Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2023, 06:11 PM

16 posts, read 8,762 times

Advertisements

You should still see my face wide smile I have met annoying idiots in my life but this monster was pure evil to spend $1000's on gadgets to annoy me for 3 years. I win. He loses. Rejoice! Oh yeah!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2023, 10:40 PM

6,700 posts, read 5,926,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubman2022 View Post
You should still see my face wide smile I have met annoying idiots in my life but this monster was pure evil to spend $1000's on gadgets to annoy me for 3 years. I win. He loses. Rejoice! Oh yeah!
What happened to your neighbor -- cancer? Stroke? Something must have occurred that prevented him from continuing his campaign of harassment?

My morbid curiosity compels me to ask

Old 01-28-2023, 09:01 AM

2,105 posts, read 3,009,621 times
I'll wait for the movie to come out.
Should be a blockbuster.

Old 08-08-2023, 02:14 AM

1 posts, read 441 times
Default I feel the same, DR EARTH might be on to something here

Hey i feel the same exact way, because i let my cousin come stay with me when he got out of prison.. and he wasnt even here for a week and the neighbor above me prior to letting him come here, would just gripe about the nighbors across from her and she was showing me all these different pictures and such, as she scrolling a picture of my porch showed up cus i had a rug hanging over the railing and my apartment is at the front door of the building, my porch is .. she started going oh im sorry let me delete that. im like its fine, keep it. she keep going about this and that.. her bestfriend is a cop. yaddy blah blah, she stole my cat and made it hers when i first moved here i didnt know what happened to my cat.. but when i went upstairs i found out real quick. ok so then i let my cousin come here out of prison it wasnt a week that he was here , and she invited him up supposedly to just have a drink (but she was a stripper for years supposedly shes just 59 now with a boob job and had breast cancer) all of a sudden she comes busting through my front door screaming where is he, shes drunk as hell, the wind couldvbe blown her away, at 2mph.. he supposedly stole her gun, and called a uber... i txted him like really. and hes like i didnt do nothing like that what are you talkinfg about. she tried to sell me all kinds of pills she was just up there looking for bullets what is she talking about . so then the police came. and they didnt even beleive her because her past i guess. so then ever since then she has been bitter i beleive. we went to the pool two weeks ago and she comes in my apartment like ill help you clean up, and im like no you can sit down. something about her is so fake its scary to even hang out with her. shell be like drunk as hell. sluring then high on a pill or something like kind of dozing slurring her words... you can just smell deceit, and bitter and like she is overly being nice, keeps offering to cook for me.. then comes and try to get me to have sex with her. and im clearly GAY AS HELL... so i started ignoring her 5 paragraph messages because she just be high speech to txting my phone with paragraph long messages.. and i havnt seen her or crossed paths in days. every single time i step into another room, she ends up in that same room. when im in my bedroom, i swear sometimes i can hear her and some random guy that started coming to stay with her i can hear them talking... but supposedly she cooks for him and he wont have sex with her... something dont make since ... i need to know , is he the police and there using govt technology to see what im doing in my apartment, invading my privacy, like my cousin is no longer here. do they think i have the gun now ? ALSO SHE SAID THE LAST TENANT THE DOOR GOT KICKED IN ON SHE SAID THAT HER AIR CONDITION UNIT FELL THROUGH THE FLOOR TO THE APARTMENT BELOW HER WHICH IS MY UNIT AND THEY HAD TO COME FIX IT ... I FEEL LIKE THEY ARE SPYING ON ME EITHER THROUGH THAT. OR GOT SOME KIND OF SPY SOMETHING SET UP... I HAVE A HOLE IN MY WALL FROM MY LIVING ROOM AND MY BEDROOM FOR THE CABLE WIRE.. MAYBE THEY ARE DROPPING SOMETHING DOWN, BUT HOW WOULD THEY KNOW THERE IS A HOLE THERE. THERE HAS TO BE A WAY OF KNOWING.. SHOULD I GET AN INFRARED GOGGLES. LOL SO I GOT QUESTIONS TOO.. HOW CAN I FIND OUT IF THIS IS HAPPENING OR NOT? SURELY IM NOT JUST PARANOID .. THEY SAY SCIENTIFICALLY YOU CAN FEEL WHEN SOMEBODY IS LOOKING AT YOU .. AND I DONT FEEL ALONE IN MY APARTMENT NO MORE.. AS IM TYPING THIS RIGHT NOW.. I CAN HEAR HER TALKING .. WITH MY FAN ON HIGH.. AM I TRIPPIN>

Old 08-08-2023, 05:49 AM

7,029 posts, read 4,813,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoneyw1 View Post
Hey i feel the same exact way, because i let my cousin come stay with me when he got out of prison.. and he wasnt even here for a week and the neighbor above me prior to letting him come here, would just gripe about the nighbors across from her and she was showing me all these different pictures and such, as she scrolling a picture of my porch showed up cus i had a rug hanging over the railing and my apartment is at the front door of the building, my porch is .. she started going oh im sorry let me delete that. im like its fine, keep it. she keep going about this and that.. her bestfriend is a cop. yaddy blah blah, she stole my cat and made it hers when i first moved here i didnt know what happened to my cat.. but when i went upstairs i found out real quick. ok so then i let my cousin come here out of prison it wasnt a week that he was here , and she invited him up supposedly to just have a drink (but she was a stripper for years supposedly shes just 59 now with a boob job and had breast cancer) all of a sudden she comes busting through my front door screaming where is he, shes drunk as hell, the wind couldvbe blown her away, at 2mph.. he supposedly stole her gun, and called a uber... i txted him like really. and hes like i didnt do nothing like that what are you talkinfg about. she tried to sell me all kinds of pills she was just up there looking for bullets what is she talking about . so then the police came. and they didnt even beleive her because her past i guess. so then ever since then she has been bitter i beleive. we went to the pool two weeks ago and she comes in my apartment like ill help you clean up, and im like no you can sit down. something about her is so fake its scary to even hang out with her. shell be like drunk as hell. sluring then high on a pill or something like kind of dozing slurring her words... you can just smell deceit, and bitter and like she is overly being nice, keeps offering to cook for me.. then comes and try to get me to have sex with her. and im clearly GAY AS HELL... so i started ignoring her 5 paragraph messages because she just be high speech to txting my phone with paragraph long messages.. and i havnt seen her or crossed paths in days. every single time i step into another room, she ends up in that same room. when im in my bedroom, i swear sometimes i can hear her and some random guy that started coming to stay with her i can hear them talking... but supposedly she cooks for him and he wont have sex with her... something dont make since ... i need to know , is he the police and there using govt technology to see what im doing in my apartment, invading my privacy, like my cousin is no longer here. do they think i have the gun now ? ALSO SHE SAID THE LAST TENANT THE DOOR GOT KICKED IN ON SHE SAID THAT HER AIR CONDITION UNIT FELL THROUGH THE FLOOR TO THE APARTMENT BELOW HER WHICH IS MY UNIT AND THEY HAD TO COME FIX IT ... I FEEL LIKE THEY ARE SPYING ON ME EITHER THROUGH THAT. OR GOT SOME KIND OF SPY SOMETHING SET UP... I HAVE A HOLE IN MY WALL FROM MY LIVING ROOM AND MY BEDROOM FOR THE CABLE WIRE.. MAYBE THEY ARE DROPPING SOMETHING DOWN, BUT HOW WOULD THEY KNOW THERE IS A HOLE THERE. THERE HAS TO BE A WAY OF KNOWING.. SHOULD I GET AN INFRARED GOGGLES. LOL SO I GOT QUESTIONS TOO.. HOW CAN I FIND OUT IF THIS IS HAPPENING OR NOT? SURELY IM NOT JUST PARANOID .. THEY SAY SCIENTIFICALLY YOU CAN FEEL WHEN SOMEBODY IS LOOKING AT YOU .. AND I DONT FEEL ALONE IN MY APARTMENT NO MORE.. AS IM TYPING THIS RIGHT NOW.. I CAN HEAR HER TALKING .. WITH MY FAN ON HIGH.. AM I TRIPPIN>
Paragraphs?

Old 08-08-2023, 09:18 AM

2,105 posts, read 3,009,621 times
Must be catching. Two other threads, one hit wonders, different ID's and no punctuation.

Old 08-08-2023, 11:52 AM

32,635 posts, read 47,995,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoneyw1 View Post
Hey i feel the same exact way, because i let my cousin come stay with me when he got out of prison.. .......... AM I TRIPPIN>
I'm not even trying to wade through that. Whatever that long story is about, you are probably unhappy where you are living so give proper legal notice and move out. Find someplace where you are happier and the landlord and neighbors are more agreeable.

Old 09-03-2023, 08:27 PM

979 posts, read 519,755 times
"Recently, I have been noticing that she has been able to locate me wherever I move in the apartment. This has not always been the case. I walk softly, and again this is the upstairs -- not the downstairs -- neighbor.

One day I walked into my bedroom, sat down on the bed and shortly thereafter I heard her move her bed (or other furniture) aside and then sit above me on her floor. On other occasions, she has followed me into the kitchen, promptly dropping something over my head right where I was standing."

The exact same thing happened to me, and no, I am not nuts, I am perfectly sane and other people in my place heard it too. The guy upstairs would drop something right over my head no matter where I was in the apt, and there was essentially two feet of concrete between his floor and my ceiling. I bought electronic sniffers to see if he had a bug in my place, and all they did was beep when they encountered the electrical wiring. So I covered EVERY single inch of my apt except the floor with black drop cloth I bought in 20' x 100' rolls in case he had a camera in my apt. No change at all. I complained to him twice and both times he denied it.

I finally got management to move me to the top floor in my building. Problem solved, and to this day I don't know what he was doing. But before I got moved, and while I was at my wit's end, I encountered him downstairs getting on the elevator. I gave him the old Italian stare, which was new to him (he was Hispanic). Three times he got out of that elevator to look hard at me and I never blinked or said a word. Then I told someone who knew him "You know, I hear people have been having their tires sliced and windshields broken in our parking lot (they hadn't). It sure would be a shame if that happened to your friend". The day I moved upstairs, he moved away from the apts!

I relearned a lesson that my Italian dad told me when I was growing up. He said "Steve, if you ever have trouble w/ someone, don't address them directly. Tell someone else, and let that person relay it to the one you're having a problem with. That way it's only hearsay. And remember, it's not what you do, it's what they THINK you MIGHT do." I'm still a little curious as to how he did it, but it was resolved to my satisfaction and I moved on w/ my life. As for him, karma will take care of it. I won't have to lift a finger. Cause and effect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting