Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2017, 10:45 AM

9,618 posts, read 27,374,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by homesinseattle View Post
If you are in Bisbee, go see Seth, the owner of Old Bisbee Roasters. Great coffee from around the world: https://oldbisbeeroasters.com/pages/about-us
Wonderful place, and they happily give free samples. I didn't meet Seth when I was there eight years ago, but did meet some of his employees. and when I told one that I roasted coffee at home, he took me to the back to try out the equipment that the "big kids" play with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2017, 11:02 AM

8,184 posts, read 8,334,137 times
Ira, I met Seth and his hippie helpers of Old Bisbee Roasters at a little farmers' market in Tucson, my father in law lives there. Since then, we have visited the roastery, have had great days strolling around Bisbee and still order from him direct. I put the order in every couple weeks, 2 pounds at once (lots of strong coffee drinkers pass by our house) and Seth covers shipping. I've backpacked in Sumatra and to me that is the best in the world, Seth carries Sumatran Takengon, straight up delicious. He roasts it for me when I order, I get whole beans, they arrive about 2 days later. He puts my name on each bag, which makes it a little less painful when spending $14/lb. My mailman always mentions the smell (loves it) when he delivers. As Seth says, "A gentleman is always ready to serve coffee at a moment's notice."

Last edited by homesinseattle; 08-02-2017 at 11:21 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area