Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2006, 08:13 PM

7 posts, read 24,407 times

Advertisements

My family and I are relocating to the Sacramento area in early February. We have finally narrowed our hometown search(thanks to alot of information posted on this site! but now need to find a preschool/pre-k program for my son. We are hoping to find a home in either Folsom, El Dorado Hills, or Lincoln. Any tips on great programs in these areas would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you in advance for all the help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2006, 10:38 PM

1,246 posts, read 4,189,137 times
We had our daughter at Brighton School on Auburn-Folsom Rd in Granite Bay for awhile. Overall, we were happy with the school and she seemed to love it. Our concerns began when we noticed food left on the floor long after lunch and snacks. When we brought it up with the director, she said for some reason the janitorial svc kept skipping that room. It was as if I had antlers sprouting from my head when I asked why the teachers didn't wipe up the floor (it was sticky when I picked her up as though juice had been allowed to dry). This was early 2006. I don't know if they have changed their cleanliness requirements since then. They did have a great indoor gym for the kids and nice shaded outdoor play areas. I can't recommend them, but I can at least share my experience. I cannot for the life of me think of the other school we were going to try out before we decided to leave CA, but if I think of it, I'll let you know. It was in Folsom off Riley St.

Old 01-01-2007, 01:37 PM

3 posts, read 9,225 times
My grandson who will be 3 in March attends Brighton School at the Granite Bay location. It's too bad that a sticky floor was the sole criteria for negative comment when the school has so many positive attributes. I have found the teachers to be well trained, caring and genuinely concerned about the children in their care. There are also two Brighton Schools in Folsom. One is on Levy Road and the other is in Natoma Station. These two schools are the only NAEYC accredited daycare facilities in Folsom. Although the Granite Bay school is not yet accredited it is held to the same high standards. From my experience watching my grandson grow both academically and socially I would highly recommend the Brighton Schools.

Old 03-22-2011, 10:02 AM

1 posts, read 2,675 times
Default Did you find a Pre-k

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancr1799 View Post
My family and I are relocating to the Sacramento area in early February. We have finally narrowed our hometown search(thanks to alot of information posted on this site! but now need to find a preschool/pre-k program for my son. We are hoping to find a home in either Folsom, El Dorado Hills, or Lincoln. Any tips on great programs in these areas would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you in advance for all the help!
Hi there,

Did you ever find a good pre-k in Folsom or El Dorado Hills, CA? We are now in need of one? Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Sara
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento