Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 10:50 PM

7,525 posts, read 17,021,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
You have nothing of substance to say to add to the debate.
I really don't think there is much of a debate...............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2009, 08:27 AM

2,981 posts, read 5,468,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Neither do you...
Well, that is debatable.

Old 07-27-2009, 08:36 AM

When someone tries to denounce the young earth creation by claiming the sun was created on day 1, as the light separating night from day, they are deceived and deceiving, because the Word says there was no heaven until day 2, and so the light of day 1 is not the sun.

When someone tries to denounce the young earth creation by claiming the light from the stars would take too long to reach earth for the Bible to be true and so they know better, they are deceived and deceiving, because the Bible says the light was created before the heaven was formed, and before the heaven was stretched out, between the divided waters which covered the created earth on day 1.

When someone tells you they know these things are so which they say opposite to the Word of God, they know nothing, and are ignorant of the Word and of the creation they exist in, and they have no authority to denounce the Word of God because they are ignorant of what the Word says and they call God a liar about what it does say.

When someone tells you that science [a non existent entity] proves the Bible is not true, they are deceived and deceiving, because they have never been outside their little fishbowl and have never measured anything outside their own present, supernaturally created and supernaturally sustained existence.

God said the sun was created/made on day 4, and set in the firmament/heaven which He stretched out between the divided waters on day 2, of 24 hour days of the creation week.
That's just what the Bible says, and anyone who tries to say it is not true is bearing false witness against God and is very foolish indeed.

Old 07-27-2009, 08:41 AM

433 posts, read 965,757 times
I can not believe it is year 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how can anyone in their right mind believe this sort of garbage when we have physics, astronomy, the God Dang hubble telescope...etc.?????????????????????????

unnnbelievable!

Old 07-27-2009, 08:50 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,695,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evidence-is-key View Post

how can anyone in their right mind believe this sort of garbage when we have physics, astronomy, the God Dang hubble telescope...etc.?????????????????????????

unnnbelievable!
Lack of an education, not in touch with reality, brainwashed. All of the above. I am really starting to believe the Bible is doing more harm than good for some people. The Bible was written to explain things they did not understand, different time. It is used to control and instill fear in people, you would think with education and science people would wake up and realize what the book is. But I think people that have had it all there life and have based their entire life on the Bible, are to scared to realize the truth. I truly feel sorry for the people that are so out of touch.

Old 07-27-2009, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evidence-is-key View Post

how can anyone in their right mind believe this sort of garbage when we have physics, astronomy, the ...hubble telescope...etc.?????????????????????????

unnnbelievable!
We are degenerate and devolved, ignorant and unwise, by comparison to what our ancient fathers have had, from the beginning of creation of Adam on this earth, before God sent dark ages and turned nations into hell who forgot Him and gave mankind great technology set backs by confounding the language at Babel, and other set backs because men are always in rebellion against God's one plan for getting sons of God for His glory from the race of Adam, for the regeneration of the heavens and the earth.
Historical records and artifacts prove that we are nothing but ignorant and have nothing to boast of, in our naked, vain, shameless existence, since the fall of the one prince [Psalm 82:7], the dead in spirit "Adam, son of God" [Luke 3:38].

As Solomon said; there is nothing new under the sun, whatever one calls new, has already been before.

Old 07-27-2009, 09:00 AM

33,602 posts, read 37,242,647 times
I think you are the one that is devolved, ignorant and unwise, not most of us. Has somebody invented a time machine and transported you from the first century?

Old 07-27-2009, 09:07 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,695,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I think you are the one that is devolved, ignorant and unwise, not most of us. Has somebody invented a time machine and transported you from the first century?
The guys posts actually make my eyes bleed and my head hurt!!!!!!!!!!!! I think he forgot to take his medication.

Old 07-27-2009, 09:11 AM

33,602 posts, read 37,242,647 times
My eyes hurt!.... I'm reaching for the Tylenol now ....I think I'll go back to bed before my eyes burst.

Old 07-27-2009, 09:31 AM

This post is about the sun not the light created on day 1, and specifically because there was no heaven yet formed and stretched out on day 1, when light was brought into being; so the sun is not that light.

You skeptics have been attacking the Bible and claiming that, though you deny God, you still have authority to interpret His word as invalid, because you say He created the sun on day 1, when as yet there was no created heaven to set it in. Now, how deranged is your view, when on the one hand you deny God, deny His Word, and then on the other claim you know that His Word means that the light is the sun?
You oppose yourselves and show yourselves to be most foolish and unwise in the discussion, devoid of wisdom and understanding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality