Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 10:00 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,813,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Uh huh...
Do you really wish to have that sliver of doubt removed?

If you like there is a pain to remind you of your mistake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2017, 04:35 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,056,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
no one has loved or prayed for Israel more than me over 40+ years and still do today.
Puffed up, are we?...

Old 03-05-2017, 04:37 AM

[quote=pinacled;47401234]Do you really wish to have that sliver of doubt removed?[/quot]

What doubt?...

Quote:
If you like there is a pain to remind you of your mistake.
And just what would that be?...And what mistake?...

Old 03-05-2017, 08:16 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,732,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Puffed up, are we?...
yes sometimes that appears very . but it might be true sometimes . but what I said it is close to what I said , if not 100 % true over my life as compared to others/ christians.

though lately I haven't prayed for them as much , but 30/35 years that was 100% true.. because right now I am confused as to what is best .. other than "God 's will be done" ..

so when I am praying, I pray that His spirit touch people there and all over the world. I also pray for the Lost sons of Abraham and that he bless them with his presence .. and that they find THE REAL WORD.
other than to protect the land and his people there in Israel until "they workout their salvation with fear and trembling" soon . as in
HIs kingdom come HIs will be done " is about my only prayer for the whole world. because I can't find much to bless. I don't know anymore for at least months just how to bless parts that I know is not a blessing and not going to be a blessing to anyone. I think all christians struggle with how to pray for the sin parts of in someone's ( loved ones ) life. and that can be said true of nations like Israel and the USA , right now I really don't know how to "bless " the sin parts, except to cry for mercy.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-05-2017 at 08:41 AM..

Old 03-05-2017, 09:55 AM

23,182 posts, read 10,474,991 times
Quote:
no one has loved or prayed for Israel more than me over 40+ years and still do today . we as a family also follow the feast usually, but not being under obligation to . but have not followed the other " normal american holidays" . and we still do in every way support the land and the people rights to be there .. but not the rabbi system of shamanism which is false and the very definition of anti-christ .
we Honor the ancients of Judaism ( the old testament is more important for learning way more of my God to me/ my family than the new testament usually ) .. but I do not Now ( this is a recent conclusion , I honor them for being keepers of history.. ) but now do not support the current religious system or culture . it has the same right to exist as islam and for as long.
but this I know most.. I know the house of Solomon is cursed and so do not even go to that temple that they will build in the name and by template and by the rights of Solomon , that will not end well.
please wait to go to EZE temple which the Lord himself will build and it takes like 39+ years to build it.
His is a temple to the nations , so please wait on HIM .
Ezekiel's temple is already standing, it is not a literal temple. The water has already proceeded from the temple and it has a mind of it's own to bless or curse and when a person believes in Christ, a river of water will flow right through him.

Ezekiel 45 shows us the two comings of Christ where all the feast days happen on one single day. This prophesy of Ezekiel was partly fulfilled by Christ on Nisan 14. ALL THE SACRIFICES OF ALL THE FEAST DAYS TOOK PLACE ON NISAN 14.

There has never been a Sukkot bull killed on Nisan 14 except when Jesus died as a Sukkot bull on Nisan 14. There was never a goat of Yom Kippur killed on Nisan 14 except when Jesuss died as that Yom Kippur goat on Nisan 14. Jesus died as the ram of Shavuot on Nisan 14 and he was killed outside the gate as the red heifer on Nisan 14 and this is the sacrifice no man may partake of.

Ezekiel prophesied that all the sacrifices would take place on one single day, on Nisan 14.

That was Jesus first coming and Ezekiel goes on to explain his second coming on Tishri 15.

Ezekiel shows that what happened ln Nisan 14 will also take place on Tishri 15 and these are the same day 6 months apart.

Ezekiel's temple is already standing and the reason it was never literally built is for the fact that it is impossible to build an ever expanding temple. Ezekiel changed the length of a cubit that no man may know the measurments, and there isn't a single person on Earth who can tell you the measurements of Ezekiel's temple because it was never meant to be a literal temple. The laws of this temple are also changed, the laws of sacrifice, the laws of the house and the house itself as an ever expanding house. In this house there is a new alter that was not there before, a curious wooden alter that represents great things.

What the temple of the Lord shows us are impossible things, and not only that the temple cannot literally be built but the city and land itself displays impossible things because it was never meant to be taken literaly. Jerusalem has been raised up above all the other mountains just as it was prophesied, bug the city didn't literally raise up, and while people from all nations come streaming up to the Lord's house, there is no literal house.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 03-05-2017 at 10:50 AM..

Old 03-05-2017, 10:55 AM

that is your interpretation of what those whole like 12 chapters means. and you not done the same to whole book of Revelation and the beginning of GEN? turned it into allegory, right Hannibal ?
SO did Jesus ( the right arm/ son of God GOD the father )come in the flesh Hannibal ? or was He just a figment of someone imagination and spiritualizing him or his deeds and thus turning him into a great big allegory also?

SO it is mine opinion that Eze temple will be built exactly as described and that in Eze clearly The Lord foretells the destruction of the coming third temple/ tabernacle , which is built near tombs or " bones of your kings" , it being built next to an even worse abomination "with just a wall between" .. and that Jews will build it in his name , and How he destroys it by " desolation" , and just how much he hates it because it is an abomination to him .

so we watch Hanni! we watch and see who knows the Lords word and hears his voice clear , because only time will tell right ? only time will tell exactly who's interpretation of God 's word and his prophesies is the most correct interpretation of all those chapters even all those books right ?

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-05-2017 at 11:03 AM..

Old 03-05-2017, 12:02 PM

23,182 posts, read 10,474,991 times
Quote:
yes sometimes that appears very . but it might be true sometimes . but what I said it is close to what I said , if not 100 % true over my life as compared to others/ christians.

though lately I haven't prayed for them as much , but 30/35 years that was 100% true.. because right now I am confused as to what is best .. other than "God 's will be done" ..

so when I am praying, I pray that His spirit touch people there and all over the world. I also pray for the Lost sons of Abraham and that he bless them with his presence .. and that they find THE REAL WORD.
other than to protect the land and his people there in Israel until "they workout their salvation with fear and trembling" soon . as in
HIs kingdom come HIs will be done " is about my only prayer for the whole world. because I can't find much to bless. I don't know anymore for at least months just how to bless parts that I know is not a blessing and not going to be a blessing to anyone. I think all christians struggle with how to pray for the sin parts of in someone's ( loved ones ) life. and that can be said true of nations like Israel and the USA , right now I really don't know how to "bless " the sin parts, except to cry for mercy.
Nobody is a bigger sinner than me but I don't think sin has that much to do with anything, and acceptance has to do with everything. I accept God's laws and I accept that I am a sinner and it is because of this acceptence that my sins are covered. If I call the commandments of God wrong, then I am in my sin. But if I accept God's commandments, I accept God. For 2000 years people have been persecuted and killed for no other reason than that they accept God's commandments and ways. Christians praying for Jews to come to God is a silly thing, I mean, bless their heart but Jews have never left God and he has never left tnem. The Prodigal nation of Israel called the Torah a strange thing and they invented their own ways against God and against his ways and that nation became lost when God put an end to it, and in the same place that he curses Israel, he blesses Judah and says that they still walk with God and he will never give them up unless the sun and moon fall out of the sky.

They are the son who stayed home with the father and just as it has been for 2000 years, they wait on the gentiles to return to the father and return they did when Jesus was seen as a light in the land of darkness where Jesus brought a promised betrothal to gentiles living in the land of Joseph. Those righteous gentiles did return to God and theh became known as,'' Israel,'' in the days of Jesus when Gentiles were converting to Judaism in their acceptance of God's ways, and only God's ways.

Prodigal sons from the lost prodigal nation came betrothing themselves to a Jew, and through this redeeming betrothal to a Jew, they were grafted into Israel through the promise to those lost ten tribes living in Galilee of the nations in Joseph's land.

Jesus brought a covenant to Judah and Ephraim alone, and Ephraim is the prodigal nation called Israel and who became gentiles by choice and through their rejection of God's ways.

Gentiles had a chance to betrothe themselves to a Jew named Jesus so that they would become one with Jews in their conversion from Paganism to Judaism and they became co heirs.

This covenant of Jesus only lasted about 100 years. Gentiles stopped betrothing tnemselves to a Jew and no matter how many will claim to be a bride of Christ, at least half are not, at least half are stranded standing in front of a closed door because they refused to marry a Jew.

Those ten virgins tell the foolish virgins to go out and to find a Jew and then spend your time and money serving him, and if he wants to return to Israel, the gentile carries the Jew on his back all the way to Israel is that is the only way. The covenant isn't up to just everyone, and it is not a covenant that one can change and alter as he sees fit. The Gentile either accepts the ways of God and acknowledges that God's commandments are true, and he is a sinner found guilty under this law, he converts and accepts the marriage contract because that is what the law is.

The gentile brings the balm of Gilead to the Jew as Jesus prophesied in Isaiah 61 in telling the gentile what his job is and who he is.

The Gentile Christians are praying for Jews to accept Jesus, and I am praying for the Gentile Christians to accept Jesus.

A person would certainly know if he was really married to a Jew, and being that the bridegroom is absent, the gentile who claims to be married to a Jew would be a Gentile seeing after the family of her betrothed, but instead of the supposed bride taking care of her briegroom's family in the absence of the bridegroom, the supposed bride digs in to set about torturing and killing the family of her bridegroom.

In the absence of the bridegroom, the supposed bride persecutes the family of her bridegroom so bad that the whole world sets into persecuting and killing anyone who looks like the bridegroom. The Gentile only has a covenant through a redeeming betrothal to a Jew, but when the Gentile rejects the ways of God and God's commandments, he not only rejects God and the marriage contract, he rejects Jesus by rejecting the appointed marriage, the appointed consummation where only the wise virgins may enter. He rejects the Jesus by rejecting everything that is called of God or that is worshipped.

We aren't waiting for Jews to believe in Jesus, we are waiting for the return of Ephraim. We are waiting for the millions of Ephraim to come repenting because they called the Torah a strange thing and invented their own worship system.

Jesus came once, and for about 100 years Gentiles betrothed themselves to a Jew but this did not last, now we are waiting for the second promise where God will once again make a covenant between Jews and Gentiles and this is only possible through the return of Gentile Christians coming to repent, coming to finally accept and acknowledge God and his righteous ways.

God has never given up on Jews and Jews have one mandate and that is to love the Torah. Jews are not supposed to accept Jesus and nor does it matter.

Gentile Christians no longer have a covenant until they return, the only thing that gives the gentile a covenant is when the gentile claims the promise of Hosea 2 where they get betrothed to a Jew in order for them to become a co heir under the name of Ephraim, there are millions and millions of Christians who think they have a covenant when they do not.

The gentile either joins the Jews or he does not.

Jesus brought a new covenant for Judah and the lost Gentiles of Ephraim to become one people, if a Christian is not a Jew and he is not Ephrakm, then he is just sitting around quoting scripture that doesn't pertain to him.

IF the Christian comes repenting for leaving Judah and Jerusalem with it's laws and feasts, then that Gentile loves Jews, becomes one with Jews in that they both share a comon religion. The Christian cannot sit in Babylon with all his pagan ways while speaking against the laws of Moses to then expect anyone to see him as Judah or Ephraim. Being Ephraim is extreemly specific in that God did away with ten tribes because they rejected the Sabbaths and feasts of God and they even named a new city to be their holy city.

Ephraim is the gentile who comes back weeping in sincere regret that he ever called the Torah a strange thing, and he wails and weeps because he separated himslef from Judah.

Judah stays with God, and we are sitting here waiting for millions of Christians to convert to the religion of God in their acceptance of a Jewish bridegroom, If the gentile wants a covenant, or he wants to be a co heir, he has to come repenting, and he has to convert to the religion of God. If he doesn't be ome one with Jews, he has no covenant. You are either Ephraim or Judah or there is nothing to talk about.

Jesus stood as a Jew offering a redeeming betrothal to gentiles who would come and join the Jews, The Jews had no need of such a betrothal, Jesus didn't come betrothing himself to Jews, Jews were already Israel, they already have a marriage contract, Jesus came betrothing himself as a Jew so that Gentiles might convert to the religion of the Jews.

Old 03-06-2017, 01:06 AM

well I will leave this discussion with , I disagree on a few points .. but I will continue to bless what I can bless about Israel and Abraham .
and I will NOT bless what He hates.
but yes it took me 40 years to figure that out.
first of all Ezekiels template is a completely different temple form the template is not the same . it has never been built.

And Hanni,
Jesus will build EZEKIEL's temple and the Jew will build their temple to their Alien friendly God.. and they will do it in and of the order and by the rights they assume through Solomon as that " right" appeals to men in power of this earth , so they will use what they can to get what they want. if it is what God wants they care not. but temple they build it is an abomination .
so just Don't go there , do not bless it any more than you would bless Mecca .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-06-2017 at 01:25 AM..

Old 03-06-2017, 02:50 AM

Quote:
well I will leave this discussion with , I disagree on a few points .. but I will continue to bless what I can bless about Israel and Abraham .
and I will NOT bless what He hates.
but yes it took me 40 years to figure that out.
first of all Ezekiels template is a completely different temple form the template is not the same . it has never been built.

And Hanni,
Jesus will build EZEKIEL's temple and the Jew will build their temple to their Alien friendly God.. and they will do it in and of the order and by the rights they assume through Solomon as that " right" appeals to men in power of this earth , so they will use what they can to get what they want. if it is what God wants they care not. but temple they build it is an abomination .
so just Don't go there , do not bless it any more than you would bless Mecca .
This sounds anti-Semitic...

Old 03-06-2017, 09:35 AM

and you don't sound anti -christ ? , anti-western? , anti-christian ? , anti -native american (just by being pro scientism intellectualism and their goofy theories you are anti-native and our stories and our history , these " intellectuals who is anti everything and everyone ? ) well you are anti- everyone concept but Jew with their other books ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od-rAs66XnY

I don't have to embrace your sin or your sinning to Love Israel and God's people and to bless them.

and you guys can't and won't ever prove I don't Love Abraham and bless him whenever I can ..

the only thing you can prove is I have a different pre Hebrew type priest and a Judah? Jewish king who you curse and accuse , But he is also" Promised child of two moms of the same womb who will crush the serpent, which is death and also Satan ) who is the promises of the Gentile nations/ and to the daughters of EVE - Khepa / Sheba .

MY point is only when Jesus finishes taking from this earth everything that is HIS and inspired by Him to his people of all time there will be nothing left worth having for unbelieving Jew or Greek.. and to give all to his children the most glorious lives possible ( in all ages ) and even in the midst of all this mess of a world we have such glorious lives here and in the most fruitful lands ever.
I love Abraham and I love Israel.. and I was sick when I realized what is going to happen inside the prophetic and yet unfulfilled book of Ezekiel which proves out the Book of REV by the way.. it just broke my heart. I had to read the Book of EZE 40/50 times to understand it, it was like ages of " read it again" , " read it agin" .
but I can not stop what is in mens hearts to do either can I Richard ? but I will never have to embrace it or worship in it and give honor to it . NO he ( solomon Older brother /solomon means "His replacements" and his older sibling ) died on a cross which is the worst death ever + beatings and crown and at the hands of his own people .. so I don't have to honor those works of men hands .. or any part of the any books and that temple ( i will have to worship in his temple ( 4th ) yes , that third temple NO ) things which are defiling because they are rooted in man's rebellion against God and His son. He will " save" his people so I don't have to be defiled and I don't have to be defiling my God ( Father or Son ) either in these coming years and moments is the time he died for us to not have to be defiled .
I can't change what men will do in His name.. I can only help him who has proved he is loving and faithful and forgiving to Build his kingdom. The kingdom which will restore everything that mankind has destroyed and defile and mankind is going to do that . There will be nothing that mankind will not have defiled before this is over.
men have defiled in his name . but men defile in any name ..

But I stand with the Judah who was never found to have been defiling anyone , and only found to be usurping sin, hell and death .

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/zep/3/1/s_909001
it is time to start rejoicing רִנָּה

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-06-2017 at 10:21 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality