Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 07:51 AM

3,287 posts, read 2,309,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Agree with all three. Provel "cheese", and St Louis-style pizza in general, is truly disgusting.
I've eaten pizza in Tierra del Fuego and Bangkok and Zimbabwe. Imo's is pathetic, IMNSHO.

Quote:
Regarding the freeway on ramp speed though, it's not the worst. Every time I've driven through Pennsylvania I've noticed the custom there is to come to the end of an onramp and STOP! No concept of merging...very dangerous.
Ah, experts at being a road hazard. Well done!

Old 08-08-2016, 08:50 PM

2 posts, read 2,187 times
Very, VERY rough roads and trails.
Working with people who sickly joked that cyclists "had no rights and I will run them over if they are on the road." These are the usual suburbanite small-minded fatties, who bragged about their service to their church but then were most un-Christian dbags most or all of the time.
Complacency and acceptance of mediocrity.
Vastly overrated restaurants with a modicum of professional and prompt service.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:20 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,865,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoAthlete View Post
Working with people who sickly joked that cyclists "had no rights and I will run them over if they are on the road." These are the usual suburbanite small-minded fatties, who bragged about their service to their church but then were most un-Christian dbags most or all of the time.
Maybe it's time you high-tailed it out of here and went back to Colorado, since you clearly cannot appreciate St. Louis' great roads, great trails, etc. Vastly overrated restaurants? Our restaurants have won national awards. They're not overrated.

Old 08-13-2016, 03:05 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,031,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpanaPointer View Post
I've eaten pizza in Tierra del Fuego and Bangkok and Zimbabwe. Imo's is pathetic, IMNSHO.
I've had pizza in New York, Chicago and Moscow.

Imo's rocks.

Old 08-13-2016, 03:07 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,031,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoAthlete View Post
You are probably miserable wherever you are. It seems like a you thing.

Old 08-13-2016, 03:11 PM

3,287 posts, read 2,309,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post

Imo's rocks.
I would prefer something with dough instead of rocks.

Old 08-16-2016, 04:56 PM

26,433 posts, read 46,671,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post

Imo's rocks.
I've had frozen gluten free pizza that is better than Imo's.

Old 08-16-2016, 06:01 PM

1,400 posts, read 866,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraniteStater View Post
I've had frozen gluten free pizza that is better than Imo's.
I would do anything for some Imo's right now I always get some when I am back home in the STL area. It is pricey, but that provel cheese is ridiculously good and the toppings are always fresh. I'll take the bacon, sausage, jalapeno baby and make it a double!

Old 08-17-2016, 08:31 AM

1,709 posts, read 2,172,051 times
Can't believe people are complaining about St Louis drivers. They aren't that bad, especially compared to the nutcases in Kentucky and Ohio.

Old 08-17-2016, 09:25 AM

116 posts, read 212,019 times
"Trattoria Marcella, LoRusso's and Brazies are not great restaurants. Maybe you need to get a clue."

Maybe you need to go to Italy then. Your taste for Italian food is above St. Louis, a city known for it's Italian food. . .

All of those restaurants are excellent and that is not just my opinion. Drive by them most nights and the lots are packed. That speaks for itself. . .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis