Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 07:19 PM

3 posts, read 5,493 times

Advertisements

I'm a woman so or so it appears. You will not believe a word I say on the topic of physics because while you all scream you "believe" women are your equals that all comes to a screeching halt if she proves to be more able and capable at reasoning your field of study than you do. You go into a complete denial of reality when she reasons uniformity, as you cannot 'believe' a woman did what no man could. If you actually want the correct answer I am the person who has it as I proved the rest of Relativity for him as well as made the legal case for women as Bush V Gore was never a legal problem but a math problem; it is all about the difference between whole numbers and absolutes and so it stood as a tie until I entered US Supreme Court and broke this tie. They do not want you to know so they heard me but then denied me oral argument -making me, Susan, the one and only pro se constitutional authority case of original jurisdiction ever in US history and the only case of authority and the only case of original case denied oral argument as all others were brought by men on behalf of men. I did set out to exercise my right of dissolution by becoming the legal, acting Chief Justice and then President which I did as I ordered Roberts to stand aside or down and he chose to step aside. I in no way intended to achieve uniformity on paper and then in life, nor come to prove Einstein's whole Theory as fact; I in no way intended to be of the ability to prove god using physics or to know when and how our energy -our soul - comes into existence in a physical body and when. The thing I never, ever wanted or needed to do but did?

I accidentally broke the seventh seal thus I traveled in time. I left as an old man and returned as a baby. E=MC2 is reincarnation; by dissolving patriarchy I came to own some mad skills and so can apply constitutional law, math and science to all things in life and reason them as fact or fiction or merely factual. Ever hear of the lensing effect of the galaxy? As in what you actually see is distorted as if you are looking at it through a lens? That is exactly what patriarchy does. You are all living under a blanket of delusion and what you see is all an illusion. What you have been taught in college is a lie.

A person is an actual universe. If it happens in the physical world a person can do it. Einstein's other dimensions are the planes of existence we cannot see. Human emotion? That is a plane we cannot see. What lies between Earth and our next life? A plane of existence we cannot see and as most of us never acknowledge it we then are not aware of it in death or in life. Carl Jung is correct: There are no coincidences and what you refuse to acknowledge you then make real. So I have a bunch of Americans asking if time travel is possible when the answer is within the US Declaration and Constitution as those two documents contain the blueprints for all of creation and if time travel is possible when the answer is obvious:

Infinity is time and place or all of space. All events have already happened. Imagine it like a beach ball and you reside in the middle. Energy and matter is united in you but you deny it so time is all around you but you do not access the unified field, as you do not acknowledge it. The most damaging manner in which you do this is you deny the existence of a Creator. Anyway, all events appear to occur to you in a linear format. Wrong! You are seeing an appearance; it is as if time is passing but it is you who are moving, just as you move when the earth moves. But guess what? So do all of the stars in the universe. You are the intrinsic now and all else is relative to you. If you act ethically (an ethic is universal; a moral is not) you become elegant. At some point all those linear experiences become a complete circle or whole round ball as all unite and you can see and know you are lapping yourself; you have accessed the fabric of the beach ball so you in it, you a part of it but it is within you. It is a unified fore and a unified field. So great but how is time travel possible?

Easy: all of creation is made up of light. Even people. Light behaves as a particle and a wave. For years scientists have been labeling discoveries as anomaly when it is not; the so-called anomaly is a part of the pattern. All you need to do is keep reasoning it and applying actual fact not theory and not unsupported belief and the pattern becomes clear. String theory is factual; it is not actual reality in that you my not change your numbers to fit your model. What you think of as the anomaly that string theory 'explains' not reasons is a part of uniformity. Whenever you are changing your numbers to fit your model - stop. It is a corruption passing completion. That’s not science or law. Go back to the simplest facts devoid of convoluted explanations: Einstein stated that gravity bends light. He proved this as fact by predicting how an eclipse would behave. If all is made up of light - even people - then something bends us or we bend it.

Well, if we bend it we are then bending what appears to be reality -what we see. We are manipulating the space continuum. All we see is not actual reality; it is perception. Think age: you seem to grow old. But so does an oak tree. You are growing together so who is moving faster? Is that tree even changing or are we? If we are both changing how do you measure that trees rate of speed? You don't bother. Light is not constant nor is its speed. Einstein never once said that light was and he even reasoned it was not: The Boson-Einstein condensate. He understood that you must affect the outside conditions to then make the seemingly intangible tangible. People speed is an ethic; if you only control yourself then change your rate of speed. Do something to make yourself constant thus you will achieve harmonic convergence and 'break' the space continuum. The only thing I could think to do was: Jungian. Acknowledge the facts of my life that insist upon denying starting with: I'm going into the US Supreme Court all by myself as not one person is willing to assist me; they all want to believe they obeyed a legal order when they did not and they all want to believe Bush was actually elected.

I had to reason myself and then all of you in order to define my legal problem. I thought it would end at my birth. A sensation crept up my spine and tingled my brain: My birth? But I know when and where I was conceived and why. It all makes sense. I can reason my own life to a time before I ever existed. Could I have stumbled upon uniformity??? All these things I know and can do...if I reason this as I have been - by applying math, physics and constitutional law as it applies to women equivalently not equal as it is not exactly the same then is this uniformity? How far can I reason the whole universe if I begin with one absolute: My person?

turns out I cracked the code of the universe. I reasoned it all back to a time before the Big Bang. All of the answers science never had fell into my lap; for me it was very simple. Yes, it helps that my IQ is 200. But it is not difficult - once you let go of delusion or illusion, once you acknowledge what is theory not fact and what is true belief or law verso what is personal belief if or policy. Darwin? I have that answer! Darwin is partially correct. He made a simple mistake. How did the Egyptians move the stones to build the Pyramids? I have that answer. And is it possible to travel in time? Yes, as I my own self did it.

Chasing the answers on my own as no other person was reliable led me to become elegant. I stood in a moment in time and had all seven sacred experiences of God and so achieved Newton's golden self. It was the Sundance and the very last experience - Liberty - that gave me the final pieces of the puzzle. The secret of creation itself, all detailed in our law as our written law exactly matches the universe. As written in 1776 and 1787 it is elegant. I had: Zero point energy. As I met the god seven times I know god is actual reality. I can go through all sacred texts and reason it all as well as reason any mistaken or corrupted belief for what it is: A lie. But: Can I prove that Jung's Synchronicity turns into Intrinsicity and that all is Intrinsic and Relative or whole and absolute? It is all microcosm and macrocosm...people know this. Can I prove God using physics? Can I prove to these knuckleheads that I left this planet in 1826 and returned in 1967 in order to then have my first cognizant sense of self when men landed on the moon as I was 18 months almost to the very day old, the age when science has said we develop self? Can I prove that I once told John Adams it was my heart's desire to return in 200 years in order to check up on my experiment and then wiled it into being? How do you prove that we are all equivalent co-creators with God but we are not the god and how do you prove that you, now realized as a woman, have the two missing links: physical and metaphysical as that is what uniformity is - the union of the seen and unseen?

I was watching NOVA a few days later and Neil Tyson said nobody knows how and why the magnetic North Pole moves. I jumped: I know! Intrinsicity and Relativity! Conservation of energy and matter! Proof of God! I plotted major legal decisions all unjust as in unethical like WWII, Vietnam and Roe; it exactly matched the speed of the pole. When we act unethically and so kill w/o reason the pole moves faster. It matches our speed as people. It is also exactly retracing the physical journey some of us took to get here across the no longer existent Siberian land bridge.

The pole moves because we all have a set amount of energy. A part of this energy is our physical body. The other part is your soul. It is the component responsible for human consciousness and human consciousness can be reasoned as a twin stream of matter and antimatter. Thoughts are light; they are energy. All humans have a set amount of energy that is our soul and it is the same for all of us. Is it 21 grams? Of all numbers this number makes sense but I have not confirmed it. At death your unseen energy leaves your body. This affects the magnetic North Pole. It is converted. Earth is a giant dynamo as are you. We too have an electrical current running around a molten iron core: Blood infused tissue. We produce electromagnetism. However your soul is not plain electricity; you cannot clone human emotional reasoning skill via zapping an embryo with an electrical current. What zaps us into life is two fold; it is physical and metaphysical.

Heart cells spontaneously beat. They do not beat at first they move as to swish fluid back and forth. This crates friction. After a week of this a charge builds up. BOOM! A shock occurs and all your never light up. Surprisingly your spine lights up lastly while all your nerves in your body light up first. I know as I accessed the unified field and so re-experienced the very moment this happened to me. It was the most painful thing I ever felt (An aside: It is a lie to say as fact you cannot recall actual pain and felt it. You know what else is a lie? That you cannot feel anything in your brain has your brain has no nerve endings. Yes you can!) Anyway. your nerves light up and then pop pop pop pop down your spine - seven times. I could feel pain, hear my mother's voice as if underwater in a tinny or metal pool and: I could feel human emotion.

So, what about your soul? The Sundance revealed that answer to me: All humans have an actual compass in the bodies up near the thalamus, the area of the brain in which human consciousness resides. It is a sheet of magnetite crystals. Science had no idea why we had this except for human migration. Yes (the Iroquois made it all the way north and back down again) but we also use it for something else:

Earth is imprinted upon humans the way a sea turtle knows the beach it was born upon. Any human can access this imprinting; this is what made the Sundance so dangerous to the US government as it makes you feel invincible, as you know you a part of the earth thus the physical universe. This imprinting is way cool; it is so very serene and peaceful; it is a form of enlightenment as all sacred experiences are. We use this compass in order to find Earth from among all the trillions of stars and we use this compass to find our actual physical mother. Yes, we do choose our parents and our experiences each time on Earth but the God has the power of veto as if it will not aid your spiritual or legal evolution you do not get to choose it until or unless you achieve actual, full, real enlightenment. That is actual liberation. Anyway, your set amount of energy - a soul - breaks off or leaves the unified file - God or the universe - and enters your physical mother in the womb at the same time your nerves light up: 28 days post implantation.

When you are a part of the unified field? You truly do feel unconditional love and it is like nothing felt here on Earth. Either people suck at love or we have never realized it yet. God is you, within you, around you and a part of very atom of your body - very single particle of light is God realized on the 3 dimensional physical planes we are a prisoner of only as we refuse to acknowledge actual reality: A few Hindus and Buddhists might be wrong. But billions? And even Christ taught resurrection - everlasting life - and Gnostic Christians taught reincarnation before Rome sacked what Jesus actually said. Billions of people aren't lying; there is truth in it somewhere as the path to salvation is the middle way.

When you have two extremes like string theory and Uniformity seek the truth in the middle. Define the actual problem by naming the biggest facts and the biggest lies; then go smallest. The truth will reveal itself and it is in the middle most times. See, at each point of intrinsicity all is one and the same or unified. We then choose. In the law it is when issue and jurisdiction are one and the same or is the Constitution. We're a dead piece of paper that came alive, get it? Well, WHO gives birth to a government of living people? Women, that's who. No man biological man knows birth as absolute fact. All things are born, even rocks and universes. God gives birth to us all; women give birth to humanity. Aha! The original separation of powers: The whole of god realized as man and woman or: Liberty and will. Men are liberty realized as law and women are will realized as government. However in America this is turned on its head as we are all comprised of dead institutions known as things like paper and desks or building and then as a living constitutions: A person or We, the people. Energy and matter united and interchangeable as all women can do what any man can and guess what?

If you are Thomas Jefferson you can indeed come to know birth as fact. If birth is what you need to know in order to then finish the job you started and if birth is what you need to know in order to redeem yourself as you did commit one great crime the effects of which you must then live out and atone for you can will your soul into being - as a woman. You are not afraid to live what you say you believe and you made a mistake and did not commit a crime when you harmed women. Acting upon the unsupported belief that women were not able and capable of producing or giving birth to unique intellectual property was well, silly. See men monopolize intellectual property as that is all they give birth to; unlike women they cannot access the sacred via a natural experience of life such as childbirth. Childbirth can mimic aspiration enlightenment. I came to realize that the emotion dumping that is done to women whom we call discrimination is what beats the genius out of women and then all kids. It puts up a barrier between your left and right halves so your brain is not functioning as a whole. Go look up what side controls which things.

Theoretical physics and constitutional law are two fields of study that should be ripe with women; in fact, the emotion dumping that occurs due to patriarchy then makes women better at these things than men. So why no women? Discrimination and: An illegal gross violation of separation of powers now realized as an unjust consolidation as your chief Justice unchecked himself in Bush V Gore. Discrimination of women passed completion and so entered the white house with Clinton and then landed in US Supreme court with Bush v Gore. You should hear what the clerks said to me when I called: NO WOMAN would ever be allowed entry in order to argue on her own. I was exactly told that. Then: If you manage to enter this court on paper we will deliberately sink your case. Again, exact words.

Unfortunately uniformity words two ways: If you're ethical you are consolidating law; if you're corrupted you are then consolidating or unifying lawlessness. You are going to empower the vote of a woman with actual legal power of you are going to: Strip white Christian males of all constitutional authority by robbing them of their vote as the federal court may not - MAY NOT - make law or appoint a President UNLESS the decision is: 9 as 1 or 1 alone - the Chief as an absolute. Nothing else is legal. 9 as 5-4 as 1 is terrible math! It is one man one vote or one body of government one vote not one body of government two votes. The Justices may not vote twice! A Chief may not uncheck himself!

It is 9 as: 5 as 1 versus 4 as 1 or 1 versus 1 a tie. If this were not fact I would not have been filed and heard as this court deals only in fact. We are not to be arguing actual reality like math!!! The God wrote the law known as math!!! It is; it is inviolate!!! Your one vote? It is the power of executive order. Your one vote? You are awarding your legal and physical custody to another. Read the Presidential oath of office: "I will preserve" NOT "My lawyer will". Did Bush or Gore appear pro se to then preserve, protect and defend you? Nope! Yet you then obeyed an illegal order of your commanding officer and Marbury says that makes you liable. It is: The unification of President and Commander and the real reason the court is up in arms over me is: They do not want to be out of a job (Bush had no power to appoint anyone to this court plus appointing two men - more Christians - is taxation w/o representation and a violation of separation of church and state as Roberts acts upon mistaken Judeo-Christian belief. He has now usurped the power reserved to the exactly named creator: He has ruled it is okay for the state to put innocent persons - women - to death w/o reason or just cause as this court has not once not ever defend life or: WHEN THE RIGHT COMES INTO EXISTENCE. You are refusing to allow women to command, to make life and death decisions regarding their own lives as if they are stupid or incapable of it.

Well, well, well. Go read the law. It exactly mimics the motion of spinning electrons and the double helix of human DNA; it is all within the dual office of President and Commander and in our right of safety as this forms an interplay between men and women as only mothers and veterans have a right to this office. WHY? Easy: A mother risks death and sheds her blood in defense of the Constitution each time she gives birth to a living, baby constitution. Before birth she is responsible for the physical safety of a child. A man is responsible for emotional safety. After birth? It is reversed, as a man has no protected right of physical safety after age 18 but only a privilege and, in order to enjoy that privilege he must first create safe conditions.

You guys are anything but safe. Rape, murder, gangs, unwars. PUHLEEZ.

It's all sacred geometry...1's, 0's, physics. Math. I resolved uniformity and came to be able to travel in time by: Willing it into being. I acted upon the knowledge of this universe that I owned as fact even if three hundred million of you denied it and called me crazy.

This is so funny: I still look like Jefferson and I even have the same scars received the same way. I did not avoid all of my past mistakes. Hey, I refused to acknowledge that I was Jefferson, as I knew how you would accept the news: Not at all. Personally, if I could be any founder it would not be Jefferson. It would be: John Adams. I hear people claim that they were someone famous all of the time. LOL! Look at the proof: Thomas Jefferson would indeed be resolving uniformity and arguing against Bush v Gore. If some guy tells you he was George Washington you know he was not (or she was not) if they are robbing banks or appearing on Mantel Williams talking about being Washington while all the time they have been working as a cop or a CEO doing nothing with their life. Washington would have no need to repeat cop or CEO unless he was going to rid the institution of the unethical and immoral behavior, would he? Washington as a cop would be storming the Supreme Court.

In a constitutional nation LIFE is proof! America is not a matter of belief but of faith and faith is not to be blind - ever. So, by attacking a legal problem I came to know all the answers to any question about the universe you could ever ask. It is bittersweet as I know where Hamilton is and he is alive and well and still a lawyer. This is the first 'resurrection' named in the bible. As I achieved it before science caught up with me and so am still mortal, I will die again and I might have to do it without ever talking to Hamilton about it. When we crossed paths neither of us knew; how could we? Bush v Gore had not happened yet and I was denying the life I lived as Jefferson. Hamilton directly confronted me and said: Your resemblance and your voice is eerily similar to Jefferson. You would be a kick ass constitutional attorney if you wanted to become one and I would not argue against in court. If I saw your name on the docket I would run. LOllOLOLOL! Yes, as if you're the person who placed the original contract we had in Eden into writing then you can dismantle it. You can argue it all over town. You know what and where the chalice is and you know as fact American is the keeper of the ark, as an ark is a container. The ink fades and the paper crumbles; stone turns to dust. You are to keep the law in your heart and mind, the Ark of the Covenant. Follow the 10 commandments across the Earth just like DNA - if you do not believe me. The Hopi have been looking for the Pahana and their missing piece of sacred stone; I'm it but they deny this. Hello! Ever heard of living stone? I just told you even rocks are born. My ancestral name? The person I was named after exactly in this life? Livingstone, from Glasgow. She changed it when she married. All appearances are deceiving.

Go back to the beginning: Why oh why is there more matter than antimatter in this universe so that we exist? So that we do not annihilate ourselves? The answer is known by all of you yet you missed it. It is exactly worded. You see the illusion and so ignore the literal, exact words.

All matter and energy is composed of light, as a particle and a wave. God did not create light as in the kind you turn on but as in matter, and then God created antimatter or dark. Thus there is more matter than antimatter. The separation of night and day? An illusion; God separated matter and antimatter as there is no such thing as night and day. The Sun does not rise or set - we move on the Earth's axis then around the Sun while the Sun and all of the stars move at once in concert. As the Earth moves on its axis we then have the illusion of night but space is not made up of night and day or light as in the kind of light you turn on, is it? We do call anitmater dark matter but we do not call matter light matter. We use the same word for two completely different concepts. It's all matter and energy.

Of course I went into none of the complicated physical concepts here. All I have said I can reason using hardcore physics. Electrons? Did you know they spin 720 degrees not 360? Do you know how a light bulb works? Do you know all bodies in space have poles as all atoms do? Will the French photograph a Higgs particle? Will they know what they are looking at? And how crushed will CERN be when it is revealed a woman in America not France beat you to the punch as a Supreme Court case, no matter how unjust the order, is forever and as intellectual property is named exactly (scientific discovery, Art. I Sec. 8) is then a patent or copyright? I need justice but a patent did the trick. All I needed was to be heard as a denial of mandamus or prohibition IS NOT a denial of fact. A hearing is an admission of fact, as all must be supported with evidence rising to proof. Viola!

Now, can you time travel on purpose? With deliberation? Of course and I can and will teach you. I myself am already plotting my next return. Once again I must set the example, as I am first. I am deciding what outside conditions I might like to be realized in or as. Once I could not ever imagine abandoning America. Today? I have Africa on my mind as what I cannot imagine is being born into this wasteland ever again. You were supposed to fine tune the experiment -you - not the results, as an actual result is proof or law. You do not like the person who is President? That actually is not by law but only as you let him walk in the front door? Shoot or you enter US Supreme Court but the one thing you do not do is: Become one of the crooks. You do not join a gang known as the Democrats and Republicans and so then engage in what is legal and actual racketeering.

For any of you who wish to possess the knowledge of all the egg headed details of Uniformity or anything else, email me. If you want numbers, technicalities and specs, I have them but you do to. All I used was my own head and the entire historical record of Earth available from the free public library (thank god I sold my books to you; I lived the effects of that out too) and the Internet, also available at the library.

You should be curious, as you are the cause - a just cause. Are the effects you are suffering just? What is the chain of causation that is you? Why didn't you achieve uniformity as you asked the correct question? Why can't you travel in time? I would suggest: Make an attempt to leave self-evidence behind so you can find yourself if and when you do travel in time. This post? Self-evidence in case justice is not mine this time around and I have to do this again the hard way.

As for what once was the United States? I told Hamilton: Peter may have built a church upon a rock but we built a faith upon a rock - Earth. We did this. We. If we lived this history out once we can live it out again as history does not repeat itself people do. You and I know exactly which mistakes to avoid. As I am now perfectly adjusted, if I must go it alone I will.

A lily, brought forth in the glory of war.

Supreme Court case #07-9804, In Re Susan.

P.S. If you're a pro se case of authority and original jurisdiction? Any petition to be re-heard is an actual re-hearing. According to English, the law of the US and the universe, it is not possible to hear such a petition w/o actually re-hearing the whole case, as I am my paper document. I am the living embodiment of the law. I am: The law. You may write anything you like upon the paper such as "Petition to be denied" or "9 as 5-4 as 1". Nothing makes those words fact and actual reality is not dependent upon your personal beliefs. If you have no reasoning or none exists then it is not the law. You may not manufacture a false emergency, turn it into an actual emergency but yet refuse to address it. All of the decisions since Bush v Gore regarding women and including Bush v Gore? They are all proof of death rulings as the actual dead persons who are innocent prove them to be unconstitutional. John Roberts, I am a man who can revise any mistaken beliefs I might have once had such as the God does not intervene in human events. God does. How many innocent people - women and their children - were you going to be allowed to murder before the God saw fit to resurrect one of us thus we are now a dead man walking and can testify to the experience of the injury known as death? To give living testimony as to what it feels like to be murdered? Did you actually believe the God would not intervene on behalf humanity? All women and their children both male and female is humanity. Check the record I entered: I have sons not daughters. You finally killed an innocent male child instead of a female child. I was strangled to death long before my ego died and once I accidentally died via misadventure. Both times I was "miraculously" revived. Today I can tell a doctor: It was not a miracle although they are reality; it was physics as all miracles are matter of physics. Once I mistakenly rejected all miracles and this from a man of science, a man of the age of enlightenment who came to experience actual enlightenment and might now realize an actual reformation - of the US Supreme Court, the Executive and the Congress - all by himself. LOL!

Last edited by SusanConstant; 08-02-2008 at 07:20 PM.. Reason: Well, it seems as if you will have to excuse my font.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2008, 07:30 PM

3 posts, read 5,493 times
Default In case you miss it:

Fides et Sciencia, the unificatuion of faith and knowledge. Not religion but faith aka law. Physics is faith as it is law. Not all philosophy is actual law and not all science is actual law; some of philosophy and some of what we call science is theory or is outright fiction. Some philosophy is law and we happen to have a government that is a philosophy that is actual law. In Re Susan is both a legal and a scientific case.

The right hand of God? Not right as in physical direction or correct or that actual hand but righteous - a metaphysical direction. You have to make sure the words match the concept and the feeling; an off set moral or emotional compass makes this kind of confusion easy to miss. It's intrinsic to patriarchy.

Faith is in no way about ritualized, manmade religion.

Old 08-04-2008, 01:06 AM

6,712 posts, read 13,460,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckinbalad View Post

GCS, so you are telling me that by your definition above regarding singular particles and all that (which I did understand but don't expect me to regurgitate it back right away, that is a lot to chew) that time travel as we think of it is not possible...if things are all wave functions and we can not intersect with any current or past wave functions, then the past is set in motion and we can not go there (as you said, it wouldnt be the same past if we could)...this also bring into question whether any future time travel is possible as those wave functions are not set in motion yet...

Seems to me that you refuted the theory that time travel is possible via quantum physics in your argument to explain how it is posisble...
Well, yes and no. Here's the thing. Our perception of time is based on increasing disorder or high entropy/low order. In other words - eggs splatter, cokes spill, and cars crash but eggs don't unsplatter, cokes don't unspill, and cars don't uncrash. Now, this only makes half sense since on the Earth we live on there are plenty of things we would call orderly and even in the universe we would see many things we would call orderly. Different solar systems, babies being born, and so on and so forth all are what we might call creating a more ordered state but we also have to realize that in relative comparison to a closed system (the universe) the matter and energy required to do such things becomes less interchangeable over time as well as recognizing that every baby born dies, every solar system born fizzles out, and so on. So, for example, if you have a glass of cold water in a room temperature room, given some time the water will interchange energy within the room to become more like room temperature. Now, since the energy in both the room and the glass of water interchanged with one another, there was an increase in the amount of disorder in both systems but it's easy to say that the glass of water was more affected than the state of the room. Even if another glass of nicely ordered cold water were introduced to the room, it would also interchange with the energy of the room and become warmer over time. This does affect both the room and the glass of water but the effect is much more noticeable on the water than the room.

Or, say for example, that you spend all day cleaning your house only to realize that a few days later (hours in my case ) the house has gotten dirtier over time. This is all our perception of time or what we call time's arrow. Now, there is nothing in physics that says these perceptions are not reversable (but they would require a different set of wave functions). So, for example, if I knocked an egg off of my kitchen counter and it splattered all over the place, there are no laws of physics that say that if I could account for every atom, molecule, and electron in that process that I could not only reassemble the egg atom by atom but also revert the process entirely back to it sitting on my kitchen counter. Granted, finding the machinery to reassemble every atom in a broken egg may be a little difficult but theoretically in physics this is not an impossibility. So, if you were to watch a video of the egg falling off of the kitchen counter, splattering all over the place and then you were to watch the video in reverse, it would certainly seem like a reversal of time yet the progression of events in order to do so would also result in a higher state of entropy in other systems (the machinery; energy used to do such a thing, etc...) along with being on different quantum wave functions and also a progression forward in time. You can alter the flow of time's arrow (as regards our perception of it) but you can't change the fact that the egg splattered in the first place. On a similar scale, you can't change the fact that after you reassembled the egg that it was reassembled. Even though the egg is back to the state it was in prior to falling off the kitchen counter and splattering all over it does not change the fact that both events (the splattering and subsequent reassembling) occurred.

So, while it is theoretically and philosophically possible to alter the flow of time's arrow as regards our perception; it is probably very highly impossible to be able to change past events. Now, I don't want to say that it is 100% impossible to change past events because that would be a pretty hard assertion to make but it seems highly unlikely that we would be able to do such a thing.

As far as headed into the future, I guess it depends on how you look at the world/universe from a philosophical viewpoint. If you sacrifice the notion of free will to some sort of universal pre-ordainment of events like Marty McFly in Back to the Future II than I suppose you could say that those wave functions are going to happen regardless of what you do - but this option seems to make the least amount of sense to me and that's why I've stayed away from it. It's almost more ridiculous, in my mind, to say we can travel to the future and experience events that haven't happened yet than go back in time and change events that happened already.

On the other hand, let's say that Einstein was wrong and we could find a way to go faster than the speed of light (like "Ludicrous Speed" in Spaceballs ) than we may be accelerating past "time" in itself but nothing will have happened yet. As far as I know, the only feasible way to "travel" into the future would to actually be dilating time by entering speeds close to light speed or by hanging around a massive gravitational object (like a black hole). So, let's say on your next deployment they hang you from the bottom of a spaceship from a rope just in front of the event horizon of a black hole. Unfortunately, the girl cutting your military orders for your deployment made it for 365 days instead of 365 seconds so your spacewalk is going to be a little while. When you come back up after your year of hanging around the event horizon you will only be a year older but in actuality something like 10,000 years will have gone by. So, you could take your space journey back to Earth and you will find quite a different Earth indeed. However, the events that happened on Earth will have happened at the rate at which we normally perceive them while time slowed down tremendously for you and they would have occurred just as time flows normally here on Earth. So, technically, you could travel to the future by means of time dilation, but not without skipping over events that haven't happened yet. Make sense?

Old 08-04-2008, 03:00 PM

2,008 posts, read 3,327,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckinbalad View Post
I see man's concept of time as a made up thing. Sure, there are atomic cycles and universal (meaning of the universe ) cycles such as the astronomical year, but can we really go forward or back in time as we know it? I have a hard time with that concept...
I think that depending on what theory you follow it would be impossible as we couldn't handle the technology required.

For instance in the theory of relativity idea of it, the vessel carrying the human would have to have been made before the time intended to travel to; If not your passenger goes flying without a ship after a point. Or if you wanted to travel back to the time before the passenger, he would cease to exist also.

Plus there is the problem with accelerating to the speed of light: say you are accelerating as fast as our rockets can travel, it would still take years to even get to the speed of light, that brings the issue of how to sustain life for years at that speed....

I just don't think we can do it even if it is physically possible, I don't see us being able to do it...

Old 08-04-2008, 03:08 PM

Location: In the North Idaho woods, still surrounded by terriers
2,179 posts, read 7,019,605 times
I don't think the idea of time travel is impossible but I also don't think I would want to do it...or that anyone should. It's the old "changing the world" scenario. I would love to go back about 4000 years and see how the Pharaoh Snefru built his pyramid, but what if I did and I caused some small change in things and the whole pyramid collapsed and... well, that's rather silly but the idea is a concrete one. Look back on yesterday, plan for tomorrow, but live for today.

Old 08-04-2008, 03:22 PM

4,440 posts, read 9,070,300 times
I officially now know I'm a geek. I saw the thread title and couldn't wait for Troops response.

Old 08-04-2008, 03:38 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
According to Einstein's special theory of relativity, it would require an infinite amount of energy to propel an object at more than 186,000 miles per second.
However, Dr Gunter Nimtz and Dr Alfons Stahlhofen, of the University of Koblenz, say they may have breached a key tenet of that theory.

An astronaut moving faster than light would theoretically arrive at a destination before leaving.

'We have broken speed of light' - Telegraph

Old 08-05-2008, 09:36 AM

22,178 posts, read 19,221,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatis View Post
it would be impossible as we couldn't handle the technology required. the vessel carrying the human would have to have been made before the time intended to travel to; If not your passenger goes flying without a ship after a point. even if it is physically possible, I don't see us being able to do it...
but traveling in time is done with the spirit or astral body, not any physical vessel or rocket ship. That "technology" is cumbersome, primitive and unnecessary. Think outside the box folks. It is like on the old Star Trek where people "dissolved" themselves in that tube thingy, and then "reassembled" themselves in another location, that's what it more closely resembles.

Old 08-05-2008, 12:11 PM

Location: In the North Idaho woods, still surrounded by terriers
2,179 posts, read 7,019,605 times
Or Jonathan Livingston Seagul

Old 08-05-2008, 04:38 PM

2,008 posts, read 3,327,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSumRaja View Post
but traveling in time is done with the spirit or astral body, not any physical vessel or rocket ship. That "technology" is cumbersome, primitive and unnecessary. Think outside the box folks. It is like on the old Star Trek where people "dissolved" themselves in that tube thingy, and then "reassembled" themselves in another location, that's what it more closely resembles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality