Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 04:15 PM

3,038 posts, read 4,775,369 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdmedia View Post
The people that say this have no clue about Temecula. I am not all that familiar with Murrieta so I can't speak for that city.

But Temecula I have never seen one thing of graffiti. Temecula is too boring for gang members. It's a family city with nicely developed neighborhoods. Many of the residents of Temecula are in law enforcement. The cops in the town and the residents won't put up with graffiti or any gang member types. It is a very nice city with nice people and absolutely no gang members.

Typically gang members tend to be in very low income areas. While there are a few neighborhoods with apartments / condo's etc. They are not filled with Gang members.

If was in a gang Temecula is the last place I'd want to be. Not very much 'street cred' in saying you are a Temecula gang member lol
I assume that you and I are in agreement. Murrieta is the same. It is very clean, no graffiti, and has one of the lowest crime rates in the US ( lower than Temecula's ).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2011, 04:40 PM

54 posts, read 166,271 times
Pujol St that runs in the back of old town has a mexican gang in those apartment complex back there... and theres an asian gang runnin around in temecula somewhere... thats about it...

Old 04-09-2011, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECyde View Post
Pujol St that runs in the back of old town has a mexican gang in those apartment complex back there... and theres an asian gang runnin around in temecula somewhere... thats about it...
And how did you determine that it was a Mexican gang? Did you happen to see a few Mexicans in the area or did the police tell you?

Old 04-11-2011, 02:50 AM

14 posts, read 59,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSoCal View Post
And how did you determine that it was a Mexican gang? Did you happen to see a few Mexicans in the area or did the police tell you?
Come on now, all mexicans are gang bangers, you don't know that?

Old 04-11-2011, 02:53 AM

14 posts, read 59,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danalysd View Post
You must not open your eyes much when you are outside of your house. Yes there is graffiti in Temecula. It's not very much at all. I live in one of the supposed nicer areas (Redhawk) and I have seen graffiti in different areas. It doesn't come from gang members, it most likely comes from young punk Temecula kids. Yes there are young punk ass kids even in nice neighborhoods.

I have also seen 2 houses that have been toilet papered.

Temecula is a very nice area and a lot of people who live here have kids. Not every kid is perfect.
Those hardcore Temecula gang members like to get crazy and toilet paper houses.... watch out!! Its a rough city!

Old 04-11-2011, 07:41 AM

209 posts, read 749,451 times
it's the canadian gangs i worry about. they run around town being ultra polite to people and picking up trash and saying "eh" all the time. scary people.

Old 04-11-2011, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolutionrules View Post
it's the canadian gangs i worry about. they run around town being ultra polite to people and picking up trash and saying "eh" all the time. scary people.
You can say that again. There are 2 Canadians living on my block so they must be part of the gang.

Old 04-11-2011, 11:26 AM

2,011 posts, read 3,551,744 times
No, there is not one single bad area in Temecula. We certainly have areas that are better than others, but no area is bad or not safe. Not one.

Old 04-11-2011, 01:15 PM

458 posts, read 1,263,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdmedia View Post
Those hardcore Temecula gang members like to get crazy and toilet paper houses.... watch out!! Its a rough city!
You must have a reading comprehesion problem. I never said Temecula had gang members. I was just correcting you in your false statement that their isn't any graffiti in Temecula.

Old 04-13-2011, 01:02 AM

239 posts, read 660,993 times
I saw a gang incident take place in Temecula recently.

There were about 5 young women, about ages of 12-14 and they were all toilet papering a house. One of the girls mom's was waiting in a mini van across the street. It was scary, and I feared retaliation, so I didn't tell the cops.

Consider yourselves warned!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties