Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2008, 03:33 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,395,601 times

Advertisements

I didn't go in that thread, or maybe once, but didn't post because taking the bus is not an option for me. I sure wish there was a subway I could ride straight to work. Better yet, I wish I was in NYC or Chicago and lived and worked in the same building.. take the elevator to work, use my own bathroom, eat lunch at home every day, hide from the boss....

and yeah, SeaWorld still gives away beer tastings, but this is for SeaWorld employees. If they're 21 or over they get a case of something every month. I usually give some away because I'm not much of a drinker. I like free though and am definitely having a drink tonight. Might be some Bong Vodka though..

Old 06-20-2008, 03:33 PM

1,805 posts, read 4,776,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
I think maybe some people were a little on edge for some reason or another today. I know I get kinda edgy with this awful weather and the stupid news channels constantly spewing garbage. I'm basically to the point of where I won't watch the news or the weather anymore, just so it won't pi$$ me off..
however, a coworker just showed me this: FOXNews.com - 12-Year-Old Grounded for Too Much Internet Use Gets Punishment Overturned in Court - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News
that's a perfect example of what is just so screwed up with this world right now. How could any judge in the world think they have the right to decide this and what POS lawyer would represent a 12 year old girl for such a stupid case? yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see the end of the world soon.
Well, OMG, I can't imagine 'it' getting any scarier than this. I am nearly speechless over this... (notice I said "NEARLY speechless", something I learned to add many posts and opinions ago....)
When a court judge can intervene into a family system by 'overruling' the authority of a parent - assuming there is no VALID physical or mental/psychological abuse, we are ALLLL in BIG BIG trouble, folks... and not just those who have childen... we are ALL in trouble.....
Good Gawd, I cannot express how scary this seems to me......

Old 06-20-2008, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
The sunset tonight!

okay... this one is becoming my new desktop... hmmmm, the current one is also of a sunset, but in Palm Desert, CA, looking upward through a cluster of palm trees.....

Old 06-20-2008, 03:37 PM

I need to find a scene from Antarctica for my wallpaper..

Old 06-20-2008, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Hahaaha! I knew someone would get it!

I loved Chris Farley.
Well, DANG.... All this time, I thought this tagline was from that song....
I never knew anything about Chris Farley and this 'quote'.... ????
give an overview of the Farley connection???

And, you DO remember the song don't you??? LOL

clowns to the Left o'me
jokers to the Right....

Here I am... stuck in the middle with you.....
and I'm wonderin' what it is I should do...
I'm so scared, ...blablablablablabla blahhhhh.
and I'm wonderin' if ?? I'll git down the stairs ???

OH WHY DOESNT SOMEONE TELL ME TO SHUT UP???

(okay, just an FYI, if someone comes in here and tells me to 'shut up', I will have forgotten ALLLLL about this post, I will wonder 'what in the Hayull did I do to so&so and I'll mope around devastated, and ..... well... i need to shut up plain and simple.......)

Old 06-20-2008, 03:57 PM

260 posts, read 573,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXtrkgrl View Post
mine too!! Guess we got off topic in the 'dump the pump' thread. Oh well . I can almost guarantee you that dude stinks when he gets to work.
I hope he doesn't come in this thread .

Sapphire???? how about your posts???
All it takes is for one stinker to mess everything up!

Old 06-20-2008, 04:05 PM

778 posts, read 2,503,869 times
Apparently, I'm done.

Old 06-20-2008, 04:09 PM

It's Friday, relax, have a beer.. let things blow over and tomorrow is a new day..

I'm actually in a pretty good mood and have the potential to be in an even better mood..

Old 06-20-2008, 04:13 PM

778 posts, read 2,503,869 times
You're right. Life is too short. I'm off to the fridge!

Old 06-20-2008, 04:23 PM

I'm gonna have to throw some of the ones my daughter is delivering in the freezer. They're probably pretty toasty after sitting in a vehicle all day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio