Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2017, 01:45 PM

63,999 posts, read 40,305,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
No...We didn't miss him...He doesn't fit the profile of the Mashiach and if he doesn't then he is not the Mashiach...Poor girl...HaShem is still calling out to you, if you could only hear past all this chatter of yours...
Yes, you did miss Him, Richard. The presumptuous belief that your ancestors knew what God intended is simply not borne out by the subsequent history. You refuse to accept what has CLEARLY happened that WAS prophesied because your ancestors were presumptuous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2017, 03:02 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,119,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
" the profile" you created in your belly button , protected by in your tiny closet that you built to protect your belly button which is that place you have buried your head that created the profile? that profile?
My, my...You must have nothing, because you are getting hostile...Poor baby...

Quote:
Because the rest of humanity.... including boat loads of Jews even in Israel , Now SEE HIM as Messiah because they are actually reading the old and new testament for themselves and not waiting for a rabbi/ Shaman to tell them what they are to think.
Boatloads, really?...Hmmm...

Religious makeup, 2014
Group
Population
*%
Jews
75%

Muslims
17.5%
Christians

1.97%
Druze
1.63%
Other
3.92%

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...According to the institute, which convened an emergency session to deal with what it called the “demographic crisis,” there are now some 12.9 million Jews in the world. Earlier this year, estimates put the number at 13.2 million. The main reason for the decline appears in the data from the census of Jewish communities in the U.S., which showed that there has been a decline of 300,000 in American Jewry, from 5.5 million in 1990 to 5.2 million in 2002. Experts say that some 300,000 Jews emigrated to the U.S. during the 1990s, but nonetheless, the community lost some 50,000 Jews a year, mostly to natural attrition...

...The only Jewish community in the world that is growing is Israel, which is home to most of the world’s Jewish children under the age of 15...

- World Jewish population drops by 300,000 to 12.9 million

Quote:
and so they dropped their List and that Profile you speak of.. and they will be saved from the hour of trial/ Judgment coming on the whole world Because they SEE Him and their Messiah in the Old and New testament words .
Why would they read the Old Testament?...It is a mistranslation of the Hebrew Scriptures...That's been proven by a side by side comparison...

Quote:
sorry but 1/3 of the world is enough of the world for him to build his kingdom of nations from and that will happen very soon.
People like you have been say this for 2000 years...

Quote:
A hand full of jews 2000 years ago wasn't enough to build a world wide place of peace / Jeru salem from and there to restore mankind to our previous glory and to eternity . a place where peace dwells ... not and kingdom of pox romana through death but a peace away from sin and death, a place for all willing and faithful not holding on to their own kingdoms not building their own power.
Wow!...And this is in the bible?...

Quote:
1/3 of living humanity, at least 1/3 and more are coming and more will come and even more resurrected is enough to build his world wide kingdoms of righteous nations . and then he will be telling you what you will do with your profile? and at his tree where you can explain to him all about your profiles, the Lists and the demands , poor Richard.
Awww....Poor girl...No matter how many times you click the heals of your little red ruby slippers together, it is not going to make the above babble any more comprehensible...If G-d tells us what to look for, He is not going to lie to us...

Quote:
but there Richard sits with his Profile , his list and his demands !
Mmmm...So antagonistic...

Quote:
as more and more Jews find their Messiah
Actually, Judaism is growing, in particular, the orthodox movement...

Quote:
and will be saved in that horrible time of Joel and Daniel all the prophets of old speak of .
You obviously haven't actually read the prophets...Because, if you did, you would realize that Joel is about the Nations being punished by G-d for all the nasty little things that they did to Israel...And this occurs on that "Terrible Day Of the Lord"...And I am betting that it will be Christianity that leads the charge against Israel...Like they had done many times before...

And Daniel?...You really have no clue on what Daniel is about...

Old 03-03-2017, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Yes, you did miss Him, Richard. The presumptuous belief that your ancestors knew what God intended is simply not borne out by the subsequent history. You refuse to accept what has CLEARLY happened that WAS prophesied because your ancestors were presumptuous.
Ok...That's nice...And this is for you....

Old 03-03-2017, 04:15 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,744,476 times
Christians

" the average cruise ship passenger capacity is around 3,000 guests for ocean liners and around 150 guests for bigger river cruise ships. the largest cruise ship passenger capacity is 5,412 (at double occupancy) and 6,318 max capacity if all berths are occupied.Nov 26, 2015"

that is a lot of boat loads!

Zep 3:12
I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the LORD.

163, 500 is definitely enough to be the promised repentant and faithful remnant that he will restart the nation the nation with .

Old 03-04-2017, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Christians

" the average cruise ship passenger capacity is around 3,000 guests for ocean liners and around 150 guests for bigger river cruise ships. the largest cruise ship passenger capacity is 5,412 (at double occupancy) and 6,318 max capacity if all berths are occupied.Nov 26, 2015"

that is a lot of boat loads!

Zep 3:12
I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the LORD.

163, 500 is definitely enough to be the promised repentant and faithful remnant that he will restart the nation the nation with .
Uh huh...

Old 03-04-2017, 11:02 AM

ZEP 3 read the rest of that chapter ..

why is it Richard than when I post something that completely blows all you said away ... you all of a sudden don't understand what I wrote.. what I wrote is proof your wrong and need to ask Jesus to forgive you before he saves only that remanent he speaks often through all of the old testament .

Do you need me to find more old testament proof that only a remnant of Jews in Israel makes it to the next age ,and that if he doesn't bring them( the lost ones) with him .. hardly anyone would be there.. that chances are great that your Rabbi probably never took you too those scripture and never showed you either ? because I can and you won't understand that either because you don't want to see it.
if you see it you will have to ask HIM for forgiveness , so you are refusing to understand my posts..
so I will stop talking until you at least try.

Old 03-04-2017, 04:07 PM

Quote:

why is it Richard than when I post something that completely blows all you said away ... you all of a sudden don't understand what I wrote.. what I wrote is proof your wrong and need to ask Jesus to forgive you before he saves only that remanent he speaks often through all of the old testament .

Do you need me to find more old testament proof that only a remnant of Jews in Israel makes it to the next age ,and that if he doesn't bring them( the lost ones) with him .. hardly anyone would be there.. that chances are great that your Rabbi probably never took you too those scripture and never showed you either ? because I can and you won't understand that either because you don't want to see it.
if you see it you will have to ask HIM for forgiveness , so you are refusing to understand my posts..
Uh huh...

Old 03-04-2017, 08:39 PM

23,270 posts, read 10,561,208 times
Quote:

Joel shows God saving Israel and turning away all sin JUST BECAUSE they are Israel. No other people in history have such a claim. God says that he WILL MAKE THEM keep his ordinances and that they will be holy for HIS NAME, BECAUSE they are called by his name and BECAUSE the world has persecuted them for following God, GOD SAYS HE will come and turn all unrighteousness from them, and this aint because they say,'' Jesus, Jesus,'' God comes judging everyone who has even opened their eyes at them BECAUSE they are his people, and they arecalled by his name, and the fact of them being the only people in the world who love and follow God's commandments proves who God's people are. For 2000 years Christians have been persecuting the people of God because theh love his Torah and commandments and God is coming to judge Everyone who has hated them because they love the Torah.

Not because they say,'' Jesus, Jesus,'' but Gld transforms them for his namesake and no other people have this promise. Jesus came making gentiles servants to Jews, even Jews who don't believe in Jesus.

In fact, God makes great promises to Gentiles who spend their tkme and money helping Israel return, he promised to gather them JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWS, and the gentiles who help these so called non believing Jews are extreemly blessed, so blessed for helping Jews that God said he would even make priests of Gentiles who help Jews Just because they are Jews.

God blesses all those who bless Israel, and if God has rewarded a gentile with such extreem reward for helping a Jew, how then does he feel about the Jew if he blesses the gentile for serving one?

It is no doubt true, the gentile who serves a Jew owns the world.

Jesus came saying,'' It has fallen to me.''

Jesus was quoting Isaiah 61, and Isaiah 60 and Isaiah 60 and 61 is nothing but Gentiles serving Jews, Gentiles will work their fields, The glory of the gentiles shall be to Israel. The coming day of fire and judgment is about God coming to judge all the nations in how they treated Jews. That's a'll the fall Holy days are about, God is coming to judge every single person who persecuted his people who love and keep his commandments and they prove they are God's special people because they continue to be the only people in history who love and keep his commandments and his worship system, because the gentile who loves and keeps God's Sabbaths and his worship system is included in the inheritance of Israel and they will also be gathered just as God is gathering Jews.

Saying ,'' Jesus, Jesus,'' has nothing to do with God's promises to Israel.

Old 03-04-2017, 08:59 PM

just FYI so talking about messianic prophesy .. and what is happening in the sky right now. I think I just found something unexpected that sure explains a lot to me ..

Micah 5:3
Close Bible Tools
5:3 לָכֵן יִתְּנֵם עַד־עֵת יֹולֵדָה יָלָדָה וְיֶתֶר אֶחָיו יְשׁוּבוּן עַל־בְּנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵֽל׃
Masoretic TextShow Cantilliation Marks Off Show Vowel Points On
Reverse Interlinear
English (KJV) [?] Strong's Root Form (Hebrew) Parsing

Therefore will he give them up
Phrase
h5414
נָתַן nathan
Pronounce Hebrew root for H5414 נָתַן
Parse Information
until the time
Phrase
h6256
עֵת `eth
Pronounce Hebrew root for H6256 עֵת

that she which travaileth
Phrase
h3205
יָלַד yalad
Pronounce Hebrew root for H3205 יָלַד
Parse Information
hath brought forth
Phrase
h3205
יָלַד yalad
Pronounce Hebrew root for H3205 יָלַד
Parse Information
then the remnant
Phrase
h3499
יֶתֶר yether
Pronounce Hebrew root for H3499 יֶתֶר

of his brethren
Phrase
h251
אָח 'ach
Pronounce Hebrew root for H251 אָח

shall return
Phrase
h7725
שׁוּב shuwb
Pronounce Hebrew root for H7725 שׁוּב
Parse Information
unto the children
Phrase
h1121
בֵּן ben
Pronounce Hebrew root for H1121 בֵּן

of Israel
Phrase
h3478
יִשְׂרָאֵל Yisra'el

יָלַד
Transliteration
yalad
Pronunciation
yä·lad' (Key)
Part of Speech
verb
Root Word (Etymology)
A primitive root
Dictionary Aids
TWOT Reference: 867
KJV Translation Count — Total: 498x
The KJV translates Strong's H3205 in the following manner: beget (201x), bare (110x), born (79x), bring forth (25x), bear (23x), travail (16x), midwife (10x), child (8x), delivered (5x), borne (3x), birth (2x), labour (2x), brought up (2x), miscellaneous (12x).
Outline of Biblical Usage [?]
to bear, bring forth, beget, gender, travail
(Qal)
to bear, bring forth
of child birth
of distress (simile)
of wicked (behaviour)
to beget
(Niphal) to be born
(Piel)
to cause or help to bring forth
to assist or tend as a midwife
midwife (participle)
(Pual) to be born
(Hiphil)
to beget (a child)
to bear (fig. - of wicked bringing forth iniquity)
(Hophal) day of birth, birthday (infinitive)
(Hithpael) to declare one's birth (pedigree)
Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)
יָלַד yâlad, yaw-lad'; a primitive root; to bear young; causatively, to beget; medically, to act as midwife; specifically, to show lineage:—bear, beget, birth(-day), born, (make to) bring forth (children, young), bring up, calve, child, come, be delivered (of a child), time of delivery, gender, hatch, labour, (do the office of a) midwife, declare pedigrees, be the son of, (woman in, woman that) travail(-eth, -ing woman)

from
Mic 5:3
Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel.

REV 12 has had many fulfillments starting with the first 6000 years ago given to Eve .... but maybe I found an unexpected meaning of these words..I thought I would share it .

a first Yalad is translated as " travaileth hath " is about 20 years work and prayer and crying . "travail"?

and so again a second

" Yalad " . well maybe for this one Yalad how about since he is already Born.. how about it is time " to declare one's birth (pedigree)" since he has already been " Born" and no one knew exactly what his lineage is .. maybe he needed a pedigree ? and so in 20 years maybe WE found that through, the fits and fights and all .
gosh to think..it only took 20 years and lots of fighting and tears and not having a clue why I was having to do that .

SO it turns out 20 years of following his clues.. and not having a clue why you are doing something except maybe for some strange curiosity that couldn't be explained to anyone .... is a real faith builder when it starts to make sense> NOW it is great . now I think I can explain what I was doing all that time.
we are getting down to maybe months even weeks , and maybe just days folks, time to start rejoicing . רִנָּה

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-04-2017 at 09:33 PM..

Old 03-04-2017, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Joel shows God saving Israel and turning away all sin JUST BECAUSE they are Israel. No other people in history have such a claim. God says that he WILL MAKE THEM keep his ordinances and that they will be holy for HIS NAME, BECAUSE they are called by his name and BECAUSE the world has persecuted them for following God, GOD SAYS HE will come and turn all unrighteousness from them, and this aint because they say,'' Jesus, Jesus,'' God comes judging everyone who has even opened their eyes at them BECAUSE they are his people, and they arecalled by his name, and the fact of them being the only people in the world who love and follow God's commandments proves who God's people are. For 2000 years Christians have been persecuting the people of God because theh love his Torah and commandments and God is coming to judge Everyone who has hated them because they love the Torah.

Not because they say,'' Jesus, Jesus,'' but Gld transforms them for his namesake and no other people have this promise. Jesus came making gentiles servants to Jews, even Jews who don't believe in Jesus.

In fact, God makes great promises to Gentiles who spend their tkme and money helping Israel return, he promised to gather them JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWS, and the gentiles who help these so called non believing Jews are extreemly blessed, so blessed for helping Jews that God said he would even make priests of Gentiles who help Jews Just because they are Jews.

God blesses all those who bless Israel, and if God has rewarded a gentile with such extreem reward for helping a Jew, how then does he feel about the Jew if he blesses the gentile for serving one?

It is no doubt true, the gentile who serves a Jew owns the world.

Jesus came saying,'' It has fallen to me.''

Jesus was quoting Isaiah 61, and Isaiah 60 and Isaiah 60 and 61 is nothing but Gentiles serving Jews, Gentiles will work their fields, The glory of the gentiles shall be to Israel. The coming day of fire and judgment is about God coming to judge all the nations in how they treated Jews. That's a'll the fall Holy days are about, God is coming to judge every single person who persecuted his people who love and keep his commandments and they prove they are God's special people because they continue to be the only people in history who love and keep his commandments and his worship system, because the gentile who loves and keeps God's Sabbaths and his worship system is included in the inheritance of Israel and they will also be gathered just as God is gathering Jews.

Saying ,'' Jesus, Jesus,'' has nothing to do with God's promises to Israel.
no one has loved or prayed for Israel more than me over 40+ years and still do today . we as a family also follow the feast usually, but not being under obligation to . but have not followed the other " normal american holidays" . and we still do in every way support the land and the people rights to be there .. but not the rabbi system of shamanism which is false and the very definition of anti-christ .
we Honor the ancients of Judaism ( the old testament is more important for learning way more of my God to me/ my family than the new testament usually ) .. but I do not Now ( this is a recent conclusion , I honor them for being keepers of history.. ) but now do not support the current religious system or culture . it has the same right to exist as islam and for as long.
but this I know most.. I know the house of Solomon is cursed and so do not even go to that temple that they will build in the name and by template and by the rights of Solomon , that will not end well.
please wait to go to EZE temple which the Lord himself will build and it takes like 39+ years to build it.
His is a temple to the nations , so please wait on HIM .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-04-2017 at 09:38 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality