Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 06:58 PM

1,549 posts, read 3,055,664 times

Advertisements

well, how about this! Travel and Leisure ranks Providence Numero Uno for Burgers in the U.S. Check oput their website. They do a disclaimer that smaller metro areas weren't included.

No. 1 Providence, RI

According to readers, pretty much everything tastes good in this New England city, with its reputation for creative, locavore chefs. It ranked No. 2 for overall dining, as well as No. 2 for pizza and No. 5 for high-end cuisine. Try the New England Grass-Fed Burger at Local 121, or swing by Harry’s Bar and Burger for 100-percent-Hereford sliders on potato rolls and 50 beer options—proof of the city’s high rankings for microbrews

I prefer Luxe Burgers for their variety and full burgers, not sliders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2012, 08:16 PM

2,154 posts, read 4,425,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post
I know what you're going through. I came back from the west coast and missed the In and Out burger chain they have out there. I went to Five Guys in Lincoln and was very disappointed, (too much meat, and the fries were awful) and left behind about $12 for it. Went to Johnny Rockets once, and was very impressed but cost $16, way too much; went to Johnny Rocket's again, and it was awful. After that, I rediscovered Wendy's. I was amazed how good it was. I hadn't been there since the 90's, and was thoroughly impressed. The soda machine there has over 100 flavors as well, I tried the Raspberry Coke and thought it was better than any soda I've had in a long time. I thought Wendy's was so good, that I may not visit another McDonald's or Burger King for a very long time. Also, I heard they might be building a new Wendy's' where the old Bickford's was on Reservoir Ave in Cranston.
Wendy's better than Five Guys?!! That ain't right man..lol

Old 05-09-2012, 08:22 PM

2,154 posts, read 4,425,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2448 View Post
well, how about this! Travel and Leisure ranks Providence Numero Uno for Burgers in the U.S. Check oput their website. They do a disclaimer that smaller metro areas weren't included.

No. 1 Providence, RI

According to readers, pretty much everything tastes good in this New England city, with its reputation for creative, locavore chefs. It ranked No. 2 for overall dining, as well as No. 2 for pizza and No. 5 for high-end cuisine. Try the New England Grass-Fed Burger at Local 121, or swing by Harry’s Bar and Burger for 100-percent-Hereford sliders on potato rolls and 50 beer options—proof of the city’s high rankings for microbrews

I prefer Luxe Burgers for their variety and full burgers, not sliders.
Love Luxe! Those gorgonzola balls are amazing! Not a fan of Local 121 myself, but may have to give Harry's Bar a try.

Thank you everyone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island