Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 07:51 AM

596 posts, read 937,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vhammond View Post
Dude, maybe you should askansoftware engineer for help in your search, the article was in The State. It mentioned how Clemson used the plane more in the past year than any other agency, including Haley. As gov, she has the power to stop football coaches from using state assets on recruiting trips. Now, I don't like Haley, she is an embarrassment, but, she is also wrong for allowing this to occur. If this was Carolina, she would have stopped it and used it as a political statement. She has a different set of rules for both schools. We can re open that thread if you want.
i'll pass, she never had anything to do with the renting out of the plane. the plane was available for all the government agencies to use including the public universities. the only reason it is going to sit idle now rather than let Clemson rent it is because democrats wanted to make a political football out of it. you keep saying you are a business major but i don't think it is cost effective for it to sit idle when a major university is willing to pay to use it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2013, 07:59 AM

3,591 posts, read 4,354,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampFox35 View Post
dude, if you think i'm going to read a wall of text by a USC-Aiken grad, you'd be wrong.
ROTFL. And yet again, reading comprehension and retention escapes you. Perhaps that's not a skill they teach at Clemson. But then I know many Clemson grads and they seem ok. Maybe it's just you.

One (1) of my degrees is from USC-Aiken.

Did you get that d000d?

Old 03-08-2013, 08:01 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,349,032 times
Quote:
you aren't an engineer, you don't know anything about the profession. but you want me to believe that somehow you are qualified to supervise engineers because you majored in business.
I guess it doesn't matter if I'm qualified. Because I do. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Clemson is not in the class of MIT. You can live in fantasyland all you want, but there it is.

Old 03-08-2013, 08:08 AM

233 posts, read 282,189 times
Quote:
i'll pass, she never had anything to do with the renting out of the plane. the plane was available for all the government agencies to use including the public universities. the only reason it is going to sit idle now rather than let Clemson rent it is because democrats wanted to make a political football out of it. you keep saying you are a business major but i don't think it is cost effective for it to sit idle when a major university is willing to pay to use it.
Actually, I think it would be more cost effective to sell if not needed by the state, not university football coaches. The state is not in the business of aircraft leasing.

I would hope republicans voted to not allow use of the plane by athletic departments.

Old 03-08-2013, 08:48 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,737,789 times
Quote:
that sound about right.
so you admit your standards are inconsistent, and you have a bias towards Clemson because you attended school there.

Quote:
you aren't an engineer, you don't know anything about the profession.
That's interesting, you're the first person to ever tell me that i'm not an engineer. Please , tell me more about this.

Quote:
but you want me to believe that somehow you are qualified to supervise engineers because you majored in business.
you're also the first person to ever tell me that i majored in business. I never knew that. What dorm did I live in? Wait, did I even mention where I went to school? Well, you probably already know that, too.

and i also didn't know that I was trying to convince you that i'm qualified to supervise engineers

you're full of all sorts of .... uh... "interesting" claims.

edit: I just browsed through your posting history, where I noticed you hijacked an old thread of mine. My favorite one so far is your claim that "Greenville is the best downtown in America." Ok, so Clemson is better than MIT, and Greenville has the best downtown in America. You're one of those people.

Quote:
You also know nothing about engineering programs but you want to rank them.
Do I?

you're just digging this hole even deeper, bud. You make Clemson look worse with every post.

Last edited by le roi; 03-08-2013 at 09:07 AM..

Old 03-08-2013, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
so you admit your standards are inconsistent, and you have a bias towards Clemson because you attended school there.

That's interesting, you're the first person to ever tell me that i'm not an engineer. Please , tell me more about this.

you're also the first person to ever tell me that i majored in business. I never knew that. What dorm did I live in? Wait, did I even mention where I went to school? Well, you probably already know that, too.

and i also didn't know that I was trying to convince you that i'm qualified to supervise engineers

you're full of all sorts of .... uh... "interesting" claims.

edit: I just browsed through your posting history, where I noticed you hijacked an old thread of mine. My favorite one so far is your claim that "Greenville is the best downtown in America." Ok, so Clemson is better than MIT, and Greenville has the best downtown in America. You're one of those people.

Do I?

you're just digging this hole even deeper, bud. You make Clemson look worse with every post.
I love how you try to prosecute me on here.

Old 03-08-2013, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vhammond View Post
Actually, I think it would be more cost effective to sell if not needed by the state, not university football coaches. The state is not in the business of aircraft leasing.

I would hope republicans voted to not allow use of the plane by athletic departments.
they voted to ban the use of it by colleges and some other uses as well. It seems like a moot point, but you claimed that Haley gave them permission to use it and that was a lie. She didn't give permission or deny permission, they had the right to use it under the rules. You say you read The State for your info, and I like to think The State isn't getting basic info like this wrong. I wouldn't doubt it though given their politics.

Old 03-08-2013, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
I guess it doesn't matter if I'm qualified. Because I do. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Clemson is not in the class of MIT. You can live in fantasyland all you want, but there it is.
ok, and Colorado-Boulder has a horrible repetuation as a pothead slacker school. It's funny how you didn't go to MIT but you seem to want to pretend you did, in addition to your little internet fantasy that somehow I work for you, and I better not give you no lip. You just come across as this real smarmy nasty human being on here. just a sweatshop owner vibe, dude. I don't understand people who don't go to some school coming on the internet to brown nose it. If I'm going to advertise a school, I want to get paid for it. I'm not doing the school spirit thing with Clemson, as I've said all the undergrad programs are just as good as MIT with some exceptions like Pothead U.

Old 03-08-2013, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsNull View Post
ROTFL. And yet again, reading comprehension and retention escapes you. Perhaps that's not a skill they teach at Clemson. But then I know many Clemson grads and they seem ok. Maybe it's just you.

One (1) of my degrees is from USC-Aiken.

Did you get that d000d?
ok, I'll see you at Fluor one day. I'm ready for you to teach me some engineering, bossman. Supervise me.

Old 03-08-2013, 10:26 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,349,032 times
Quote:
ok, and Colorado-Boulder has a horrible repetuation as a pothead slacker school. It's funny how you didn't go to MIT but you seem to want to pretend you did, in addition to your little internet fantasy that somehow I work for you, and I better not give you no lip. You just come across as this real smarmy nasty human being on here. just a sweatshop owner vibe, dude.
Hmmm. I find no evidence I ever attended MIT in any of my posts. I wouldn't even have made it past the screening.

Of course, I find no evidence you did, either. So I'm not sure what qualifies you as an expert.

I'd say the vibe I get from you is 'loose grip on reality.' Also the very common engineer vibe of 'I have more technical knowledge, so I must be in charge.' Wait, that's also a loose grip on reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina