Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2022, 07:11 AM

10,746 posts, read 26,033,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubman2022 View Post
As you can see from the beginning I took the high road on several occasions looking for a solution. But I quickly realized this was a creep who enjoyed annoying others. It was great to get even. Eye for an eye, fight fire with fire. He regrets messing with me in so many ways. Unlike you I will not be suffering or forced to move.
And you know he regrets this how??? Sounds like you’ve turned into the stalker…

You can’t prove he’s spying on you, but he can prove you’re retaliating… Tread lightly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2022, 07:24 AM

24,595 posts, read 10,909,474 times
Quote:
As you can see from the beginning I took the high road on several occasions looking for a solution. But I quickly realized this was a creep who enjoyed annoying others. It was great to get even. Eye for an eye, fight fire with fire. He regrets messing with me in so many ways. Unlike you I will not be suffering or forced to move.
Sounds like you are a very unhappy person with little outlets for energy.

Old 04-20-2022, 08:08 AM

2,454 posts, read 3,219,088 times
Quote:
Monitoring my every move
He knows exactly if i am in or out of the condo. I have put this down to some sonar or heat imaging thermo device he has pointed at the floor(s). Yes--- he even invested money in hi-tech equipment to harass me! What is scary is he can operate this from his cell phone when he is away from the condo building. eg: if he sees me walking near the bathroom he sets off an "alarm: in his bathroom above mine, of a very loud flushing toilet. If I turn slightly in my bed without making an audible noise, he can hear this and he jumps out of his bed loudly stomping.
Crank up the heat in your condo and wear heavy, long sleeved clothing. That will help mask your heat signature and make it harder for him to track your movements.

Old 04-20-2022, 09:42 AM

9,144 posts, read 6,202,297 times
This thread has reached more than 500 posts. Some of the 500 posts are from someone claiming that OMG, it's happening to me too.

It's interesting that almost all of the people claiming to be stalked or harassed by their neighbors are first time posters.

Coincidence?

Old 04-21-2022, 08:06 AM

3,418 posts, read 7,792,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillie767 View Post
This thread has reached more than 500 posts. Some of the 500 posts are from someone claiming that OMG, it's happening to me too.

It's interesting that almost all of the people claiming to be stalked or harassed by their neighbors are first time posters.

Coincidence?
I think this thread pops up high in Google which is why we get so many solo posters. I have also noticed there is no resolution ever and rarely any follow up posts.

Old 04-21-2022, 08:41 AM

16 posts, read 8,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep2 View Post
Sounds like you are a very unhappy person with little outlets for energy.
Being stalked and harassed by a monster creep loner scamming welfare is no fun. I'm thrilled I have stood firm to deliver the bully what he deserves. Seems there are too many posters on here willing to push the eject button and run for the hills when they get harassed. Stand your ground and get even. Bullies hate it when you fight back

Old 04-21-2022, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMD3819 View Post
I think this thread pops up high in Google which is why we get so many solo posters. I have also noticed there is no resolution ever and rarely any follow up posts.
Again proof this issue is more prevalent than firs thought.

Old 04-21-2022, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in FL View Post
And you know he regrets this how??? Sounds like you’ve turned into the stalker…

You can’t prove he’s spying on you, but he can prove you’re retaliating… Tread lightly.
You don't even make sense here Kim. Everything ok there in De Santosland?
I have proof he is stalking because I have dropped in witnesses to what's happening here. It's his landlords that are impossible to deal with--- sadly.

Old 04-21-2022, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blisterpeanuts View Post
I’m curious; what else did you do, in addition to the 8am opera music (that you’d be willing to admit to)?
After 3 months of doing nothing hoping he would "get it together" I realized he wanted me gone after what I had heard his fighting and screaming with young prostitutes over money. After me banging on the ceiling he realized he was "busted" and has been on an endless campaign to try to get me to move. Thus let's just say Youtube has some wonderful tools (those 10 hour clips - read the comments on there lol) to let your bully thug loutish neighbors know never underestimate your neighbor.

Old 04-21-2022, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabeachgirlNYC View Post
I wish people would stop throwing that advice around. If you read all of her post you would see she is on a fixed income. It's impossible for some people to be able to find or even afford a sfh. And because of covid over the past two years it's even harder.
There are some true sickos out there that find pleasure in making life hell for other people. I think it's just a lot easier when you share walls like in an apartment building. If it's not insulated well it can almost seem like you are sharing a big huge house with strangers.
Well said. Incredible the responses here suggesting the victims or harassed ones should either move or put up with the bullying. Really? Glad my parents didn't teach me to cry and run. Stand your ground. Bullies hate that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting