Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 11:49 AM

4 posts, read 13,454 times

Advertisements

I just visited a new coffee shop on Bandera Rd only about 3 miles inside the 1604 Loop, Dunn Bros Coffee. It was a great experience! Free Wifi and music on the weekends, anybody else heard of it? Are there others like this out there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2007, 02:05 PM

7,629 posts, read 16,456,953 times
What is it close to? I can not get an ideal of where it might be? Sounds like a place to stop by and visit! Thanks for any help you can give on which side of Bandera and close to what I might find it!

Old 07-15-2007, 04:13 PM

It is at the front of the subdivision, French Creek Village, across from the SACU. 3 miles inside the Loop 1604.

Old 07-15-2007, 05:20 PM

Here's the website, Specialty Coffee Franchise Company | Dunn Bros Coffee Shop Franchises. You can go to San Antonio location and view the amenities and music schedule.

Old 07-15-2007, 06:18 PM

7,629 posts, read 16,456,953 times
Thanks! I know exactly where it is now that you mentioned French Creek! Will check it out!

Old 07-16-2007, 10:57 AM

469 posts, read 2,342,551 times
I am friends with the owner (we're working on getting more franchises open) and they are great people. Dunn Bros is closer to what I'm used to in a local coffee shop where you don't just go there and get coffee but sit and relax, hang out, meet up with people and hang out longer. There's live music there on Friday and Saturday nights (I think those are the days) and it's literally standing room only.

BTW if anyone is interested in starting their own business I would highly recommend this one. It's a tier 1 so the small business loan is really high, like 90% or something. Plus they want to open something like 40 more in San Antonio, it's a cute little coffee shop!

Old 07-16-2007, 06:06 PM

3,468 posts, read 8,556,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleSG View Post
I am friends with the owner (we're working on getting more franchises open) and they are great people. Dunn Bros is closer to what I'm used to in a local coffee shop where you don't just go there and get coffee but sit and relax, hang out, meet up with people and hang out longer. There's live music there on Friday and Saturday nights (I think those are the days) and it's literally standing room only.

BTW if anyone is interested in starting their own business I would highly recommend this one. It's a tier 1 so the small business loan is really high, like 90% or something. Plus they want to open something like 40 more in San Antonio, it's a cute little coffee shop!
That looks like a great place! Michelle, talk somebody into opening one up around Alamo Ranch or Potranco!!

Old 07-24-2007, 07:10 PM

6 posts, read 22,953 times
Quote:

I AM MOVING TO THE KERRVILLE, COMFORT AREA....JUST NOT EXACTLY SURE WHEN, HAVE TO SELL MY HOUSE IN PA FIRST, BUT I LOVE MUSIC, AND MOST DEFINATELY LOVE COFFEE....AND DONT HAVE A JOB LINED UP, SO MAYBE THIS COULD JUST BE THE THING FOR ME.....LETS KEEP IN TOUCH ABOUT IT....

Old 07-24-2007, 10:06 PM

5,642 posts, read 15,713,148 times
cool, why are you moving to the kerrville/comfort area? There's a starbucks right there too. I like that area, but there's not much out there. Do you know if you have enough traffic for opening a shop there?

Old 07-25-2007, 01:01 AM

2,649 posts, read 7,441,550 times
Quote:

Get them to open one on Austin highway or Walzem and I'm there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio