Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 06:02 PM

433 posts, read 964,388 times

Advertisements

you know....the ones with the mini mini mini skirts..........dancing and having a good times in the clubs.......

if there's a hell, and they're going, it's sure to be a BLAST!!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2009, 06:30 PM

1,988 posts, read 5,385,835 times
Yeah, I once told a very persistent Christian that I would rather hang out in hell with my friends than hang out in heaven with people like her. She stopped trying to convert me after that.

Old 07-15-2009, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eresh View Post
Yeah, I once told a very persistent Christian that I would rather hang out in hell with my friends than hang out in heaven with people like her. She stopped trying to convert me after that.
lol that's too funny.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:14 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,660,863 times
Oh boy, I can see this thread is going to lead to no good and somebody is going to bare the wrath of the Christians.........

Old 07-15-2009, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Oh boy, I can see this thread is going to lead to no good and somebody is going to bare the wrath of the Christians.........
i hear ya! but it's a legit question and concern of mine!
i've spent may hours pondering this very topic!

Old 07-15-2009, 07:50 PM

13,809 posts, read 26,561,880 times
An old retort, but...

If Hell is a separation all these attractive women will be unreachable for you. If Hell is burning fire all these hot women will be burned beyond recognition or at least desperately dehydrated in appearance.

Also I imagine when you're an adolescent, or adolescent minded, the sexual sins seem to imply sexual libertinism is the main thing to send one to Hell. However in the stories Jesus tells hypocritical religious-types and miserly jerks are the most talked of as Hellbound. So if the image is even of easy women being there you could be stuck shaving the back hair of a guy from Enron or have fat perverted preachers blubber on your shoulders. While the "easy women" are limited to whipping up vegan meals for cannibals. (I don't see that as a plausible vision of Hell, I'm just using my imagination)

Last edited by Thomas R.; 07-15-2009 at 08:02 PM..

Old 07-15-2009, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas R. View Post
An old retort, but...

If Hell is a separation all these attractive women will be unreachable for you. If Hell is burning fire all these hot women will be burned beyond recognition or at least desperately dehydrated in appearance.

Also I imagine when you're an adolescent, or adolescent minded, the sexual sins seem to imply sexual libertinism is the main thing to send one to Hell. However in the stories Jesus tells hypocritical religious-types and miserly jerks are the most talked of as Hellbound. So if the image is even of easy women being there you could be stuck shaving the back hair of a guy from Enron or have fat perverted preachers blubber on your shoulders. While the "easy women" are limited to whipping up vegan meals for cannibals. (I don't see that as a plausible vision of Hell, I'm just using my imagination)

wow! i was just kidding around....you are putting way too much thought into this and from the looks of it, you are kind of sick and twisted to be thinking about guys blubbering....
what's wrong with you? wow!

Old 07-15-2009, 08:54 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,987,416 times
I have seen hell...........where lap dances cost $100 and all I have left is $95........in a place where you can look but not touch?

OTOH, I recall going to church choir practice and getting all kinds of sweet action after..........there's a lot to be said for being in the choir....................

Old 07-15-2009, 08:57 PM

13,809 posts, read 26,561,880 times
To "Evidence-is-key" I tried to be a science fiction writer for awhile. Some of my stuff is at the non-paying "Bewildering Stories."

Thomas R. bibliography

So anyway that means I have a somewhat good imagination and I was trying to be evocative. Although "guys blubbering" is mentioned alot on Cheers and I've been watching that show of late on Hallmark. Also by "blubber" I mean crying intensely, like sobbing and wailing like a very young child. Cliff Clavin tends to be the one complaining about men "blubbering." I wonder if you're thinking it meant something else?

Old 07-15-2009, 09:36 PM

62 posts, read 107,555 times
I would have to decline, being that I am a woman that prefers men. However, I would go to hell if there were hot muscly guys there. I know I don't have add "easy", because men generally are pretty easy! LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality