Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 06:45 PM

1,736 posts, read 2,108,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
Sarcasm gets you nowhere.
Try reading your crap from this end.

Get real.

Regards
DL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2009, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
We only have dominion while we're here. It still belongs to God no matter what anyone thinks. You will not have dominion once you are dead. God can and will do with ours, and any other planet, anything He wishes. Of course He wouldn't destroy it but we are by our actions. How could God trust us with other things if we can't be trusted to take care of this world?
I do not think we have to worry about your imaginary God.

Regards
DL

Old 03-31-2009, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepacific View Post
Oh yes of course you do. And your custodialship stinks thus far. Time for an eviction!
You need to show up to evict anyone. The landlord has been absent forever so I do not worry about it.

Regards
DL

Old 03-31-2009, 07:15 PM

3,412 posts, read 10,181,565 times
No one had dominion over anything, it's Man's ego that is speaking 'I'm the Ruler of the World'
Then you die. Poof!
Nature is taking care of itself and doesn't need us at all. It will always dominate over any human.
That reminds of me of some show that i saw on History channel, can't remember name of it, it was about what happens after humans are gone. Pretty cool stuff!

Old 03-31-2009, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShepsMom View Post
No one had dominion over anything, it's Man's ego that is speaking 'I'm the Ruler of the World'
Then you die. Poof!
Nature is taking care of itself and doesn't need us at all. It will always dominate over any human.
That reminds of me of some show that i saw on History channel, can't remember name of it, it was about what happens after humans are gone. Pretty cool stuff!
I've read some and seen some of the same. It does not take long for systems to recover. Some, like underground carbon dumps will take 100 thousand years. a drop in the bucket for the earth.

Till then we have dominion. It is obvious.

Regards
DL

Old 11-28-2019, 03:03 PM

1,378 posts, read 394,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
Just who has Dominion on earth anyway?

Some say that Satan rules the earth. Some say God.
I say man.
Dominion, is exercised by those who can enforce laws.
As I look around I see only man making enforceable laws.
Does that mean that both God and Satan have relinquished Dominion over man?
If that is the case then why do most Christians and others, wait for God to return to claim Dominion when He has clearly given it to man and has therefore given up the right to punish?
Do you follow the laws of man or the laws of God.
Is law without enforcement just no law at all?
Some tell me that God first had it then gave it to man who lost it then took it back and gave it to Satan and around it goes.

Who’s got Dominion?

Regards
DL
The Angels of God i've read in peoples' reported/posted spiritual experiences all say that the earth is a school where all young souls are sent to learn about good & evil, & the earth is ruled over by Satan or The Negative One.

The Angels all tell the Souls that they watch over that they bring the souls here from Heaven, & then place the souls into human bodies which have Satan's workers in charge of them. Satan's workers make sure the souls inside the bodies do not awaken to who they really are, & that allows the souls to focus on the struggles of material life instead of focusing on the spiritual side all the time.

Most everyone who learns to meditate suddenly sees a giant reptile eye staring at them. This is the worker of Satan who comes with the human body when they are born into it. It is letting them know that it is watching them closely as they try to approach the spiritual side of life through meditation.

The troubles of life lead people away from God in the sense that they make people focus on survival of the flesh most all of the time. Like in The Book of Job it is stated that Satan's place is in every part of the earth causing absolute havoc to all, so that even religious people turn away from God & curse God.

So Satan is in charge here. And not only that but religions tend to incorporate Satan's words & temptations as part of their own God's words & commands. Like it is Satan that tells people to kill their enemies. But prophets will say God told them to do it. So Satan's words are written down as God's words.

God is on a higher level or a deeper level watching the young souls struggle in Satan's realm. So in order to please God we must remember that all hardships are Satan's doing & not God's, & we must continue to love God with all our souls even in times of great tribulation, when everything seems to be going wrong

Old 12-01-2019, 12:03 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,654,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
The Angels of God i've read in peoples' reported/posted spiritual experiences all say that the earth is a school where all young souls are sent to learn about good & evil, & the earth is ruled over by Satan or The Negative One.

The Angels all tell the Souls that they watch over that they bring the souls here from Heaven, & then place the souls into human bodies which have Satan's workers in charge of them. Satan's workers make sure the souls inside the bodies do not awaken to who they really are, & that allows the souls to focus on the struggles of material life instead of focusing on the spiritual side all the time.

Most everyone who learns to meditate suddenly sees a giant reptile eye staring at them. This is the worker of Satan who comes with the human body when they are born into it. It is letting them know that it is watching them closely as they try to approach the spiritual side of life through meditation.

The troubles of life lead people away from God in the sense that they make people focus on survival of the flesh most all of the time. Like in The Book of Job it is stated that Satan's place is in every part of the earth causing absolute havoc to all, so that even religious people turn away from God & curse God.

So Satan is in charge here. And not only that but religions tend to incorporate Satan's words & temptations as part of their own God's words & commands. Like it is Satan that tells people to kill their enemies. But prophets will say God told them to do it. So Satan's words are written down as God's words.

God is on a higher level or a deeper level watching the young souls struggle in Satan's realm. So in order to please God we must remember that all hardships are Satan's doing & not God's, & we must continue to love God with all our souls even in times of great tribulation, when everything seems to be going wrong
Question...speaking as a parent, would you EVER allow a potentially dangerous person access, contact, or them to influence your children in anyway?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality