Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2022, 06:17 PM

3,850 posts, read 2,717,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
It is also encouraged by the forum administration.

Somehow I doubt very much that what you do is encouraged by the forum administration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2022, 07:14 PM

23,695 posts, read 18,806,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ormari View Post
Somehow I doubt very much that what you do is encouraged by the forum administration.

This is a relocation forum, genius. It's absolutely encouraged to update information as appropriate.

Old 08-01-2022, 03:55 AM

8,029 posts, read 4,718,654 times
Quote:
This is a relocation forum, genius. It's absolutely encouraged to update information as appropriate.
Nowhere in the forum rules & regs here is your crime fetish which targets RI neighborhoods, you know NOTHING about, encouraged. I'm sure there are other sites in the darker web for such a creepy fixation. That you try to disguise your obsession with copy/paste "crime reports" & a pretense to care narration is the most transparent & fools no one. Get help.

Old 08-01-2022, 04:05 AM

^Gaslighting.

Old 08-01-2022, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Gaslighting.
Gaslighting? Nah. You don't get to be the victim.

Old 08-01-2022, 06:09 AM

3,850 posts, read 2,717,783 times
The site encourages users to update threads with new information as appropriate to the thread subject. But I suspect the site's administration frowns upon the technique of digging up old, useful threads and polluting them. Mr. Pathological uses the threads as his own personal toilet to crap on neighborhoods, cities, and their people.

Old 08-01-2022, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by independent man View Post
Nowhere in the forum rules & regs here is your crime fetish which targets RI neighborhoods, you know NOTHING about, encouraged. I'm sure there are other sites in the darker web for such a creepy fixation. That you try to disguise your obsession with copy/paste "crime reports" & a pretense to care narration is the most transparent & fools no one. Get help.

Quote:
Gaslighting? Nah. You don't get to be the victim.
I don't know about "victim", as that kind of requires a certain level of competence on behalf of the aggressors. But the more than daily personal attacks I have to deal with here, are getting kind of old. I'd rather spend the effort discussing the actual important issues facing the state right now, and I'm sure most would at least silently agree on that.

Old 08-02-2022, 04:04 AM

Quote:
I'd rather spend the effort discussing the actual important issues facing the state right now....
No, what you'd really like to do is, carry on with your copy/paste crime fetish without outside objection or any analysis from those who actually live in Rhode Island - and know better than you.

You'd like to be free to continue from your keyboard in Maine without the reader being reminded constantly from whence & who your stuff comes. Hate to spoil your little shtick here, but it ain't gonna happen.

Old 08-02-2022, 08:30 AM

Quote:
No, what you'd really like to do is, carry on with your copy/paste crime fetish without outside objection or any analysis from those who actually live in Rhode Island - and know better than you.

You'd like to be free to continue from your keyboard in Maine without the reader being reminded constantly from whence & who your stuff comes. Hate to spoil your little shtick here, but it ain't gonna happen.

I know you and croissant boy like to tell yourselves that you are "setting the facts straight", however anybody checking back on this (no matter how far) can see that your "objections" amount to nothing more than "you are wrong because I said so". And if you're going to continue to gaslight with my "posting location", at least try to get that correct.

Old 08-02-2022, 08:33 AM

Quote:
And if you're going to continue to gaslight with my "posting location", at least try to get that correct.
If you claim not to live in Maine, just say so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island