Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2015, 08:49 AM

1,095 posts, read 1,631,663 times

Advertisements

Ever since a fellow poster sdlife619 mentioned the trucks with flags flying off of them in East County, I've been seeing a few in the last week or so. In El Cajon I saw a black truck with two American flags and a tea party snake flag hanging off the back. The truck of course was modified in such a way that it was spewing black exhaust from the back. Not very helpful in fighting pollution or climate change. I also saw another truck with an American flag that was shredded because it had been in the wind too much. Isn't a shredded flag disrespectful? I always consider these people to be wannabe patriots. They remind of those people who want to fight Islam in America while talking about the Constitution. Anyone who says East County isn't like the south in anyway really doesn't know what they're talking about. It's times like this that it really does feel like your in the Midwest or South.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2015, 10:22 AM

50,308 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
I think places like Carlsbad can be a bit bigoted, based on a few of my experiences as well as those of my co-workers (we are non white).

Things like being ignored in a store, while white customers are cheerily greeted the moment they enter and being catered hand and foot throughout the store. I almost ripped a stupid store clerk a new one from this disrespectful treatment, and complained to management and corporation.
I've had that happen at the BMW dealer. I was wearing some stuff from pouring concrete. Evidently I didn't look like someone who owned a BMW so I was pretty much ignored.

Old 08-04-2015, 01:22 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,145,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I've had that happen at the BMW dealer. I was wearing some stuff from pouring concrete. Evidently I didn't look like someone who owned a BMW so I was pretty much ignored.
Guess they didn't ignore you for too long since you scored the convertible

Old 08-04-2015, 02:33 PM

50,308 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
Guess they didn't ignore you for too long since you scored the convertible
Ya, when I came back later driving the M3 instead of my lifted 350, wearing a tie for work they were falling all over each other. It was for a second key fob (400 bucks later)

Old 08-04-2015, 02:37 PM

4,918 posts, read 6,472,115 times
La Jolla is really nice I wish I could move to La Jolla.

Old 08-04-2015, 06:42 PM

21 posts, read 26,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loven View Post
Wealthier neighborhoods with good schools are extremely racist.

The Mexicans sit with their own and so do the Whites during lunch time for high school kids.

It is like the "Old South" here. Rich mean kids and snobs vs. the working middle class others.

It's horrible. Even middle age or older women are extremely rude and will be disrespectful right to your face.

The rich can do anything and buy themselves into any team sport. Talent alone won't get you in. Security will follow you around the store if you are not white.

My child won all kinds of awards and was responsible for designing mascot, homecoming shirts, ads, and winning for the school at the San Diego Fair.... Not one picture was taken for the year book. Never featured.

My other child tried out for soccer. All coaches agreed he was the fastest runner and was excited about how talented he was....... But the coaches wife picked the child whose parents donated the most to the team. Those kids were never at try outs.

Then we were yelled at a pool for relaxing with our arms on a noodle and told to leave the lane for other swimmers, even though we were their first.

Numerous , numerous times I've had white people be nice to me and give my kids angry looks before they realized we were all together.

A counselor asked to see a picture of my kids and with a shock disgusted look on her face said, "OH! They're ethnic!"

At Jazz in the park we were finding seats and people made snide remarks as we walked passed them. "Hold onto your purses" and "Here come the humus" .

When shopping a store clerk said" please don't touch that, Its expensive" ..... I was trying to buy a coach purse that I eventually bought despite her saying to just look through the glass, rolling eyes, and telling my children to stand with their parents so she could keep an eye on everyone.

The registrar at my kids school, giving me dirty looks and kept insisting I would be more comfortable at another school.

Btw- I'm an Accountant, dress conservatively, and me and my children all wear designer clothes..... Yet we are treated like we are trailer trash.

CA is NOT as liberal as everyone thinks it is. The only thing CA is open to is sex, definitely not racial diversity.
So are you a white women with mixed kids? Trying my best to understand your post.

Old 08-04-2015, 06:52 PM

6,893 posts, read 8,937,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboveordinary View Post
Ever since a fellow poster sdlife619 mentioned the trucks with flags flying off of them in East County, I've been seeing a few in the last week or so. In El Cajon I saw a black truck with two American flags and a tea party snake flag hanging off the back. The truck of course was modified in such a way that it was spewing black exhaust from the back. Not very helpful in fighting pollution or climate change. I also saw another truck with an American flag that was shredded because it had been in the wind too much. Isn't a shredded flag disrespectful? I always consider these people to be wannabe patriots. They remind of those people who want to fight Islam in America while talking about the Constitution. Anyone who says East County isn't like the south in anyway really doesn't know what they're talking about. It's times like this that it really does feel like your in the Midwest or South.
Unpatriotic subhuman dumb sorts.
I saw on these vehicles with a scrot-um/testicles hanging off the back bumper.
Both classy and compensatory.
Isis/AQ drives more fuel-efficient Toyotas.

Old 08-06-2015, 03:57 PM

183 posts, read 207,239 times
Whoaaa?
Kings, Queens, "their own kind", "the facts agree", "we...our"
When making statements in absolute terms, yet revert back to saying "Most", you intertwine differing points to make what you think are logical conclusions. You make a case about human nature and common sense, but then twist disconcordant topics together.

Sir, maam, I believe you are suffering from a condition called idiopathic assinity. The best therapy is abstinence.

Old 08-07-2015, 12:48 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,551,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aculationsonica View Post
I think that The USA is the Only Country On the Face of the planet who Allows NON Whites or *( LETS SAY ) - OTHER mixed RACES to - FAIRLY - Participate in the Elections or Have a Black, King or Queen . // President.

REMEMBER - There are No White Kings in Africa. -

Never, Ever, Ever - has been. For the last 7000 years of Known World History.

Is this Racist ? no.
The British colonies in South Africa and the French Colonies in west Africa.
Who do you think was calling the Shots in these places Shaka Zulu?
I've been holding off commenting on this Thread because of it's shear ridiculousness. I may comment shortly

Old 08-20-2015, 01:08 PM

3 posts, read 4,217 times
1Angrytaxpayer- I meant Hispanics.

Suburban_guy- yes. Carlsbad is pretty racist. I'm tired of my kids being stalked when they take a walk. Cars pull up next to them and ask them what they are doing. When you can't even walk to the store in your own neighborhood without white people stalking your kids and calling the cops on them because they look "suspicious", it's really bad. Maybe I could understand it more if they looked like thugs, but we shop at Macy's and my kids dress H & M style. It's ridiculous. I actually have to worry about their safety in a wealthy neighborhood with good schools.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego