Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2011, 06:11 AM

444 posts, read 1,212,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiippaKiwi View Post
Nothing. I am over sensitive today, crying because my dog had to put to sleep at last october. That is why I refused to remember days, like a day when my dad died. I know it was may but I do not know what the day was. I do not want to now. Life suck and I am mad.

Anyway Happy day to everyone .
My heart goes out to you dear one, as I too miss my Dog and have a hard time on days of rememberence. I know the feeling of the whole world seems to go against you and you might feel all alone, but you are not alone and if you can just lift your heart to the faith, your mind will follow. Your mind can play tricks that decieve you, dont let it! When a mad or sad thought enters in...go wash your hair! or something that cleans it away and so you feel differently. I laugh cause I think of that movie 'South Pacific' and the song "I'm gonna wash that man right outa my hair and send him on his way", lol This is where my twisted little mind goes...to some funny junk I saw on the big screen many years ago, but it still applies...(yuk yuk yuk). I also sing tunes from the Sound of Music, especially.."Raindrops on Roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings..theses are a few of my favorite things" I so loved that movie when I was young, but it taught me to realise that I can find the good in everything that seems bad. I have the power to turn around all negative thought, "and this too shall pass"...is true. Hugs! It's gonna be alright.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2011, 06:36 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
Good wonderful morning Orion's.
I just got up and as ususal came straight to CD to check my reports and ...Opened the circle and here you are. so happy, so refreshing, so funny and I thank you for starting my day off with a big smile..It's gonna be a good one now..Hugs, my friend and keep on making everyone smile.

The Flintstones - Open Up Your Heart And Let The Sunshine In (Ricky & Rebecca Page) - YouTube

Last edited by Miss Blue; 10-11-2011 at 07:56 AM..

Old 10-12-2011, 12:12 AM

1,011 posts, read 1,257,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionsAngel View Post
My heart goes out to you dear one, as I too miss my Dog and have a hard time on days of rememberence. I know the feeling of the whole world seems to go against you and you might feel all alone, but you are not alone and if you can just lift your heart to the faith, your mind will follow. Your mind can play tricks that decieve you, dont let it! When a mad or sad thought enters in...go wash your hair! or something that cleans it away and so you feel differently. I laugh cause I think of that movie 'South Pacific' and the song "I'm gonna wash that man right outa my hair and send him on his way", lol This is where my twisted little mind goes...to some funny junk I saw on the big screen many years ago, but it still applies...(yuk yuk yuk). I also sing tunes from the Sound of Music, especially.."Raindrops on Roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings..theses are a few of my favorite things" I so loved that movie when I was young, but it taught me to realise that I can find the good in everything that seems bad. I have the power to turn around all negative thought, "and this too shall pass"...is true. Hugs! It's gonna be alright.
Thank you OrionsAngel .

Old 10-12-2011, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiippaKiwi View Post
Thank you OrionsAngel .
I am so sorry your heart is aching RiippaKiwi, truely I do understand. No human ever gave me the attentiveness,Love and Loyalty that my dogs in my life have given me. I know how valuable they are, in ways we humans may have taken for granted. I am still debating getting another, and I am reluctant to feel that pain of loss again...that pain does suck. But they brought me far more moments of pure joy, than pain and they are so worth your love and effort to care for them. This moment is hard, but it too will pass. Lift your spirit and let your baby dog lick your face, he/she knows exactly how you feel every minute, and they love to be useful to you. Dont hold the sadness in, cry and use your energy to stay steady and strong (thats the hard part), but focus energy to becomming something you can do to be useful to them, think about maybe becomming a rescue kennel, so you have more than one dog to think about and know they are all interconnected, so it is a doggie society that needs your help. Dry your eyes, look at your dog and let it make your day...let me know how that feels
Respectfully,
Orions Angel

Old 10-12-2011, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
Good wonderful morning Orion's.
I just got up and as ususal came straight to CD to check my reports and ...Opened the circle and here you are. so happy, so refreshing, so funny and I thank you for starting my day off with a big smile..It's gonna be a good one now..Hugs, my friend and keep on making everyone smile.

The Flintstones - Open Up Your Heart And Let The Sunshine In (Ricky & Rebecca Page) - YouTube
Aye Miss Blue, I love you too "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey, you'll never know dear, how much I love you, please dont take my sunshine away". My great grandma used to sing that alot, she was 105 when she died in 1999, she was a singer and a spitter...hahaha gotta take the good with the bad. I fear I'm gonna live to be a hundred...I dont really want to I'm over 50 now, and almost everything on me is ailing or broken..uh oh. I am immature for my age

Old 10-13-2011, 12:03 PM

1,011 posts, read 1,257,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionsAngel View Post
I am so sorry your heart is aching RiippaKiwi, truely I do understand. No human ever gave me the attentiveness,Love and Loyalty that my dogs in my life have given me. I know how valuable they are, in ways we humans may have taken for granted. I am still debating getting another, and I am reluctant to feel that pain of loss again...that pain does suck. But they brought me far more moments of pure joy, than pain and they are so worth your love and effort to care for them. This moment is hard, but it too will pass. Lift your spirit and let your baby dog lick your face, he/she knows exactly how you feel every minute, and they love to be useful to you. Dont hold the sadness in, cry and use your energy to stay steady and strong (thats the hard part), but focus energy to becomming something you can do to be useful to them, think about maybe becomming a rescue kennel, so you have more than one dog to think about and know they are all interconnected, so it is a doggie society that needs your help. Dry your eyes, look at your dog and let it make your day...let me know how that feels
Respectfully,
Orions Angel
Thank you again OrionsAngel I might get back to this later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
nt
Okay... Dictionary gave me options to "nt", one of those was "nipple torture" ...But it was so random that it made me laugh .

Old 10-13-2011, 05:52 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,662,675 times
Well the final results are in and the Cherokee Nation has a new Principal Chief. Bill John Baker has been elected the new Principle Chief of the Cherokee Nation. The final tally was Baker receiving 10,703 votes and Smith receiving 9,128 votes. Congratulations to Bill John Baker the new Principle Chief of the Cherokee Nation

Old 10-14-2011, 07:29 AM

I pray for happiness and unity for your people. Ours have been divided and conquered by our leadership who has alot of clout to tell other countries what to do. Puzzeled me as to what and why our leader interfered into your vote? None of my business though ya know. I do wish the best for your nation. I hope ours can find peace as well someday.

Old 10-14-2011, 08:17 AM

3,331 posts, read 5,958,847 times
Wow, tight race. I do know there were a lot of folks that did not care for Chad Smith based on conversations with friends that are CNO members. There were also a lot who thought quite well of him. The closeness of that election really doesn't come as a big surprise to me.

Old 10-14-2011, 04:16 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,990,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
Wow, tight race. I do know there were a lot of folks that did not care for Chad Smith...............There were also a lot who thought quite well of him.
If you study the history of the tsa la ghi, you will find that the war inside the nation is far more violent, long lived, and pronounced than any war outside the nation. If we had focused all that anger and trouble on non-Cherokee, people in this land might very well be speaking Cherokee now. We have feuds between families going back well over 200 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality