Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2017, 03:33 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,090,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman View Post
The notion that ANY AND EVERY mention of athletes of color means reverse discrimination, so that some dude has to respond with white dudes.........!
Wut?

Is this post to me?

If it is or if it isn't, a few things:

- I never ONCE called anything "reverse discrimination" in here. Is that your mind telling you that?
- I thought it was an interesting topic so I started it.
- It's HARMLESS, dude. Take a breather. Life isn't always people keepin' you down or some such and life isn't always about "reverse discrimination" (or whatever it is that you think you're seeing in things).

Lighten up.

Last edited by Kavalier; 08-26-2017 at 04:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2017, 04:20 PM

29,519 posts, read 22,661,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Let's be clear. Tiger Woods is 3/4 Thai, and 1/4 Black, yet the media identifies him as "Black". His father was 1/2 Thai, and 1/2 Black. His Mother was 100% Thai.

ESPN has become a product of Disney who owns them. A Far Left, Progressive propaganda TOOL.
Maybe that's why he was not on ESPN's top 50 black athletes list.

And I don't know where you're getting that Earl Woods (Tiger's dad) was 1/2 Thai. That is absolutely not true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Woods

Old 08-31-2017, 07:34 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,801,198 times
I didn't see anyone link the top black athletes list but I'm pretty sure Jesse Owens was way up there. Anyone that likes sports and a good story should watch a documentary and/or the movie about him. There was no one else like him in his era

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
LOL, Earl Woods father was a black guy from Manhattan, KS. His mother was named Maude Carter (prior to marriage.

I wonder how many Maude Carters are running around Thailand.

Pilot1 is correct Tiger is part Thai from his mother's side but he's not quite 1/2, and definitely not 3/4..but it's also true that the leftist media and pop culture totally ignores that and just wants Tiger to be considered a black guy.

Last edited by wanderlust76; 08-31-2017 at 07:47 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports