out much I always wonder about that. I mean watch Fox news at 2:00 Pacific just in case anyone else is interested.

Well...OK...so you want to do this with theory, I'm a little bit more practical than that. But, I will follow the road of theory with you if you like. All I have to write in my defense is when you see so much stuff going on it's evidence but I'm not understanding why you don't want that.

I'm sure you are saying evidence, "of what," well it might be the medication you are on because the government has been trying to cover this stuff up. But, hey, let's go theory route I just find life more exciting.

So what theory question do you have for me?

Old 08-20-2016, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
Honey, please forgive my skepticism, but that first question sounds VERY Christianish.
Thanks for calling me Honey, I like that. I'm not at all Christian. Will you watch Fox News at 2:00 PM? I can't prove I'm not Christian because I honestly think Christian are on some kind of Medication that makes them not see the truth. So, I don't even know what a Christ but maybe a person that is heavily medicated?

If you too want to go the theory route we can but honestly there is evidence. We can discuss it on here.

Old 08-20-2016, 02:37 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,331,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBunny35 View Post
Thanks for calling me Honey, I like that. I'm not at all Christian. Will you watch Fox News at 2:00 PM? I can't prove I'm not Christian because I honestly think Christian are on some kind of Medication that makes them not see the truth. So, I don't even know what a Christ but maybe a person that is heavily medicated?

If you too want to go the theory route we can but honestly there is evidence. We can discuss it on here.
What is the truth Honey?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality