Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 12:54 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,529,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
Acctually this was not true Palantologist are now eating crow. Instead of a "true missing link" connecting dinosaours and birds, the specimen appears to be a composite, its unusual appending likley tacked on by a Chinese farmer, and it is not EVOLUTION.
Of course it's not evolution. It's a FRAUD.

That people commit fraud does not invalidate the theory.

Old 05-28-2007, 01:05 AM

59 posts, read 128,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Of course it's not evolution. It's a FRAUD.

That people commit fraud does not invalidate the theory.
The fact that there has never been a transition of a species found prooves it to be nothing more than a false theory. OK look at it this way The first bird did it breath? Did it breath before it evolved lungs? How did it do this? why did it evolve lungs if it was happily surviving without them? How did it know what needed to be evolved if its brain hadn't evolved yet? Did the bird have a mouth? How did it eat before it evolved a mouth? Where did the mouth send the food before it evolved a stomach? How did the bird have energy if it didn't eat (because it didn't yet have a mouth)? How did it see what to eat if it hadn't yet evolved eye's? now can you see why evolution is intellectual suicide. It is an embarrassment.

Old 05-28-2007, 01:31 AM

Quote:
The fact that there has never been a transition of a species found prooves it to be nothing more than a false theory. OK look at it this way The first bird did it breath? Did it breath before it evolved lungs? How did it do this? why did it evolve lungs if it was happily surviving without them? How did it know what needed to be evolved if its brain hadn't evolved yet? Did the bird have a mouth? How did it eat before it evolved a mouth? Where did the mouth send the food before it evolved a stomach? How did the bird have energy if it didn't eat (because it didn't yet have a mouth)? How did it see what to eat if it hadn't yet evolved eye's? now can you see why evolution is intellectual suicide. It is an embarrassment.
*smacks head*

Yeah, you're right. Science is just a tool of Satan. The theory of evolution is a worldwide plot of the Evil Atheist Conspiracy. Those dinosaur bones were put there by Satan!

*dons tin-foil hat*

Old 05-28-2007, 01:38 AM

59 posts, read 128,788 times
Quote:
*smacks head*

Yeah, you're right. Science is just a tool of Satan. The theory of evolution is a worldwide plot of the Evil Atheist Conspiracy. Those dinosaur bones were put there by Satan!

*dons tin-foil hat*
Also dinosours bones are corbon dated but hey all come up to be only a few thousand years old and scientist dicard the answers and put what they desire also you didint even answer my questions about the forst bird so please if your so sure about evolution then explain to me how it came to be by reading my questions.THNX

Old 05-28-2007, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Also dinosours bones are corbon dated but hey all come up to be only a few thousand years old and scientist dicard the answers and put what they desire also you didint even answer my questions about the forst bird so please if your so sure about evolution then explain to me how it came to be by reading my questions.THNX
Like I said, it's all part of the Evil Atheist Conspiracy. It's not just biology. Physicists are part of the EAC as well, with their clap-trap about the weak and strong nuclear forces. We all know it's Jesus that holds atoms together!

Old 05-28-2007, 05:40 AM

6,712 posts, read 13,462,266 times
Quote:

Malachi, I can understand your point of view but it is kind of skewed from an evolutionists standpoint. You see, you can't just accept the theory that a bird is all of a sudden there. You have to believe it evolved from something. And the thing it evolved from evolved from something else and so on and so forth until you get to the very beginning. What you are suggesting about birds' lungs or mouth or any other thing is ignoring the idea of some of the basic survival needs of any creature. EVERY creature on earth, as we know it, needs some of the things you mentioned. Everything needs to eat, breathe, and be exposed to water. Certain things need it in greater capacities than others. So, to ask the question about lungs. Well, there weren't really lungs per se in the beginning however there has always been something to process the air organisms "breathe". The need to process air has always been there and almost every creature does it, but does it differently.

Old 05-28-2007, 05:45 AM

465 posts, read 2,427,267 times
Quote:
To many, you have just insinuated that God is deceitful, hence blasphemous.

To many, the evidence for God is seen in the creation. If a certain interpretation of scripture contradicts what is seen in the creation, then it is the interpretation of scripture that is faulty, else God is made to be deceitful.
This makes no sense. But whatever.

Old 05-28-2007, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Like I said, it's all part of the Evil Atheist Conspiracy. It's not just biology. Physicists are part of the EAC as well, with their clap-trap about the weak and strong nuclear forces. We all know it's Jesus that holds atoms together!
Jesus holds the entire world together.

Old 05-28-2007, 05:59 AM

[quote=pladecalvo;784812]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweloflight View Post
The surgeon learns his skills over many years at medical university. Why would he/she need to do this if it is a 'gift' from your god? Why not 'poof' and there you have a surgeon?

Well, you see! The problem with being Omnimax and creating everything is that, as the creator, you become responsible for your creation. If you create EVERYTHING then you are resposonsible for EVERYTHING. When Frankenstein created his monster he became responsible for it's action, good or bad......... but at least Frankenstein had an excuse in that, unlike your god, he was not omniscient and could not see how his monster would turn out. Your god, being Omnimax did know how his creation was going to turn out but he still went ahead knowing that countless billions of people through time would suffer. Now that's what I call evil!

Well, as Bush told the world that he had "consulted god" on the matter and god had said it was OK, yes I suppose it is gods fault.

Of course! Or are you saying that god has no control over nature?

Yes! Your god is in control of everything.......remember?

As god knew that smoking tobacco can cause cancer that would kill his 'children' it might have been a good idea not to create the tobacco plant

Of course it is!! I just can't see why it is so difficult for you to understand to concept of being OMNIMAX. It means you can do EVERYTHING. Being Omnimax, your god knew that the accident was going to happen. Being Omnimax, he could have prevented it...as he can prevent ALL things from happening, but he doesn't!!

If he didn't "intend" it to happen it means that something must have gone wrong that your god didn't foresee. So are you saying that your god is not omniscient?

Yes!! Do you not believe that he is the creater of EVERYTHING? Your god created evil. It even says so in you bible......"I form the light and I create darkness: I make peace and CREATE EVIL. I, the lord do all these things." Isaiah 45:7

If he wants to remove evil, and cannot, he is not omnipotent;
If he can, but does not want to, he is not benevolent;
If he neither can nor wants to, he is neither omnipotent nor benevolent;
But if god can abolish evil and wants to, how does evil exists?

We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes
Clearly you have no understanding of the diety or of God. One thing you can't do is convince somebody of one who God is, and certainly not that He is real. Only the Holy Spirit can change something like that. Then again, for that to work your mind can't be shut so tight to the idea. So therefore, for me, this debate is futile. It's just a shame that people continue to penalize God for His all knowing presence.

And by the way, yes, he knew man would chose sin. That's why He put into place from the beginning the plan of salvation. I thank God for that, that Jesus was crucified for a fallen world and now has given me the opportunity to be saved from myself and one day see Him. Just because He knew man would sin, doesn't make it His fault that man did sin. God knowing the future, is not God controlling the future. You must first be a willing subject, seeing as how He doesn't force anyone to do anything. And like I said before, and I'll say it again, I guess if God just interupted every evil act before it happened, we'd live in a perfect world again. Why didn't I think of that before?

Old 05-28-2007, 09:34 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweloflight View Post

One thing you can't do is convince somebody of one who God is, and certainly not that He is real. Only the Holy Spirit can change something like that.
"Fall back, troops! Retreat!"

"General, what should we do?"

"There's nothing we can do, Private. There's no WAY we can ever answer that question. Just haul out the 'you can't get it because you lack something indefinable and mystical' flag."

"But will it work, General?"

(general smiles) "Well...it's always worked for me!"

Last edited by JerZ; 05-28-2007 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: Didn't take out plad's quote so it looked like I was quoting the wrong person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality