Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 09:26 PM

17 posts, read 198,384 times

Advertisements

Accused Serial Rapist Commits Suicide In Jail - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com
http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stori...il-cell/?metro

Thank God this man was caught, thanks to one woman who fought back. It's also sickening there are even a few people rushing to defend him and excuse or explain his wicked and sadistic actions. Shame on you.

As for his suicide, that's his personal choice and between him and God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2009, 09:42 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,014,058 times
Well, ultimately, I guess if there were more people like him, there'd be fewer people like him......and that's a good thing!

Old 07-05-2009, 02:13 AM

190 posts, read 704,706 times
He's good looking, and seems to be pretty well off. I don't see why he would go out and rape people. Alot of women will throw themselves at him. But I suppose rape is more than the sexual act but about intimidating your victim.

He could have still paid some asian prostitute to roleplay though, plenty of those in the cosplay world. Idiot.

Old 07-07-2009, 10:36 AM

1 posts, read 7,862 times
I will by no means condone the actions of an accused serial rapist,however,I do want to at least let everyone know that the person I knew 20 years ago,is not the person people are so prompt to disregard at the present. No one could ever presume to know what could have been the trigger that turned an affluent business owner,father,husband,and son into such a monster,but something did and keeping his family and his victims in our prayers is the only plausible outcome at this juncture. I can only hope that this tragedy in all corners will be one that his victims,wife,kids,and family will be one that will not define who they are or what they become.

Old 12-18-2009, 02:08 PM

1 posts, read 5,970 times
What most didn't know is that this monster (and that's what he was if in fact he raped tose women) and coward was also a military elite Navy Seal....SO SAD!!!!

Old 12-19-2009, 09:48 AM

50,281 posts, read 47,032,885 times
What a monster. Bye bye monster, thanks for at least checking yourself out and not costing us a ton of money in the making.

Old 12-20-2009, 09:01 PM

455 posts, read 1,118,268 times
Burn in hell. Caught with DNA evidence and he took the cheap way out. There is no split personality defense...he was a monster.

Old 12-20-2009, 09:06 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
lots of people are more than willing to defend a wicked person.
after all is is one of them.

Old 12-20-2009, 09:22 PM

2,638 posts, read 6,020,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranzchic View Post
He's good looking, and seems to be pretty well off. I don't see why he would go out and rape people. Alot of women will throw themselves at him. But I suppose rape is more than the sexual act but about intimidating your victim.
I'm willing to wager chips that a female did something to him that caused him to snap. I don't see how women would throw themselves at him - but then, what I would think is attractive, most females disagree with. In any case, this type of behavior should not be condoned...however, understanding the human mind, it's not a stretch to think that something happened. Many stories about guys coming home to their loved ones, only to find them in bed with another man or, worse, turned lesbian. Courts call it EED - Extreme Emotional Disturbance, something so traumatic that it caused you to snap.

He likely committed suicide after being incarcerated because he realized that there was no valid reason for his actions...and couldn't live with it. If he were alive he'd probably mention seeing the victims' faces in his nightmares.

Old 12-20-2009, 10:18 PM

5,026 posts, read 15,288,802 times
He owned a very popular coffee shop in Little Italy. I guess it won't be opening up again anytime soon!

It's A Grind Coffee House - Little Italy - San Diego, CA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego