Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2016, 11:42 AM

11,761 posts, read 7,262,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpanaPointer View Post
I don't consider us as speaking to the hard-core believers, they will never change their minds. I speak to the fence-sitters, especially my younger cousins. They haven't ossified yet so there's still a chance they can escape the pit their elders have dug to block out the world and the light. I've given out a lot of those books to kids who are being homeschooled to keep them away from science and anything like a diverse school environment. So far so good, the future is brighter for them than their parents could imagine.
Thank you for your outstanding work to curb the indoctrination and stop science illeratacy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2016, 02:55 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,584,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
Same with evolutionist who write books based on evolution.
err, evolution is based on books written by your good.

We call it the rock record.

Old 09-10-2016, 12:14 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,979,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpanaPointer View Post
Swooshed you, did I. Sorry.

Yes, the sound of hot air escaping, with nothing of substance to make a change in pitch that might actually constitute a word of functional English.

"Swooshed" is indeed accurate.

Old 09-10-2016, 08:50 AM

4,765 posts, read 1,995,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Yes it's been established and confirmed over and over in your posts that you have a serious deficiency with the use, definition and meaning of words.
I has been established and confirmed over and over and over and over, in your posts you have a serious deficiency of thinking opinions are evidence.

Quote:
You can play your childs game all day but it will not change the fact that all of the collective evidence supporting Evolution is greater that any other Scientific Theory and more evidence is being added every single day.

Here's a good start for someone of your caliper.

Biology Workbook for Dummies

No it was actually defined as genetically inherited characteristic. which we refer to as phenotypic expression or trait. If you want to speak about genetics then at least learn how to do so properly.

Maybe you wish you could dupe us into thinking you understand Evolution but that's wish will never manifest.

LOL it was packed full of evidence. You are simply not able to understand it so you just pretend it does not exist. That's what you fundy types always do. If you can't understand the science or objective facts, they you play the it's not true card.

Euse you have played these games so many times...you're a broken record of scientific ignorance and infantile behaviors.
Post like this is only verify that I understand evolution and evidence much better than you do. The mail problem of the evo fundamentalist is that their brainwashing has been successful. You didn't eve know that thee are laws of genetics and you thought characteristic and trait was different, You and the others need the Biology workbook for dummies, not me,

Old 09-10-2016, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
I disagree, he seems well versed on the creationists tactics and definitely used bait and switch on this thread. The dishonest comment I definitely cannot comment on.
"Bait and switch " is a meaningless buzz word that you wouldn't recognize if it bit you the behind.

Old 09-10-2016, 08:55 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
Quiz:

What posts like omega2xx and lives under an internet bridge?

Old 09-10-2016, 09:30 AM

Quote:
LOL you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Nonsensical babble just does not cut it.
And you wonder why? Come on Einstein you should know better than that. Scientific papers that are published in peer reviewed science journals are not written to teach basic evolution. Anyone reading those published papers are expected to understand basic Evolutionary concepts.
You can squawk and quesyion my understanding all you want, but you will NEVER provide and evidence that a dog leg can evolve into a fin and a nose into a blowhole. You you understood genetic, you woud understand that.

Quote:
If you want to understand how Speciation and Adaptation occurs then you will need a specific science education.
If you understood it, you would know it is not a mechanism for evolution. You evo's can't seem to get your mind around the FACT, that a salamander, remaining a salamander is not evidence for evolution, and that is about as basic as biology getoe.,

Quote:
LOL it's only absurd to a mind that has no ability to understand.
It's old news and it's been well explained. I guess you missed learning about it...better get to cracking those science books...you have a lot of catching up to do.
It has not been scientifically explained, because it can't be. You need to read that book you recommended for me. If there is anything in it you don't understand, just ask, and I will be glade to explain to you.

Even less scientific and more absurd than the leg bone of land animal, becoming a fin, is why a land animal surviving quite well on land, would need to go into an environment where it could not survive at all. I bet that was not presented in the peer review if there was one, and I doubt if there was one on whale evolution.

Old 09-10-2016, 09:51 AM

3,483 posts, read 4,046,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Quiz:

What posts like omega2xx and lives under an internet bridge?
I can't believe he's still around, honestly.. I was praying that God would destroy his internet connection, to avoid further associations of himself with Super Omega Troll.

Old 09-10-2016, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoppers View Post
I can't believe he's still around, honestly.. I was praying that God would destroy his internet connection, to avoid further associations of himself with Super Omega Troll.
It is amusing that those who are ignorant of real science and have no answers usually quit discussing and resort to insults. Ahh, memories of the playground in the third d grade.

Old 09-10-2016, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Thank you for your outstanding work to curb the indoctrination and stop science illeratacy!
None of the home-schoolers I know, would accept the book you mentioned. They KNOW is is not based on real science.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality