Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2014, 09:40 PM

1,403 posts, read 2,505,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
Honestly man, C of C is cool, but I'm glad I didn't go there. I wouldn't have had fun living downtown while also being broke. You gotta have some spending money to truly enjoy it.

Funny how many people go to CCU to be at Myrtle Beach....only to go 4 years and talk about how little they actually went to the beach!
Ha I live less than 5 miles from the beach and have only been there 3x in the 14 months I've lived here.

Old 03-19-2014, 09:41 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,410,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSP101 View Post
Actually, you are just dumb enough to think so. But, what can we believe about you, you lied about where you went to school.....something so simple and you lied.
I did???? News to me.

So, to recap: You are from the upstate, but rarely post in the Greenville/Sptbg forum. You live and work in Charlotte, NC. But never post in that forum.

You spend all your time in some obsession with convincing everyone (and yourself I believe) that living in Charlotte is so much better than living in Charleston.

I just don't get it, but, I'll keep having fun with it.

Old 03-19-2014, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAinSC View Post
Ha I live less than 5 miles from the beach and have only been there 3x in the 14 months I've lived here.
Yep, that's how it works. I can jog to Sullivan's Island beach from where I'm at in 45 minutes, bike it in far less. And I rarely go.

I do plan to tomorrow though. Supposed to be warm.

I gotta admit, I miss those Broadway at the Beach....followed by a random Pancake House.....nights at CCU

Old 03-19-2014, 09:59 PM

3,200 posts, read 4,612,811 times
Quote:
I did???? News to me.

So, to recap: You are from the upstate, but rarely post in the Greenville/Sptbg forum. You live and work in Charlotte, NC. But never post in that forum.

You spend all your time in some obsession with convincing everyone (and yourself I believe) that living in Charlotte is so much better than living in Charleston.

I just don't get it, but, I'll keep having fun with it.
If it is news to you, that is a problem. You also said you never posted in Charlotte a day after you did.

A truthful recap, you started mentioning Charlotte in post #2 of a thread. I disagreed about Charleston getting the NFL and then you started on a silly rant about Charlotte. I defended my city as you could not have been more wrong. You got a little sensitive and cried because someone from SC who has multiple degrees from SC universities (one from THE University of South Carolina.....only one) and are trying to dictate who posts.

If this is fun to you, you were hit a little too hard at CCU.

Old 03-19-2014, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAinSC View Post
Get a grip?

It's you two that keep bickering on this forum over and over. It's obnoxious and funny at the same time.

And thanks for calling me "Pain" that's cute.

Grow up, please. I'm probably younger than you and my maturity level is much higher as far as I can tell from your constant tantrums on here with SC residents.
Pain,

You inserted yourself trying to be funny. I agree, this has to get old but our CCU troll like to argue. He has brought Charlotte a lot and I answered. It's that simple.

If you have to tell people you are mature, interesting.

Old 03-19-2014, 10:20 PM

1,403 posts, read 2,505,347 times
Quote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Thanks again for readjusting my s/n. It's shows lack of maturity right there.

And I don't have to prove to anyone I'm mature. I'm 25 and get told that by a lot of people. But to see two men arguing back and forth on an online forum on multiple posts shows that the both of you need to grow up. I'm making an observation and letting you know that me and others think you look ridiculous with your constant, nonsense bickering. Seriously, do you have a life? It's sad how much you post and try to have the last word on everything.

I'm done with this thread because my question was answered. But I'm sure you will have a response to my statement since it appears you can't IGNORE people. So it's ok, I'll let you get the last word in so you feel better about yourself. That will just prove my point how immature you are.

Night y'all! Unlike some, I know when to back away from a pointless thread.

Old 03-20-2014, 01:00 PM

Quote:
If it is news to you, that is a problem. You also said you never posted in Charlotte a day after you did.

A truthful recap, you started mentioning Charlotte in post #2 of a thread. I disagreed about Charleston getting the NFL and then you started on a silly rant about Charlotte. I defended my city as you could not have been more wrong. You got a little sensitive and cried because someone from SC who has multiple degrees from SC universities (one from THE University of South Carolina.....only one) and are trying to dictate who posts.

If this is fun to you, you were hit a little too hard at CCU.
Yep. I said I gave you 2, since I did post there once or twice. You? You ONLY post in SC forums. That's why I now think you don't even live in Charlotte. You live in York or Chester, and just claim Charlotte.

Read the NFL thread. I clearly showed that you went negative first. You started calling Charleston "irrelevant" and "living in 1919". So, I responded. You are 100% wrong about the course of that discussion. You absolutely went negative first. I showed it. Read it.

You think I'm jealous that you went to USC-Columbia? Ummmm......I could have gone there as a student if I wanted to. But could you have......well.....nevermind, I'm not going there

Old 03-20-2014, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Pain,

You inserted yourself trying to be funny. I agree, this has to get old but our CCU troll like to argue. He has brought Charlotte a lot and I answered. It's that simple.

HAHAHA!!! I clearly showed that in the original NFL thread, YOU went negative about Charleston first. And you live in NC, not Charleston, not South Carolina.

Yet, you say I "brought Charlotte" into this???

Mmmkay. What part of York do you live in?

Old 03-20-2014, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Yep. I said I gave you 2, since I did post there once or twice. You? You ONLY post in SC forums. That's why I now think you don't even live in Charlotte. You live in York or Chester, and just claim Charlotte.

Read the NFL thread. I clearly showed that you went negative first. You started calling Charleston "irrelevant" and "living in 1919". So, I responded. You are 100% wrong about the course of that discussion. You absolutely went negative first. I showed it. Read it.

You think I'm jealous that you went to USC-Columbia? Ummmm......I could have gone there as a student if I wanted to. But could you have......well.....nevermind, I'm not going there
Sure you could have gone to Carolina, we believe you.

Old 03-20-2014, 03:27 PM

Quote:
HAHAHA!!! I clearly showed that in the original NFL thread, YOU went negative about Charleston first. And you live in NC, not Charleston, not South Carolina.

Yet, you say I "brought Charlotte" into this???

Mmmkay. What part of York do you live in?
Look, Pain was right a few posts ago. The past couple of threads are immature. I clearly and rightfully pointed out that Charleston was and is in no way an NFL city based on economics. You took exception and started trashing Charlotte with grade school humor and personal attacks to get back. From there, it went south and it really is a waste of time "discussing " this with someone who has no ability to understand without crying. I should have dropped this a while back knowing that you would make this into a crappy thread trying to be funny. Pain was right and it should have ended a while back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina