Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2010, 07:02 AM

4,803 posts, read 10,175,796 times

Advertisements

I laugh when people from SF claim that they lead every liberal movement in the country but they get so defensive when it comes to others saying "everyone in SF is an extreme leftist". Its like they kind of do paint that picture about themselves for others to say that... and then they get angry over it for no reason...

San Francisco in general is a trash city, its a city that thinks too highly of itself, and they copy everyone else. Their GGB Park was modeled after Central Park in NYC, their downtown is modeled after La Defense in Paris. Every thing about them is about their insecurities.

LA out does them in something, and then they always have to go and try to "one up" LA. Building towers when their vacancy rate is high just to get the tallest in CA.

Basically if SF see's something great that someone else has, they want to have it too.. and then have better than it. That city just has so many insecurities its not even funny.

Old 10-13-2010, 08:30 AM

16,588 posts, read 27,394,395 times
Quote:
@Gentoo - You're entitled to your opinion as I am with mine. What you see as delusion, I see as truth. Easy to make statements that someone is delusional, yet you provide no counter argument to my "delusions".
I only point out that you're delusional so anyone looking for real info about SF knows that you're not a good source. Beyond that, I will not waste my time arguing with you.

Old 10-13-2010, 09:23 AM

128 posts, read 141,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
I only point out that you're delusional so anyone looking for real info about SF knows that you're not a good source. Beyond that, I will not waste my time arguing with you.
Because you have no worthwhile arguments. MOD CUT

Last edited by NewToCA; 10-13-2010 at 08:54 PM.. Reason: rude

Old 10-13-2010, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastBayDefector View Post
Because you have no worthwhile arguments. Coward.
When all else fails, result to insults LOL

Old 10-13-2010, 10:58 AM

4,803 posts, read 10,175,796 times
Quote:
Because you have no worthwhile arguments. Coward.
True that!

I also noticed he didn't even respond to my argument (because he knows it's true! and can't prove it's not!)

You have had some great arguments and I agree with all of them.

Old 10-13-2010, 11:23 AM

128 posts, read 141,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
When all else fails, result to insults LOL
When all else fails, write one-liner comebacks in order to avoid the argument you can't win.

Old 10-13-2010, 11:46 AM

Quote:
When all else fails, write one-liner comebacks in order to avoid the argument you can't win.
case in point ↑

Old 10-13-2010, 12:08 PM
rah

3,314 posts, read 9,239,221 times
So where are the mods in this forum? how many other forums on city data have troll circle-jerks that are allowed to go unabated, the way that this forum does? Why are the rules against TROLLING seemingly not applicable here? What is this, the 50,900 time someone has complained about trolling in the SF forum, and still the trolls are here and multiplying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballfreak
I also noticed he didn't even respond to my argument
people aren't responding to your (and your troll buddies) arguments because they aren't arguments. They are delusional rants, which should be apparent to anyone with half a functioning brain. Why should trolls such as yourself be taken seriously? Do you expect us reasonable, stable, non-troll people to agree with your uneducated anger-fueled crap, and say "OH WHAT A REVELATION, YOU'RE RIGHT! I HATE SAN FRANCISCO TOOOOOOOOOOOOO"?

It's not going to happen.

Old 10-13-2010, 12:10 PM

880 posts, read 1,800,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballfreak View Post
I laugh when people from SF claim that they lead every liberal movement in the country but they get so defensive when it comes to others saying "everyone in SF is an extreme leftist". Its like they kind of do paint that picture about themselves for others to say that... and then they get angry over it for no reason...

San Francisco in general is a trash city, its a city that thinks too highly of itself, and they copy everyone else. Their GGB Park was modeled after Central Park in NYC, their downtown is modeled after La Defense in Paris. Every thing about them is about their insecurities.

LA out does them in something, and then they always have to go and try to "one up" LA. Building towers when their vacancy rate is high just to get the tallest in CA.

Basically if SF see's something great that someone else has, they want to have it too.. and then have better than it. That city just has so many insecurities its not even funny.

And where do you live Football Freak?

Old 10-13-2010, 12:21 PM

18,982 posts, read 32,663,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballfreak View Post
their downtown is modeled after La Defense in Paris.
What are you talking about? How is Downtown SF modeled after La Defense in Paris? La Defense is a pre-planned business district on the edge of Paris. Aside from both having skyscrapers I don't see how they are that alike at all.
Quote:
LA out does them in something, and then they always have to go and try to "one up" LA. Building towers when their vacancy rate is high just to get the tallest in CA
LA still has the tallest building in CA and west of the Mississippi, so again what are you talking about?

Quote:
Every thing about them is about their insecurities..... That city just has so many insecurities its not even funny.
If the city is so insecure then how is it
Quote:
a city that thinks too highly of itself
That's a contradiction there. And what's funny about this statement is you call SF insecure yet anytime anyone says anything remotely critical of San Diego you flip out and get way too defensive. Your whole hate for SF comes from your own insecurities because SD doesn't get as much praise on this site as SF. Trust me, it's blatantly obvious to any regular on this site that see's your posts. You don't like it when people bash your city yet you turn around and start bashing others simply out of spite. It's immature and makes you no better than those that you complain about and imo you make SD look bad on this site by doing so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland