Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 11:15 PM

7,005 posts, read 12,478,778 times

Advertisements

Paris Hilton doesn't have a womanly shape and her body doesn't even look like the average woman's in any country except for those where famine is rampant. LOL

You can't argue that being slim is genetic and at the same time put complete blame on people for being overweight. It's either a genetic predisposition for most people or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2010, 12:05 AM

3,669 posts, read 6,878,067 times
She looks like a real woman to me and it should be noted that she has refused to get breast implants like so many of these other fake women out there.

I guess it is all about waist-to-hip ratio. I don't think Paris and Jessica Alba are that far off when doing the math. Also if she gains a bit of weight she will look tons better than if Kim did the same. I wonder what the average waist-to-hip ratio is in town. In either case there are enough women in town that I find to be attractive enough. Certainly other cities have more.

Old 11-15-2010, 12:34 AM

Paris Hilton does not have the average cup size which is a B cup, C cup for the UK. Jessica Alba sometimes looks anorexic and looks much better when she's at a healthy weight (she has admitted to having an eating disorder as a teenager and it's always a lifelong struggle), but I believe Paris Hilton is just naturally skinny. You definitely wouldn't want a woman to have the same waist-to-hip ratio as a man which is what most runway models have. A curvy body is (according to scientists) supposed to be a sign that a woman is fertile and won't have as many troubles during birth. Some women have hips that are so narrow, they have to get c-sections. Naturally, men are supposed to be attracted to curvy women, but we have allowed the fashion industry to tell us what's supposed to be attractive. But I think this trend of men preferring their women to look like prepubescent boys is going away, thank goodness. I'm not saying women are supposed to look like most of the women in San Antonio; but America has developed this sick, distorted view of what a woman is supposed to look like which has led to a near epidemic of eating disorders in this country. Most women are not built like Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton's body is not even biologically ideal.

Outside of physical features, there is virtually no difference between Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton except that Paris Hilton is even sleazier with her love of throwing around racial slurs, being photographed without any underwear, getting arrested multiple times, and sniffing cocaine. They both have sex tapes, have no talent, and are famous for no reason at all.

There is also a difference between what is preferred between cultures. Black men (and most of the Hispanic men I've come across) would, hands down, prefer Kim Kardashian over Paris Hilton because many black and Hispanic women are naturally curvier than the average American.

On the other side of things, I don't like how men are dressing these days. I never liked the extra tight Wranglers look, the sagging jeans look, or the skinny jeans look. Sagging jeans are tacky and the men walking around with skinny jeans look very effeminate. But I also see this trend of women preferring their men to be completely hairless and metrosexual going away, thank goodness again. I haven't really seen too many men rocking skinny jeans here and I hope that trend never becomes widespread here. Tight jeans are not good for the gonads.

Last edited by L210; 11-15-2010 at 12:55 AM..

Old 11-15-2010, 12:51 AM

30 posts, read 64,867 times
I personally, wouldn't put much weight into these rankings, which come from an online survey developed by the editors of Travel + Leisure. The survey results appearing in the print magazine are from respondents who identified themselves as non-residents.

2010 America's Favorite City - Process - Travel + Leisure

Old 11-15-2010, 05:48 AM

Just keep in mind that many photos of Kim K are photoshopped. If that is what someone likes though they are in for a treat in San Antonio because many females look like that here complete with tacky attire. That is OK for the gym but not for everyday wear.

I think she is fat and in 40 years when Paris still looks stately and elegant, Kim K will just look short, rotund, and grandmotherly. Nothing wrong with that I guess...

Jessica Alba has a .70 waist to hip ratio which is considered scientifically ideal. Her father is also Mexican-American in case no one knew. (just a bit of trivia)

Old 11-15-2010, 06:04 AM

14,637 posts, read 35,036,574 times
Stately and elegant? Paris Hilton? She's a skank. And a stupid, lying skank at that.

Let me google that for you (http://tinyurl.com/3ytbq8v - broken link)

And she's freakishly skinny because she thinks nose candy smells so good.

Old 11-15-2010, 06:15 AM

Jessica Alba's hip ratio is dependent upon her weight which tends to fluctuate.

Yes, a lot of Kim Kardashian's photos are Photoshopped and it is rumored that she has had implants and silicone shots in her thigh and buttocks areas. Even before the surgery in the face, Kim Kardashian was prettier than Paris Hilton.

And I agree with sapphire, Paris Hilton's cocaine addiction is going to take a toll on her looks which aren't all that impressive in the first place. If that's not enough to make her less attractive, her multiple arrests, skanky behavior, and calling people the n-word should.

Here is what you consider stately and elegant.

Old 11-15-2010, 06:17 AM

Well taking pictures of someone clubbing and someone just out shopping for the day are two different things. And yes, she probably is on a gram-a-day diet, she was not as thin when she was younger. Doubtful she continues to go clubbing and dressing like that with a bit more age.

Old 11-15-2010, 06:20 AM

That's not an excuse for going out without underwear and she obviously has a drug addiction. Drug addictions aren't just something you drop when you reach 30 which she will be in February.

That's another thing that makes people unattractive here, being sloppy drunk and smelling cigarette smoke on their breath.

Old 11-15-2010, 06:36 AM

Bottom line if she was a good girl and so was Kim she would be more attractive and Kim would still be fat....we can rag on someone for their personal lifestyle choices all day but it won't change that fact. Of course this is my personal opinion and as stated in the beginning of this thread most males in San Antonio would disagree with me. In 40 years though most males might agree with me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio