Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2013, 04:58 AM

12,933 posts, read 18,783,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Pelton View Post
refs are part of the field, you can't complain about that. clemson could argue he would using the ref as a blocker. lol

you said Duke deserved BCS over CLemson despite Duke having 1 more loss in the ACC so you have no crediblity.

SC's got a decent defense especially up front. but they were lucky to only have two losses this year, they could have just as easily been a 7-5 kind of team given their low margin of victory in their games. Even that Florida team with absolutely no offense was in the game with them until last possession.

as long as SC doesn't have another running qb coming in Clemson should stop the streak next year. lol running qbs always go off on us. clemson actually has morre success forcing SC into a lot of 3rd and longs the past 2 years than any other team we play and somehow they convert like 90 percent of these. lol just kind of a fluke thing the past 2 years.
Duke won their division. While that might not be the way it works, they deserve to be in a BCS bowl on that merit. Got two words: Pharoah Cooper. Steve Spurrier said he's going to be special and I believe it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2013, 06:28 AM

61 posts, read 67,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbiadata View Post
Duke won their division. While that might not be the way it works, they deserve to be in a BCS bowl on that merit. Got two words: Pharoah Cooper. Steve Spurrier said he's going to be special and I believe it.
You are dumb. Clemson won their division too, they were co champs of their division with FSU. Both teams couldn't go to the title game though. They also had one more win than Duke in the ACC. On merit, Clemson deserved it over Duke. We beat a team they played and lost to, and our other loss was to FSU who also beat them. Our other loss to SC on the road was much better to losing to a bad Pittsburgh team at home.

You clearly don't watch football b/c you like football. Just a SC fanboy who likes watching big SEC men bend over on the football field and loom over weak ACC players on the football field.

By your logic, Alabama shouldn't be in a BCS game b/c they didn't win their division, Missouri should be.

Old 12-14-2013, 08:05 AM

Quote:
You are dumb. Clemson won their division too, they were co champs of their division with FSU. Both teams couldn't go to the title game though. They also had one more win than Duke in the ACC. On merit, Clemson deserved it over Duke. We beat a team they played and lost to, and our other loss was to FSU who also beat them. Our other loss to SC on the road was much better to losing to a bad Pittsburgh team at home.

You clearly don't watch football b/c you like football. Just a SC fanboy who likes watching big SEC men bend over on the football field and loom over weak ACC players on the football field.

By your logic, Alabama shouldn't be in a BCS game b/c they didn't win their division, Missouri should be.
Oops, Clemson was co-champs of the division with FSU last year b/c FSU lost a ACC game. Not this year obviously.

Old 12-14-2013, 08:47 AM

12,933 posts, read 18,783,711 times
Quote:

Whatever your opinion about football, only idiots call people they don't even know dumb. And your offensive homophobic rants are unbecoming of even a mama's boy.

Old 12-14-2013, 08:52 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,536,713 times
Quote:
Given the divisions in the SEC, the idea it is the best conference is bit a joke. SC gets to play Kentucky, Tenn, Vanderbilt every year and Florida has sucked the last 3 out of 4 years. They got to play Ark the past 2 years and Ark couldn't suck much more. If SC had to play Auburn, LSU, Bama, Texas AM, Ole Miss along with UGA and Florida then maybe you could brag some.
I love it when Clemson fans actually try to argue about who South Carolina plays. Because we know Clemson plays the toughest set of games anyone ever plays every year, being in the ACC and all. Clemson had one good win this year against Georgia. And, yeah, South Carolina lost to UGA the week after. But what I like to remind folks is that it it tough to beat a good team three or four times in a row as South Carolina would have had they won against Georgia. I mean, let's face it. Most teams don't beat a good team more than two times in a row. I mean teams that are really good and not just in the ACC.

Old 12-14-2013, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I love it when Clemson fans actually try to argue about who South Carolina plays. Because we know Clemson plays the toughest set of games anyone ever plays every year, being in the ACC and all. Clemson had one good win this year against Georgia. And, yeah, South Carolina lost to UGA the week after. But what I like to remind folks is that it it tough to beat a good team three or four times in a row as South Carolina would have had they won against Georgia. I mean, let's face it. Most teams don't beat a good team more than two times in a row. I mean teams that are really good and not just in the ACC.
ACC is a top 5 conference in the country. you say it is easy but reality is CLemson is just good so it looks easy. Clemson does have some good players, believe it or not.

SC doen't play anybody in recent years outside of UGA and Clemson. If you were playing all the SEC west teams every year then that would be a tough schedule.

give SC's low margin of victory against vanderbilt, central florida, kentucky as well as their loss to a very bad Tenn team, it is hilarious you say the ACC sucks.

SEC teams don't get punishd much for losses b/c of the SEC bias, that is only reason SC is ranked top 10 along with Spurrier getting a lot of hype. So no reason to complain about your schedule being "tough", y ou aren't punished for it.

i just made the point earlier it is tough to win against teams that are even with your team, but CLemson always gets beat up when they lose. Clemson beat FSU, LSU, UGA, Auburn twice in recent years but the focus is always on the SC losses and the WV lost in the bowl game.

Clemson would have spanked Tenn this year. With our backup qbs, even. More teams would have trouble beating Clemson than SC, even though SC beat Clemson. That means Clemson is the better team. SC's strenght is rushing the QB and that pass protection has been a major weakness but most teams aren't as good as SC at rushing the qb and Clemson did well enough against some teams who do that a lot like Syracuse.

Every win is a good win. These ACC teams aren't cupcakes and teams have to play well to win. What is SC's good win this year? Missouri wwith their qb, it would seem, and that was an epic choke and then bad luck on the field goal hitting the post.

just the fact sc fans are touting UCF as good win, even though they are an overrated team who didn't play anybody themselves, by your ACC logic, like Missouri, shows how weak the SEC is these days or at least the eastern division.

Old 12-14-2013, 09:31 AM

2,167 posts, read 3,136,635 times
Is Dean Pelton the same poster as Pelham? Similar style? Or are all clempson fans this delusional?

If you are a clampson fan and don't agree with Pelham and Pelton, I would suggest you denounce their rants. Otherwise, you run the risk of being like a Muslim who doesn't speak out against terrorism. Everybody is going to be suspisious of you if you let those 2 clowns be your voice.

Old 12-14-2013, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam4USC View Post
Is Dean Pelton the same poster as Pelham? Similar style? Or are all clempson fans this delusional?

If you are a clampson fan and don't agree with Pelham and Pelton, I would suggest you denounce their rants. Otherwise, you run the risk of being like a Muslim who doesn't speak out against terrorism. Everybody is going to be suspisious of you if you let those 2 clowns be your voice.
yeah because every football fan believes Duke is better than Clemson and deserved a BCS bowl over Clemson. that what is your dumb c-o-c-k fans try to say on here.

then you brag about your schedule even though it wasn't any tougher than ours and you didnt play FSU who is clearly the best team in the country. and you lost to a sorry tenn team.

"denounce my rants" you are gayer than Cold Play. you'd think i was saying racist stuff or something.

Reality is Clemson is playing OSU in a bowl game, the OSU who has lost 1 game in 2 years. Meanwhile SC is playing Wisconin in the Boring as Hell Bowl. lol

it will be funny as hell if Duke beats Johnny Douchebag or at least scores a ton of points on that tough SEC defense of texas am. lol go sec.

Old 12-14-2013, 09:45 AM

2,167 posts, read 3,136,635 times
Yep! That confirms it! Pelham is Pelton! Way to go clempson!

Old 12-14-2013, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbiadata View Post
Whatever your opinion about football, only idiots call people they don't even know dumb. And your offensive homophobic rants are unbecoming of even a mama's boy.
get over it, you gays think world revolves around your gayness. you were gushing over CLowney standing over Boyd who was down on the ground. that was creepy gay. gayer than even me, Dean Pelton. lol i don't think a normal straight guy is going to even remember this from the game. You are talking about how manly the SEC players are. that is pretty gay. i'm assuming not all gay people are this gay.

i watch football b/c i like watching football, you watch b/c you have a boner for these manly men, it seems. free country but that goes both ways. lol

P.S. I had a gay roommate in 1998 at summer school in Clemson. It really was an invasion of my privacy and he should have told me beforehand, given I did know him a little bit through another friend. He went into his closet one day and then walked out and asked me what he was doing and I said coming out the closet? lol that was so gay and awkward. i guess i should have known when i saw he had a picture of some dude on his computer screesaver. lol

this guy was a big dude, played high school basketball so he could have raped me in my own dorm room and i couldn't stopped him plus he is using the community male shower so i had to keep my soap on a rope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina