Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 06:18 PM

504 posts, read 1,457,604 times

Advertisements

then you would have a rash of beatings and other members here would complain about the violence in the area. these are not gangs, but like any other street or urban culture it comes with consequences. you are also assuming officers do not know who these writers are when in fact they do, but they have to catch these writers in the act or on camera. its not that easy when they are tagging at 4 in the morning on a tuesday night in an area where officers are concerned with other issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsativ View Post
He needs to be sentenced to cleaning the tags, and stay doing it until he can turn in two people who he catches doing it. Then the same goes for those two. No one gets off until they turn in two people that have evidenced tagging against them. That will do two things, one, get all the taggers known, and also make sure that the people who know them are turning each other in. They are all weak anyway, they will turn on each other in a heartbeat. If it means less work for them. believe it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2008, 06:23 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,036,574 times
Taggers beating up taggers would not garner any complaints, at least not from home and business owners that have been victimized by these "artists". Trust me. Especially if they were all getting turned in.

the scallywags!

Old 09-25-2008, 06:41 PM

1,720 posts, read 4,506,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Taggers beating up taggers would not garner any complaints, at least not from home and business owners that have been victimized by these "artists". Trust me. Especially if they were all getting turned in.

the scallywags!

I wouldnt call their scribblings art. I think a two year old can do a better job than some of them.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:57 PM

welcome to supher

Old 09-25-2008, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest51210 View Post
Yes, he has done some nice work. But I don't recall seeing BKK in bubble letters on his site. You know, Bloods Kill Krips. None of his artwork looks like a dog peeing on "his" territory. Of course, I'm not an art critic, by any means.

So, what's your point?

Old 09-25-2008, 07:13 PM

he is WRK and some are RTD

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Old 09-25-2008, 07:19 PM

Quote:
thank you for the support. City Graffiti Wipeout this saturday. time for some folks here to put in work for their communities.
Graffiti Wipeout!
Quote:
he is WRK and some are RTD

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
So, which side are you on?

Old 09-25-2008, 07:20 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,395,601 times
they're criminals and that is far from art. they should put their efforts into something constructive instead of trashing public buildings, vehicles, and other PRIVATE property. I realize some do it on "legal walls", but that's just the city giving in to the criminals. Allow people to take out a license and start an open hunting season on them. That'll generate revenue to clean up their trash and eventually eliminate the problem.

Old 09-25-2008, 07:27 PM

1,720 posts, read 4,506,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
they're criminals and that is far from art. they should put their efforts into something constructive instead of trashing public buildings, vehicles, and other PRIVATE property. I realize some do it on "legal walls", but that's just the city giving in to the criminals. Allow people to take out a license and start an open hunting season on them. That'll generate revenue to clean up their trash and eventually eliminate the problem.

actually that whole trend is stuppid, even the way they dress. Oversized jackets and pants serriously? if they were somehow to get into a fight the first thing thats going to fall is their pants lol. dont get me started on hoodies. how the heck are they going to see if someone is attacking them from behind with a huge hood on?

Old 09-25-2008, 07:29 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,395,601 times
50 caliber sniper rifle from a half mile away doesn't care what they're wearing...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio