Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2017, 08:20 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderchild View Post
You continue to prove your ignorance of The TRUTH, and your 'con'venient speech bespeaks of a soul who "serves their own belly! Those who with good sounding words and fair speeches evermore seek to deceive the hearts of the simple"!

For Islam denies the resurrection of The Messiah from among the dead!

And as for judaism in this day and age?

Liken unto all religion's(except it be The Active Faith as revealed in James 1:27) judaism IS anti-messiah and is naught but another playground for 'd'evil "god of this world", he who IS "the father of lies"!

Simply sad for you.......
So...Jews are the Anti-Christ, you say?...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2017, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosends View Post
that is SO cute. Speak of that which you do not know and connect it to that which does not exist so you can believe in that which does not matter.
Oooo...Elderchild sounds like Hushwhisper...

Old 01-31-2017, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Thanks.
If "navi" is the word for prophet then what's the word of "messiah"? And why wasn't it used instead?
Because it has nothing to do with Mashiach HaMelekh...It simply has to do with the Navi'im....

Old 01-31-2017, 08:32 AM

Quote:
I don't mind in learning the Jewish perspective of a "difference between a prophet and a messiah"?

What is it that makes one a prophet and what is it that makes one a Messiah?
A Navi is a prophet while an anointed one is, well, anointed with oil [Mashiach]...

If one is anointed with oil, then he or she is a Mashiach...

Old 01-31-2017, 08:36 AM

Quote:
whats wrong with you?

We are only trying to have a non-hostile and civilized conversation to exchange knowledge and better understand each others view.

Can you participate in such a conversation?
He is someone who believes that he himself has discovered the Truth and therefore feels obliged to shove it down everyone's throat and anyone who challenges him, he simply feigns "sadness" for them in a smug and superior way which is a mechanism to make you think and have an epiphany and accord with him...At least, that is what he thinks he is accomplishing...

Old 01-31-2017, 08:40 AM

Quote:
And sadly, the "wrong" is on your part for it is quite obvious that you have never received "a love of The TRUTH so that you might be saved"!
Have you received a love of the Truth?...

Old 01-31-2017, 08:42 AM

Quote:
"Knowledge puffs up" and is "falsely so-called"!

For such causes a souls separation from The CREATOR! (Genesis 2)

Revelation IS that which IS needful, and until a soul REALizes how "poor and needy" they Truly are revelation remains but a 10 letter word written in stone!

And sadly, the "wrong" is on your part for it is quite obvious that you have never received "a love of The TRUTH so that you might be saved"!

Could be one day you would REALize that the natural jews NO LONGER are of "the chosen people", for TRUTH IS, for "they were a disobedient and gainsaying(contradicting and opposing ELOHIM) people", who were "stiff-necked and uncircumcised of heart and ears"!

A people liken unto the worldly religious souls, those who would rather have a man than Our ABBA and ELOHIM speak to, and rule over them!

Thankfully i am a "Born Again" of The Holy, Set Apart, SPIRIT brother of The Messiah!

A Jew and a Hebrew(one from beyond) indeed and TRUTH!

And when i see that which is not of The TRUTH and i am led to respond i do so, just as The Messiah DID!

Thankfully His Life and Teachings, which He received from Our ABBA and ELOHIM! Thankfully they revealed The Way to The TRUTH of The Life!

HalleluYAH!

Yet because of religion's way, and especially pagan catholicism and her harlot christian daughters, The Way to The TRUTH of The Life is evil spoken of.......

"Come out from among them and be separate"!

ALL religion, except it be The Active Faith as revealed in James 1:27.

ABBA Help!

HE DID! and HE does.......

HalleluYAH!
Yea...You need help...

Old 01-31-2017, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Sadly your own words PROVE you to be of those worldly and/or religious souls who have their portion in and of that which IS destroying Creation(air, water, land, vegetation, creatures) and perverting that which IS SPIRIT( (TRUTH, Light, Life, Love, Peace, Faith, Grace, Hope,,,,, ALL that is Truly GOOD)!

Those who "have eyes yet see not, and ears yet hear not"!

Simply sad for you.......
Oh...You really do not know Rafius, do you???...

Old 01-31-2017, 10:08 AM

136 posts, read 69,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Yea, well, I'm a Jew....So, it is my story....My religion that Christianity has co-opted...
You err greatly!

Yet if what you believe is of The TRUTH then please post a copy of your lineage dating back to Yehudah.

Thankfully, in spite of me ("I",ego,id,self,pride), by "The Grace of GOD" i was "Born Again" of The Holy, Set Apart, SPIRIT, and am !NOW! a "son of Our FATHER and GOD"! And a brother of The Messiah! A Messianic Jew and a Hebrew(one from beyond) indeed and TRUTH! An 'alien and pilgrim while on the earth', whose "citizenship(LIFE) is !NOW! in Heaven! (John 3:3,7, I Peter 1:23, Philippians 2:15, John 20:17, Romans 2:29, Hebrews 11:13, I Peter 2:11)

So it is i do not believe you are a "jew" naturally, and most certainly not Spiritually! For it is quite obvious that your heart(the natural life center) is yet uncircumcised, for you have never experienced The Miracle that IS "receiving a love of The TRUTH so that you might be saved" from your own self ("I",ego,id,pride) life; and then hopefully "Born Again" of The Holy, Set Apart, SPIRIT that IS of Our ABBA and ELOHIM(Yes! even of those who continue to deny and defy HIM)!

ABBA Help!

HalleluYAH!

Old 01-31-2017, 10:11 AM

136 posts, read 69,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Yea...You need help...
Most Certainly!

And so it is i cry unto my ABBA and ELOHIM day and night!

Evermore sounding and resounding a Declaration of Dependence:

ABBA Help!

HalleluYAH!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality