Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 10:34 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,227,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
if she does not get elected, then the only person that can give her a pardon is the potus, and that would mean trump, and I do not see him giving her a pardon.
They have until January 20. Plenty of time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2016, 02:10 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,327,208 times
or just doing what TPTB are doing right now and don't do anything to stop them...

Old 07-07-2016, 02:15 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,327,208 times
Quote:
no, the simple answer to the question is put hilary in prison after she loses the election.

Sorry but laws are only for the Peasantry ..

Old 07-07-2016, 02:56 PM

2,852 posts, read 1,614,461 times
Elect and then re-elect a man from Kenya who claims to have been born in Hawaii who is married to a woman who looks like a man, who attended Harvard and was almost expelled because of her radically racial actions.
And I didn't even come CLOSE to mentioning all the OTHER things he's done like, start his political career in the home of an admitted terrorist, or attend the church of a radical 'priest' who, in church screams, 'God DAMN America'....
Attached Thumbnails
How to destabilize a country.-bho.jpg  

Last edited by TUMF; 07-07-2016 at 03:43 PM..

Old 07-07-2016, 04:53 PM

7,840 posts, read 9,202,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Interesting comment I found on another site regarding the govt imposing martial law. Though it might make for some interesting discussion here.

Here is how you destabilize a whole country.

Cut communications.

Cut the power.

Restrict travel to zones. Check points everywhere.

Blame "others" and call out the national guard to "protect" the public interest.

When it goes to bad, declare martial law.

Suspend the courts.

Everyone with a gun is arrested or wanted.

Before you know it ( less than 30 days) you have a nation enslaved, and gun owner are the bad guys.

It has worked for other rouge governments.
//

I have to agree. Look at Poland in WWII, El Salvador more recently. I can see this happening here, and maybe sooner rather than later. Serious national unrest like we had in the Vietnam protest years would probably be enough to trigger something they way things have been going.
What are "rouge governments"?

Old 07-07-2016, 08:15 PM

7,488 posts, read 10,490,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Cut communications.

Cut the power.

Restrict travel to zones. Check points everywhere.

Blame "others" and call out the national guard to "protect" the public interest.

When it goes to bad, declare martial law.

Suspend the courts.

Everyone with a gun is arrested or wanted.
There is only one action that will seriously destabilize or destroy a country, and it isn't mentioned on your list. That action is, to destroy its agriculture. Without an abundance of affordable and surplus food supply, civilization as we know it, is not possible.

"Rouge" is the red stuff that women put on their cheeks, nowadays called "blusher". I think you are referring to the word "rogue". Please learn to spell, punctuate, and use good grammar.

Old 07-07-2016, 08:18 PM

7,488 posts, read 10,490,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_d View Post
What are "rouge governments"?
The ones that should BLUSH from embarrassment for being so evil!

Old 07-07-2016, 09:04 PM

607 posts, read 1,402,923 times
I was thinking "rouge" = red = communist.

Old 07-07-2016, 10:22 PM

25,578 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stymie13 View Post
I think we are in a downward spiral but this a bit ridiculous.

How, and who, pray tell cuts

Communication
Power
Etc..., etc...
Carriington Event will do it. Stop everything cold. Permanently. Power. Satellites. Communication. Transportation. World wide.

If we ever get hit as hard as the storm of 1859, the population of the earth will plummet.
The solar storm of 2012 was big enough but missed us.
They won't miss us forever.

Old 07-08-2016, 08:12 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,489,864 times
Quote:
if she does not get elected, then the only person that can give her a pardon is the potus, and that would mean trump, and I do not see him giving her a pardon.
I do not see Trump caring either way about her if he is elected President. Same with the Democratic party.

There would be little to nothing for anyone to gain by going after her at that point.

Also the original post sounds like a way to stabilize a country.....if it worked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness