Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2015, 10:52 AM

11 posts, read 13,932 times

Advertisements

Yeah its disgusting!

Old 11-17-2015, 10:53 AM

I am very worried about that same thing and the thought crossed my mind.

Old 11-17-2015, 10:57 AM

Maybe we are different, but I do not want my 2 young daughters having to see my 60 year old landlords penis.

Old 11-17-2015, 11:00 AM

To clear things up he is 60, he is American, and no he doesn't have dementia. You could visibly see him from the road as it was on the side of my apartment. There are quite a few kids that live in the apartment complex and no I do not thing a 60 year old man exposing himself, even to just urinate, is appropriate. It was right outside my bedroom window.

Thank you all for your kind understanding and advice. I appreciate it.

Old 11-17-2015, 11:20 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,621,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laynegel View Post
Maybe we are different, but I do not want my 2 young daughters having to see my 60 year old landlords penis.
UGH, if that was the worst thing in the world to see.

all you have to say to your daughters, is "maybe the old man couldnt hold it", and distract them, trust me, in 5 seconds they would be over it.

Old 11-17-2015, 11:36 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,428,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laynegel View Post
You know, I read the story as the kids saw him pee, not that they saw his penis. First case is unfortunate but not the end of the world. If it was truly the second case maybe the guy is a wierdo or at least terribly unthinking, but again, that's not how I read it. If somebody asked me to stop peeing where they live I would never do it again so the guy is at least a bit passive-aggressive.

Old 11-17-2015, 11:45 AM

22,146 posts, read 33,503,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrarunner View Post
I've worked around a lot of construction sites before the days of Porta Potties...

Contrary what some believe... I have never seen a man expose himself urinating... always back turned and facing away off the side... generally behind a tree.

I also have experience with Ultra Running like the 50 and 100 mile cross country trail runs from Lake Tahoe to Auburn over the Sierra... and I can assure you there are no porta potties for men or women except at "Some" aid stations...

For Heaven sakes... what do you think men and women do wilderness camping???

The article cited shows the Federal Government does not have a problem with students using any restroom or locker room they self identify...
We're not talking about a construction site 30 years ago. We're also not talkin about using RESTROOMS for gender identity people either. And most restrooms have doors for privacy. INSIDE the building. We're not talking about people out camping in the wilderness. Hey I go hunting and camping quite a bit. And yes i pee in the woods. But first it's bunch of guys and it's the middle of nowhere Woodsville Bear County USA.
This is a situation where a grown man that is not mentally challenged urinates in broad daylight. Public urination is still illegal. I could care less if some dude pulls off the road urinates in the woods in the middle of nowhere. But doing it in the middle of a city in a apartment building people and children walking around is wrong.

I guess you would be ok if I came to your house and peed in the bushes outside your bedroom?

Old 11-17-2015, 11:56 AM

22,146 posts, read 33,503,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unihills View Post
If a person had to go that bad I could care less if they pee in my yard. Yeah, it's not very appropriate, but it neither hurts my bones nor harms my wallet. My only point was it certainly doesn't make them a sexual predator.

Heavens to Betsy, a child becoming aware that all men have penises or that all people pee! The horror of it all.
Ok that's your choice. It's YOUR property. As OP has purchased the RIGHT of use of the property from the owner by leasing it, she chooses not to allow the owner to urinate in the bushes. Or expose himself to her and her children. He may be the owner but bysigninv the lease he relinquished certain rights to the property to the tenant.
It's easy to say its no big deal.

Old 11-17-2015, 11:58 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,011,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
UGH, if that was the worst thing in the world to see. .
No, it is not the worst thing to see, but I still would not want my landlord exposing himself to my children... or anyone else's children.

Old 11-17-2015, 12:36 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,428,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
No, it is not the worst thing to see, but I still would not want my landlord exposing himself to my children... or anyone else's children.
Ok, here is the quote from the OP: " I caught my landlord peeing into the bushes on the side of my apartment. Needless to say I was really surprised and didn't know what to do. He didn't notice me so I didn't say anything, but my kids also saw."

Where does it say the kids saw his tallywacker? The kids saw him pee, that's all.

A tempest in a teapot is what I'm seeing here.

(Or maybe a tempest in a peepot?)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.