Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 06:39 AM

1,289 posts, read 2,581,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Pelton View Post
you are anything but intelligent. another black power black person who went to a historically black college.

mandela is an interesting person but he wasn't the boy scout he is presented in the media. i would renounce terrorism to get out of prison and because it is the right thing to do.
That's rude. I hope you are banned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2013, 06:41 AM

61 posts, read 67,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvillesc View Post
i know. You losers live to see people get banned on here.

It's not rude though, I've talked to this guy before. That's exactly who he is. Cool black people are nothing like this guy.

there is a reason why he pops up and posts 5 seconds after I post saying Mandela wasn't a boy scout and in fact did support terrorism and actually lead the terrorist wing of his political party.

He actually insulted me but of course a douchebag like you has no problem with that. I guess you think I'm supposed to kiss his azz b/c that is how you leftwingers are.

Old 12-14-2013, 10:40 AM

37,904 posts, read 42,078,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvillesc View Post
He will be. And he has no life, so he'll just make up another screenname and get banned again and so the cycle continues. I really do feel sorry for him in real life though, I really do.

Old 12-14-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny77 View Post
He will be. And he has no life, so he'll just make up another screenname and get banned again and so the cycle continues. I really do feel sorry for him in real life though, I really do.
dude, you got 8000 plus posts on here. what is your life? you were talking about Sumter being part of the Columbia MSA or whatever for like 5 days. you are a dull dude. No cool black dude is on the internet ever. they out playing basketball

you just pissed off b/c i beat the ban thing. part of the fun of coming back for me. control freaks hate when they can't control the debate

Old 12-14-2013, 11:13 AM

37,904 posts, read 42,078,830 times
Yeah, because we know "cool" Black dudes don't have the smarts to navigate the Internet. All they're good for is sports.

Pathetic. And racist.

Old 12-14-2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Yeah, because we know "cool" Black dudes don't have the smarts to navigate the Internet. All they're good for is sports.

Pathetic. And racist.
lol cool negroes have a good sense of humor. they aren't so uppity

I have tons of black friends so i am clearly not racist.

Last edited by Dean Pelton; 12-14-2013 at 11:28 AM..

Old 12-16-2013, 02:34 PM

8,265 posts, read 13,410,987 times
I suspect the good Sheriff's reason for not lowering the Flag had less to do with his thoughts on Mandela but more on his view of the President.. The Sheriff is an elected position and thus a politician after all......I am sure no one in South Africa was offended by this story.. At the White House???? Probably not.. but certainly I am sure they read the politics in this action (or inaction) and took note...

Old 12-16-2013, 07:05 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,882,586 times
Quote:
And he has no life, so he'll just make up another screenname and get banned again and so the cycle continues.
Much like you Mutiny77 / Akhenaton06 / Rochelle / PalmettoGuy / among NUMEROUS other screen names! Moderators take note.

Old 12-18-2013, 07:30 AM

6 posts, read 7,633 times
I agree that "half staff" has become banal. Chris Christie ordered it flown at half-staff for Whitney Houston.

Old 12-19-2013, 11:40 AM

12,972 posts, read 18,825,161 times
So what does happen to young African-American men when they are stopped by the Pickens County Sheriff's Department? Has anyone on here heard of anything untoward?

COLUMBIA: BUZZ: SC NAACP says it is investigating Pickens County Sheriff Rick Clark | The Buzz | The State
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina