Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2011, 10:03 AM

1,035 posts, read 2,340,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
& here comes the other poster! Yes, Lifetime does have quite a few good-looking moms, but the carbon footprint was weighing down on me & I didn't like the monthly fees. Now I just lift at home & run in Stone Oak Park. The supply of fit hotties of all ages isn't as regular as Lifetime, but when I encounter one, its always a pleasant surprise. It's great to catch up to them & have a conversation. & if they have iPod headphones? Just run behind them & enjoy the show Great motivation!

as the mother of daughters...please, puleez stop talking. You're creeping me out and making me realize that someday soon I will have to send my girls out into a world filled with overly-hormonal boys. Sob, sob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2011, 10:32 AM

418 posts, read 784,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneoak View Post
as the mother of daughters...please, puleez stop talking. You're creeping me out and making me realize that someday soon I will have to send my girls out into a world filled with overly-hormonal boys. Sob, sob.
They won't even be able to do the basics like grocery shopping without
being ogled at!

I have to admit that the behavior of some guys in stores creeps me out
as well... as I watch them paying just a little too much attention to the
women.

It is often a fine line between seeing a pretty girl and appreciating that
and going overboard to the point of being creepy.

Again, more obnoxious behavior. <sigh>

Old 11-30-2011, 10:48 AM

4,287 posts, read 8,031,823 times
Quote:
Well, then, perhaps let your daughters know that when they go for a run, they should try not to wear iPods so they seem more approachable?

Anyways, just because guys are overly hormonal doesn't mean anything bad. Women woll be overly hormonal, as well. Furthermore, there will alwayd be guys with no social skills, for whatever reason. All they can do is ogle. Do you wish to take that away from them?

Old 11-30-2011, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
Well, then, perhaps let your daughters know that when they go for a run, they should try not to wear iPods so they seem more approachable??

did you ever consider the ladies are purposely wearing ipods because they just want to be left alone?

Anyone else dying to see what Soviet looks like? Wonder if the outside lives up to all this inner cockiness

Old 11-30-2011, 11:55 AM

546 posts, read 1,500,235 times
I've had the guy that stares while im picking my roll of ground beef and then his wife hits him on the shoulder for staring a little too hard. That is usually pretty funny. Again this is that I am dressed in jeans and a decent shirt not wearing anything that resembles a woman that should be on cherry st or guadalupe... wherever the ladies of the evening are posted up these days.

I also once had an employee ask if i needed help with my melons I wasnt sure if he was referring to the honeydews in my grocery bag or the ones on my chest. I smiled politely and said I was fine. Then quickly moved my squeaky wheeled cart out of the there.

Old 11-30-2011, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L210 View Post
I don't care what people wear to the grocery store just as long as I don't have to see any nastiness.
Thats almost unavoidable at my HEB+ there is always someone with their nastiness wandering around.

Old 11-30-2011, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsb057 View Post
I've had the guy that stares while im picking my roll of ground beef and then his wife hits him on the shoulder for staring a little too hard. That is usually pretty funny. Again this is that I am dressed in jeans and a decent shirt not wearing anything that resembles a woman that should be on cherry st or guadalupe... wherever the ladies of the evening are posted up these days.

I also once had an employee ask if i needed help with my melons I wasnt sure if he was referring to the honeydews in my grocery bag or the ones on my chest. I smiled politely and said I was fine. Then quickly moved my squeaky wheeled cart out of the there.

whereas I had my license refused by an HEB cashier because she thought it was my husband's!! Granted...she didn't have her glasses on, but it was still a punch to my already deflated ego.

Old 11-30-2011, 12:03 PM

1,361 posts, read 2,273,512 times
Since most of the ladies I see at Lifetime are moms they are probably in charge of the grocery shopping so you won't have to actually pay the fees to see some lovely ladies picking up their cheerios.

I just had to bring it up so I could point out that regardless of SA obesity rates NOT every lady in this town is fat, disgusting, and has 3 children by the age of 20. I was 33 when I had my first and 39 when I had the second. I know alot of moms my age who have elementary kids--at least over in my neighborhood-and alot of them grocery shop in their workout clothes because they are trying to stay in shape. Now excuse me, I'm going for a walk then to pick up my photos and some pop-tarts at Target

Old 11-30-2011, 12:05 PM

Quote:
whereas I had my license refused by an HEB cashier because she thought it was my husband's!! Granted...she didn't have her glasses on, but it was still a punch to my already deflated ego.
Thats awful! I've been told i was too young for a lotto ticket once. Im 28 but got blessed/ cursed with a baby face...

Old 11-30-2011, 12:13 PM

4,287 posts, read 8,031,823 times
Quote:
did you ever consider the ladies are purposely wearing ipods because they just want to be left alone?

Anyone else dying to see what Soviet looks like? Wonder if the outside lives up to all this inner cockiness
Yes, I know that.

& no, the outside doesn't live up to it at all. I'm a sad, lonely boy.

You gotz me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio