Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 10:35 PM

1,354 posts, read 6,378,650 times

Advertisements

I love Tuesday Morning also! I also like Ikea. They have some good deals on housewares.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2007, 05:40 PM

522 posts, read 1,584,887 times
I also agree on Tuesday Morning, Target and Home Goods. I also love Kohl's for home stuff. WHen they have a sale you can really make out great. This post makes me want to shop

Old 10-10-2007, 12:13 AM

531 posts, read 1,744,257 times
I like Target. If you have a Big Lots or a Dollar General or even a Family Dollar store,these can be good places to buy very basic things for a low price.

Old 10-13-2007, 11:00 PM

2,141 posts, read 7,867,648 times
If you want quality, buy better made things that will last longer. Kmart and places like that are fun to shop in and economical, but their things don't tend to last. Towels pile, fade, etc. I would buy towels, at a place like Macy's. Crate and Barrell or The Pottery Barn are great places to buy flatware, dishes, juice and water glass, wine glasses, candles, tableclothes, cloth napkins, rugs and some furniture items. You can find good quality bed linens at Linen N Things or Bed Bath and Beyond and they always have 20% coupons and regular sales. They're also good for picture frames, kitchen gadgets, cookware, and bathroom accessories. For more interesting things that you may not find in other places, try World Market or Pier One. Ikea is wonderful for furniture, particuarly childrens furniture and urban stuff. They also have lots of colorful fun rugs, towels, etc. that are very reasonable. You could spend a day in that store. Hope that helps!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products